Lantern & Kirisuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia shook her head. "No. But there's a nice restaurant nearby, we can go there" She says softly. She gets up and then gathers her things, holding her hands out to him.

"Alright, let's just do that then." He smiled as he stood up. Not long after, they were holding hands and walking towards the eatery that Katia had mentioned. He was happy that he got to spend the day with her. "Would you like to stay at my house tonight?" He asked as they walked.

Katia nods and them pushes open the door to the restaurant, they were greeted by a waitress and shown to their table. She sat down, and took out a menu. "Sure, I'd love to" She says and smiles, she picks out what she wanted to eat and then waited for the waitress.

Since Brian wasn't picky, he picked out what he was hungry for that night. All that was left was waiting for the Waitress...Or Waiter, whichever one comes first.

Katia watches as a waitor comes over and asked them for what they wanted to eat, and she tells him what she wanted to eat, and waited for Brian to tell him too, she leans back and then looks out of the window.

After responding to the waiter, Brian placed his hands on top of Katia's. "Thinking about the little one?" He asked, referring to her baby.

Katia nods lightly and giggles, fiddling with the tablecloth slightly. "It would've been nicer if my boyfriend didn't take a run for it, and actually stayed so my baby could meet their biological father but it doesn't matter, he's just a jerk if he would do that" She shrugs lightly and sighs.

"Yeah...That's just messed up. A real man would have stayed. And he'd be giving you all the love you could possibly want. Pretty sure you wouldn't want your child anywhere near him." Brian said, comforting her. "I'll try to be a good Father and Role Model for your child...My Sister would kill me if I wasn't." He laughed at the thought.

Katia smiles and then nodded. Once their food arrived, she thanked the waitor and then began to eat. Once she was done, she sat there and gazed out of the window, stretching lightly. By the time they had finished eating, it was coming on for evening.

Brain too ate rather quickly. Seeing that it was getting dark, Brian paid for everything and left a tip before the two gracefully exited the Restaurant. "Is there anything you'd like to pick up at your place? Spare Clothes, more Strawberries? Or you wanna head straight to my place?" He asked as they got outside.

Katia nods and then began to lead him towards her apartment. Once they got there, she grabbed her things and then headed out with him, shutting her front door and slipping her hand into his.

When she slipped her hand into his, he smiled and gently grasped it. It didn't take them very long to get to Brian's house. Mimi was in the living room, drinking tea, watching a Romance Movie and petting her kitten.

Katia smiles back at him and then began to wander along with him. Once they got to the apartment she put her things down and stretched, noticing Mimi was there too. "Hey Mimi!" She says cheerfully and then smiles.

"Hi!" Mimi greeted her as Katia and her Brother entered the Apartment. Chloe, her kitten, started pawing her arm, wanting to be petted. The cat then suddenly plopped herself onto Mimi's lap and then asked for a hug. "You're such a needy kitty." She picked her cat up and gave it a hug. The cat responded by hugging her and then meowed. After a few minutes, Brian took Katia to his room. It was fairly clean. And besides all the Car Posters, a couple of pieces of furniture and his bed, he didn't exactly need a whole lot. "Well, this is my room. Haha, hope you find the bed comfortable. I would hate it if you were uncomfortable all night long."

Katia enters the room and smiles as she looks around.

"No, I love it" She says gently and sat down on the bed, "The bed is very comfortable, not to worry" She says with a giggle. She stretches and then began to take out her things, laying them on the bed. She had bought along some pj's, a hairbrush, toothbrush, perfume, some clothes and some extra pillows.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" She asks, gently as it was beginning to get late.

"Sure, go for it." Brian replied. "I'll just use Mimi's Bathroom." He said as he grabbed his towel and some pajamas. "See you when you're finished." He said smiling as he left the room to go use Mimi's Bathroom to shower up.

Katia took a shower and then changed, she was soon curled up in his bed, reading a book which she had also packed. She had the covers drawn up. She held her book in one hand, her other hand gently placed on her belly as she felt the baby kicking. She only had a few months left, and she couldn't be more excited, but nervous about her birth.

After he was finished, Brian reentered his room to see that Katia has gotten quite comfortable and saw that she was reading. He crawled into bed with her. "I see you've made yourself comfortable." He said, wrapping his arm around her while glancing down inconspicuously at her belly.

Katia nods and puts her book aside, curling up beside him. She leans over and switches off the side lamp. She leans in and then kisses him gently, on the lips. It was a small peck, but still a kiss. She wraps her arms around him and then nuzzles him.

For a couple that just met, their relationship was off to quite a start. As they got ready for bed, he switched off the lamp on his side too. After she nuzzled him, he kissed her cheek and then her swollen belly before beginning to cuddle with her as he slowly started falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.