Lantern & Kirisuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia shrugs. "I don't know yet. But I'll logr my baby no matter what I have" She says and rubs her bump in small, soothing circles. As they waited around, and the time got later she looks over at Mimi. "Do you think your brother is back from work, yet?" She asks.

Mimi looked at the Direction of the Sun. "Mmmm, yeah he should be home soon. We can always head over to his workplace. I'm sure he won't mind. Chloe, you ready to go?" The kitten meowed when she asked. Whether it meant yes or no left Mimi unsure. "Do you have to do anything later today though?" Mimi asked, because she didn't want to drag a pregnant woman around if she had things to do.

Katia stood up and then shook her head, collecting her things. "No, I'd love to meet your brother. I have nothing to do" She says and smiles, looking down at the kitten once again. "Can I walk the kitty?" She asks, softly.

"Sure. I guess we can head back over to my apartment." Mimi smiled and gave her Chloe's leash as the two started heading back towards Mimi's Apartment. Meanwhile, Brian was just finishing up with work. After that, he had to go grocery shopping. Luckily it was just him and his sister, so he wasn't entirely worried. Mimi then texted him to let him know that there'd be a guest over.

Katia wanders along with Chloe, smiling down at the kitty. Once they entered inside she looks around the appartment, and the smiles. "It's pretty nice" She compliments, smiling and then picking up Chloe gently, taking the leash off of her as they were done with walking. She strokes the cat gently and smiles.

"Thanks. Just a send-away gift from Mom and Dad, really." Mimi said as she took her shoes off and the leash off of Katia's hands and setting it aside. When Katia started playing with her, Chloe yawned. "I guess you can go ahead and play with her for a little bit, at least until she wants to take a nap. I'm guessing you don't live too far from here?" She asked, slowly walking into the kitchen to make some tea.

Katia shook her head and sets the kitty down, stroking her fur and curdling her close. "No, I live pretty closeby" She says softly and smiles. "So, what makes you think your brother would be interested in me? I doubt it" She says.

"Well, there's no rule that says you can't date because you're pregnant. Plus, he's really lonely and I'm tired of seeing him alone. I mean, yeah, he's still young. He's usually really picky when it comes to girls. For you, I think you and him would get along just fine. Like, both of you have something that's missing in your lives. Like you'll fill in the void for him, and he'll do the same for you." Mimi expressed concern at Katia's doubt. When the kitty was put down, Chloe just paddled over to her kitty bed, started building a nest out of the blanket Brian left for her and just sat down and got comfortable before yawning again, only this time she squeaked. After making her tea, Mimi sat down on the couch and took a sip out of it. "Why, what do you look for in a guy? Hopefully my Brother will fit what you desire."

Katia just shrugs. "Well, I'd like to meet someone who is kind and doesn't just think about themselves all of the time. I want someone loving, gentle and beautiful, on the inside and out" She says and smiles gently, looking over St Chloe and then back at Mimi.

"I think my Brother can fit all of that." Mimi smiled as she took a sip out of her tea, showing much confidence that Brian would be the man that Katia would desire. Chloe on the other hand, was about to go for a nap, so she settled in for it, curling up into a ball and closing her eyes. Concerning the baby's Father, Mimi wasn't so sure if he was ready to become a Father, let alone stepfather since he is not the biological Father to Katia's child. Mimi turned to the front door as she heard the lock being turned.

Katia smiles in return and then stretches. She looks over at Chloe and then giggles softly as she settled down to sleep. She sat around quietly, until she also heard the lock being turned. That was probably her brother and she suddenly felt a rush of nervousness flood over her, what would he think of her?

When Brian opened the door, the first thing to greet him was his Sister and Katia. Hey, it was that pregnant lady that he saw at the Supermarket this morning! If the woman was older, she and Mimi could pass off for Mother and Daughter...Well, adoptive daughter since Mimi is Asian. "Hi..." Brian said awkwardly, raising an eyebrow as he didn't expect to come home to his sister hanging out with a pregnant woman. Would her husband be pissed? Because he didn't know that she wasn't married and her boyfriend had skipped town.

Katia was looking down at her hands, slightly shaking. She felt slightly awkward, and didn't know what to say. She felt slight discouraged, and felt like he probably wouldn't be interested after all. When she looked up at him, she noticed it was the guy at the supermarket in the morning who was staring at her. She wasn't sure what to say, so she decided to break the awkwardness and smiled weakly. "Hello, I'm Katia. It's nice to meet you" She says, nodding her head slightly.

"Nice to meet you too." Brian smiled a bit. "I didn't expect to come home to a pregnant lady. But I don't really mind. You're very beautiful by the way. I see my little sister has been very social as of late."

Katia shook her head lightly with the statement of her being beautiful and blushed. "Thanks. Though I think I'm just ordinary, not particularly beautiful" She says with a shrug. She turns away and looks over at him again, smiling. "Yeah" She says.

Its been quite some time since Brian has seen a pregnant woman up-close, let alone interact with one. "So your husband doesn't mind that you're gonna be out for a while?" He asked, still accustomed to seeing pregnant women being married, unlike his sister, who is aware of Katia's single status.

Katia looks down slightly. "Oh, me and my boyfriend broke up" She says and shrugs, trying not to think about it too much. She looks up at him and smiles gently, trying to have a positive mind on the situation.

"I see." Brian was a little saddened to see that the Father of her child had skipped town on her, or so he presumed. He then sat down next to her, making Mimi nervous. Seeing that she was single, Brian found himself in a tight situation. Even though he was not the biological father to Katia's baby, he seemed fairly willing to fill in that void. "I never thought this would come to mind, since I'm not used to running into pregnant women who are...Well...Alone. But I would like to get to know you a bit better." That made Mimi smile. Auntie Mimi? Sure!

Katia smiles and nods lightly. "I'd like to get to know you better to" She says and giggles softly. "How long have you been living here for?" She asks, softly. She had moved in about two months ago, and hadn't got a chance to meet everyone, with having to shift furniture around and make her house more homely.

"In this city, about seven years. In this apartment...A Year now. My Parents wanted to move back to South Korea, so I had to find a place. Mimi wanted to stay, so I allowed to stay with me...Well, at least until she leaves for college." He answered. "I'm sure your little one wouldn't mind if its mother would find love again." He said in a flirtatious way. Mimi just quietly drank her tea while looking over at her Cat, who was still asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.