Lantern & Kirisuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sure)

Two weeks have passed since Brian and Katia had first met and got together. In another four weeks, Katia would be seeing her Health Care Provider once a week. Mimi was hoping to get the Maternity Photo Shoots started next week as well. It was still a little awkward, to date a girl who was pregnant. But he was doing well and Mimi was happy for him. Hopefully within the next year or so, Both Katia and Brian can get married, and even have another child. The couple themselves were still very young, but Brian was not afraid of what was to come.

It was the start of another weekend, as Brian had work. Today, he got off early and his Employers have been showing leniency since his girlfriend is pregnant, even though the baby isn't his, but he was still going to play the role of Father since the Biological Father decided to skip town. While in the prenatal class, Brian just allowed Katia to relax as they listened to lectures and taking lessons on what to do when the time comes. Honestly, he felt a little awkward, Next week, it was Mimi's turn.

Katia listens carefully to the lecture and nods vaguely, taking down notes. She looks over at Brian and smiles gently. "You don't have to be here if you don't want to, I just wondered if you would like to" She says softly, holding onto his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

She couldn't believe she was going to have a baby soon, she was so happy. It was going to be her birthday in a week or so. She was going to be turning 20.

"Well, I don't want you in here by yourself. If Mimi wasn't in school, she'd be in here instead of me." Brian smiled as he listened carefully to each lecture. Concerning Katia's mood swings, Brian was very patient. He wanted Katia to be happy and nothing more. It wasn't long until class ends. After this, they would have to pick up Mimi from School.

Katia looks over at him and sighs. "You can go. I'll be fine" She says and moves away slightly, getting the impression that he didn't want to be there.

It would make him feel bad if he leaves. "I'm okay. Promise." He smiled, as he got their hands to interlock. Class was almost over anyway. So he just had to be patient.

Katia moves her hand away and then turns directly away from him. "Just go" She muttered coldy. "You don't have to stay" She says and then sighs sadly.

Brian sighs. Not wanting to make a scene. He got up and left quietly. Hopefully he didn't trigger one of her mood swings. So he went out to the car and waited for her there. His little sister texted him saying that Sports Practice was finally over.

Katia finished up with her classes and left, going out and getting into his car. She sat in the passenger seat and strapped herself in, shutting the car door.

Seeing that she was most likely aggravated with him, Brian didn't say much. Quietly, as soon as she got in, he just started the car and they went to go pick up Mimi from School. When Mimi got in the car, she felt like something was amiss between the two. The ride home was awkwardly quiet. As soon as they got home, Brian just dropped the girls off, telling him that he had to go deal with an Emergency at work. Mimi frowned before turning over to Katia as the two women reached the front door.

Katia goes inside and doesn't say anything, she sat on the sofa and then gazes out of the window, sighing. Relationships could be so annoying sometimes. He should've just said that he didn't want to be there. She knew he didn't want to.

Mimi sat down next to her, worried. "What's wrong? You okay?" The teenage girl asked, holding the expecting woman's hand.

Katia just shook her head and sighed. "I'm... I'm fine" She says and shrugs. She looks over at Mimi and smiles weakly, then turns back to looking at the window. The weather wasn't as great that day, rain was falling and the sky was grey.

Even though Katia didn't seem like she was being honest, Mimi still suspects that something happened between the expecting woman and her Brother. "Did my Brother say something to you?" Mimi asked, knowing that pregnant women were more sensitive and easily worried.

Katia shook her head. "No. It's fine" She says and shrugs again. She stood up and goes over to the window. She sighed, she felt as miserable as the weather was. She stood there for a few minutes, watching until she headed towards the bedroom and had a nap.

Mimi frowned when the connection attempt failed. She and her Brother were boys to have words when he gets home. Hopefully Brian wasn't too hard on her; she was pregnant for crying out loud. As Katia slept, Mimi waited patiently. When her brother got home, she confronted him about why Katia was upset. "You should go apologize to her. And cut her some slack. You're not the one carrying the baby and its destroying your body over the course of nine months. And please, be patient with her, sometimes she's not herself."

Brian sighed as he walked into the Kitchen and made her a Friut Platter, mainly with Grapes, Cheese, Strawberries, Blubarries and Raspberries, even Apple and Banana slices. He set them on the Nightstand and waited for her to wake up.

Katia's eyes fluttered open as she looked up and saw the fruits, and then turns over to see Brian. She shook her head and turns away. "No thanks, take your fruit. I don't want it" She mutters firmly, in a cold manner.

Looks like he may have to stay away for a little bit. He sighed before taking the plate and setting it outside to let it be picked by animals that swing by. "Mimi, I'm gonna be out for a while. Make sure you do your homework." He said, grabbing his wallet and car keys before walking out the front door.

Mimi was doing her homework. Algebra sure was tough...What the hell is going on between Brian and Katia?? She got up and went to Brian's room, where Katia was resting. "You're mad at my Brother, aren't you?"

Katia shook her head and looks up at her. "No. Everything is fine" She says and shrugs, not wanting to she the issue any bigger. She sat up and stretched, looking out of the window once again. Soon enough she stood, going over to a bookshelf and picking out a book to read.

When Katia said everything was fine, Chloe meowed at her before plopping herself beside Mimi. However, the kitty decided she wanted to cuddle, and plopped herself onto Mimi's lap. "It doesn't sound that way." Mimi said sadly. "Please tell me what's going, I'm a little worried. Because you seem pretty pissed off at him." Chloe meowed. "No Chloe, now's not the time to cuddle." Chloe meowed again when Mimi tried to pick her up. "Fine, you can sit here."

Status
Not open for further replies.