Land of Wings (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellerose La'Rouge

Bellerose sat alone in the tavern, a half empty glass of her favorite red wine in her right, her left hand supporting her head a bit. There were hardly any jobs lately since peace has been reigning. Sighing for what was the one hundredth time in the past hour, she finished her class of wine and paid the bartender the needed amount. She left for the Inn, ignoring most of the commotion going on around her. 'There must be some good paying jobs I could do...' She though to herself as she continued her trek.

Vamadra Lavellan

vamadra finished scoping out the swords. turning back to where she came, she saw a lone sword that was out on a table. "did i leave that out?" Vamadra picked it up. "Mmmmm" The sword was the right length for her, however the weight was a bit light for her. "curse my valkyrie strength" Vamadra said in her mind. Her mother drilled it in her head that being half elf was a great thing, since she has arcane talents along with her valkyrie attributes. vamadra did not see it that way. humans only liked magic when it benefited them, and her wings use to get her bullied in human schools. her elf brethren were not as abrasive, however her maternal grandmother still refuses to accept her as a legitimate heir to her mothers family fortune. Vamadra shook her head, as her way of shaking off her negative thoughts. "Its fine, what is important is that i get to spend time with my mother." Vamadra concluded that the sword was the best one so far. "unless the smith does custom swords, i may have to settle for this one until later." vamadra looked around to see if the smith was back yet. To her surprise only one person was still around. The elderly man was there, but the blonde hair female had left. "With all this noise, i hardly noticed." She looked outside, conforming that the chaos was still out there. "Maybe something bad happen. People also swarm to see someone getting in trouble." She looked back at the man, suddenly feeling embarrassed. How could she forget to introduce herself? Vamadra was glad her mother was not here, or she would have her rear end for being so rude. "I do apologize, My name is Vamadra, Its nice to meet you. I have so much on my mind, i forgot to properly greet you" Her mother always told her to greet her elders when she entered the room. It was her first lesson upon coming to the land. "No matter what their social status is, greet your elders. they are a well of much needed wisdom" Her mother's exact words rung in her head as she spoke to the man.

Keahi

Realizing the dragon was starting to panic, Keahi put a hand gently on his shoulder. "It's alright. Just relax. I will get this off of you as quickly and painlessly as possibly. But I need you to try and stay calm, okay? It's going to be a bit more difficult if you panic." He gave the dragon a gentle smile then went over to his tools. After searching through them, he found what he needed; metal cutters. They were basically industrial scissors. Hopefully they'd be big enough.

As he walked back to the dragon, he said, "These won't cut you. Promise. The backs are completely dull. Now I am going to have to slide them under, so it's going to be a bit tight for a little while. It's the only way I can get that collar off you." He'd learned the best way to deal with panicked people was to calmly explain what was happening. Most important was to stay calm himself.

He opened the metal cutters, then slid his hand under the collar, pulling it out as far as he could. "This is going to be uncomfortable, I'm sorry," he said softly. "You're doing great." He kept murmuring assurances as he wedged the collar between the jaws of the cutter. Now it was just a matter of his strength. The metal was very solid, very well crafted. It was almost a shame to be destroying such beautiful craftsmanship. Almost. He didn't feel that guilty. Besides, he'd salvage the metal once it was off.

He cut through the collar and then pried it off. The metal fell to the floor with a thud.

"There you go," he said, grinning at the dragon. "That better?"

Deneas

For a stunned moment, Deneas watched as the plate lit up and erupted at the girl's touch. What had looked to be simply a decorative piece was apparently much more than that. What was going on? The plate, the light, the odd man calmly submitting himself. Something was definitely up. Her eyes narrowed as she looked between the man whom she still had a firm grip on and the terrified girl.

"Why don't you come with us?" she said to the girl. The Magistrates would definitely want to hear about this; whatever it was. But that meant bringing the plate along and Deneas wasn't sure if it was safe to touch. But she also didn't want the girl to touch it again. She'd have to pick it up herself.

She was resigning herself to grab the plate when a newcomer appeared, asking the man a question. Deneas frowned. "This is none of your business," she said.

[fieldbox="Nyka, #d0a9f5"]
"Why don't you come with us," the guard said to Nyka, eyeing the plate on the ground suspiciously.

The younger of the two air elementals was about to answer when a majestic angel stepped forward from the crowd. Her long hair was a silvery-grey colour, but as the bright sunlight of the morning shone down upon her, Nyka saw a blue hue woven through it that matched the angel's deep sapphire-coloured eyes. The angel spoke to her father in a commanding tone that demanded respect.

"And what justice would befit a man such as yourself?" she asked him.

As Richtor turned to look at the angel, a look of recognition appeared upon his face. The Royal Guard, hand still firmly in place upon the elemental's arm, replied before Nyka's father could however.

"This is none of your business," the guard said harshly to the newcomer.

Nyka did not think that the angel was used to being challenged, especially in public. She did not know who she was, but she walked with a bearing that was almost regal, and the young Sylph had the overwhelming urge to kneel before her. She could hear hushed whispers from the crowd of on-lookers as they began to recognise the angel.

"Your Grace," Nyka began, kneeling before the angel that approached. "There has been a terrible mistake." She looked with eyes of purest white at the angel who towered over her small stature.

"No mistake has been made, Azra," the stall owner, a tall angel with broad, golden wings, interrupted. "This thing has stolen from my stall. That plate – that plate right there – is mine to sell, and he made off with it, he did!" The accuser was pointing at the plate on the ground as though he didn't want to pick it up either.

"Azra," Richtor chimed in. "The monks at the temple that shelters my family speak often of your wisdom. What this angel has said is true. I did take the plate that lies before you. However I did so only to return it to its rightful owner. I'm afraid I have no money to compensate this good man, and when I saw it on his shelf I could not let it lie. I apologise most humbly to have inconvenienced him."

"Azra?" thought Nyka to herself. "I thought she was the Queen!"
[/fieldbox]

@Silver Fallen
@Silverdawn
@Winter
@Olissa

Reactions: FireDrake150
[fieldbox= Azra, Skyblue, Solid]

A gentle wind licked across the cobblestone street pulling dust and debris from the indentations between the slabs, the dust swirling around the feet of those who stood and watched at the situation before them. The breeze took a sudden change of direction and lightly lifted a few of the long silvery blue strands of Azra's hair as she looked to the royal guard, seeming to be in silent thought for a moment as the crowd began to murmur behind her. To her credit she didn't appear irked by this royal guard, despite the mistake she'd made in responding so harshly to not only a high ranking officer of the queens army, but also a direct servant to the queen herself.

Her sapphire eyes blinked before her head lifted slightly, "You do not seem to recognize me guardswomen" she said, her tone retaining it's firmness despite the refined smoothness that emphasized the rumors that came from her reputation as a young angel blessed with wisdom. "I shall chose to believe it to be a cause of my cloak, and so I will remove it for you" she continued, indirectly pardoning the guardswomen for her ignorance as one of her hands raised and tapped the broach which held it together, causing it to fall open before she removed it completely.

With the cloak removed everyone would bare witness to the decorative armor she wore, the combination of pristine silver and white plate which fell elegantly into a unique type of dress armor which parted at her stomach above the skirt she wore, her sword bound to her side awaiting the call for battle. Such armor was only known to be worn by Azra and it'd long since became apart of her identity. "Your Grace. There has been a terrible mistake." The words pulled her attention from the guard as she observed the girl kneeling before her for a second, opening her mouth to respond before her attention was stolen again by the stall owner.

Her eyes moved towards the mentioned plate as the stall owner motioned towards it, the young angel observing the strange designs with symbols and writing written in an uncommon dialect that she didn't recognize. Azra turned back to look upon the accused man as he told of monks who spoke of her wisdom. "Your monks pay me too high a compliment, for what is wisdom but insight mixed with experience?" she replied, turning towards the plate and walking towards it mid sentence before she gently crouched beside it, resting her arm on her knee as her eyes narrowed a little. She outstretched her hand towards it, reaching out to touch it before stopping; fingers curling hesitantly as she sensed something unusual from it.

To avoid direct contact with the plate, she took the cloak folded over her arm and wrapped the plate with it before standing once more, her eyes moving to fall upon the stall owner before looking to Richtor. She was silent for a moment again before she pulled back a portion of the cloak to reveal the plate. "To return something to it's rightful owner implies that it didn't belong where it was found or otherwise obtained" she began, her eyes almost looking into the soul of Richtor as if she were passing conviction on him herself. "While I do not condone thievery, something which is stolen can not be stolen twice" her eyes moved back towards the stall owner, the breeze once again lifting her hair as she moved to face him. "You claim to own this plate and I have no reason to doubt that claim, which is why I'm sure you can tell me how it came into your possession" she said before pausing to gauge his reaction and hear his reply.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Izana looks at Keahi and nods weakly, thankful for the comfort given. and then, the blacksmith pulled out a pair of blades and started to approach him. How else would one be expected to react? he backed up, whimpering, lighting his neck on fire around the collar, heating the metal, likely making it easier to cut inadvertantly, but wound up backing into a corner until Keahi's explanation calmed the reptile enough for him to start the proceedure, and he watches, holding as still as possible, holding his breath as the extra tightness makes breathing a near-impossibility. However, once the collar was cut, the reptile found he could breath again, as his natural neck muscles forced the metal slightly apart, making Keahi's prying work better. On collission with the ground, the collar started to hiss and ignite, seeming intent on spreading. Glancing to the blacksmith that had helped him, and then the collar that seems to be throwing a tantrum, he holds a paw out to it, and removes the danger of the flames to the smith's shop, stopping once the collar has reverte to being nothing more than a curved ingot for Keahi to use. "Thank you, Sir. I know our queen said she'd pay you any fees, but, If you ever need someone capable of fire and winds, let me know. For now, I am but a merchant who's lost his entire stock to a theif, so I'll go see what this other fellow seemed to wish to discuss with me, and then I'll get out of your hair. I know my race has made some negative choices over the years, and I hope to set the reccord straight, and be a dragon that is welcomed in the city. Until that day, Thank you for saving my life, I will Never be able to thank you enough." He opens his wings and bows to the blacksmith happily, before handing him a scale. "I know not if you can smith that into something, but, well, I have no shortage of them. If you come up with anythin unique that needs more, let me know, ESPECIALLY if it is in efforts to promote peace."

With that, Izana headed back inside, hoping to find the queen. When he didn't see her, he grabbed the collar made of the carvings of his relatives, and put it on, finding it far more comfortable than the other one was, especially with his parents enchantment to make it change to fit him over the years so that it'd never grow too small for use. "Thank you all for your time, and I am sorry if I have proved any inconvienience to all of you. Please forgive my tresspasses." He heads back over to Saraad, and smiles weakly. "Hey, I don't think I caught your name before being rushed off for the collar removal. My name is Izana Kunigiri." He offers a paw for the traditional handshake.

@Jejudo Dolhareubang

[fieldbox="Nyka, #d0a9f5"]
The tiny air elemental allowed the gentle breeze to pass through her body, a feeling that she enjoyed during the best of times but ignored for the moment, stubbornly refusing to allow her attention to waver. Her long hair, a few shades lighter than Azra's and more silver than gray, mimicked the angel's own as it flickered in front of her face. Nyka was hypnotised by the angel's voice, and when their eyes met she felt reassured, as though no matter what happened everything would be all right.

She looked on with a curious tilt of her head as the angel bent down to inspect the plate. The sun reflecting off the decorated armour caught the kneeling Nyka in the eyes, so she stood and levitated a few feet into the air until her eyes were level with Azra's when she stood once more, delivering her question to the plaintiff.

"I purchased it not three weeks hence from a travelling Djinni. What was his name?" The stall owner paused to recall the name of the being that had sold him the plate, scratching at his chin as he pondered. Nyka's eyes snapped around to stare at her father's accuser at the sound of the word Djinni, and the look upon her face was pure terror.

"Father? What is he saying?" Nyka whispered to Richtor but loud enough to be heard by the Royal Guardswoman and the two angels. The large Sylph shot his daughter a look to silence her and she obeyed, turning her attention back to the stall owner.

"Kool-marn-ey? No, that's not it…" he was saying, still attempting to remember the name of the Djinni that had sold him the plate.

"Khulamahn?" asked Richtor tentatively.

The stall owner nodded his head emphatically at the name. "Yes, that's it. Khulamahan!"

"No!" screamed Nyka defiantly. "It cannot be! Khulamahn is dead! Please, tell me you are mistaken, Sir." She grabbed the angel by the lapel of his coat and shook him as best as her weak arms would allow, tears trickling down her face as she began to sob.

Surprised, the angel was taken aback at the young elemental's outburst. His voice changed from its previous accusatory tone to one of sympathy, and he looked directly into the tiny Sylph's eyes as he replied. "I am sorry, Child, but that was the name he gave. I am certain of it."

Nyka looked to her father whose own white eyes had grown wide with fear. Richtor closed his eyes and took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself, and the surrounding breeze seemed to be drawn towards him as he began to grow quickly in size. The subsequent exhale was like a gale, and his eyes flicked open once more, a look of steely resolve returning to his well-aged face.
[/fieldbox]

@Silver Fallen
@Silverdawn
@Winter
@Olissa

As he watched from behind the crowd looking at what had been going on with the attempted robbery of a plate from what it looked like. He heard a voice speaking to him "Did you see what happened?" the voice said and he looked around to see the woman from before. "From what I can tell, the male air elemental stole a plate and has claimed he stole it because it was someone else and not the store owner, that's all that has happened so far other than the angle that joined in," Aust replied continuing to watch what was happening.

Layana

Up the stairs was much more quiet than down below. As a matter of fact, there wasn't a soul in sight, so Layana stretched her wings down the length of the hall. Heaving a sigh of relief Layana flexed her muscles before relaxing them again. Not realizing someone had come up the stairs behind her, Layana got startled by the sudden voice inquiring about her name. She turned around quick, a bit too quick, nearly smacking the man with a wing.
"Ah, sorry about that." She hadn't actually hit him, but still. Now that she looked at him he seemed to be that guy she had looked at back in the dining area of the inn. Why was he here, asking her name. Oh whoops, introductions.
"Right, you asked my name. It's Layana. Who are you?"

Lena

Heaving a heavy sigh Lena let her head drop in her hand. "Of all the days that this would happen." Normal thievery cases weren't part of her job. Little items generally happened to be stolen frequently, and thus could be taken care of by the guards. Only complex matters were brought to her. And this seemed to be a complex situation. Though, from the looks of it Azra seemed to be handling it perfectly. "A thief stealing an item that was purchased off of someone the thief knew from somewhere and was supposed to be dead while the item itself originally belonged to someone else that the thief happens to know." That just about summed up what she saw and what the fellow beside her had mentioned. "Sounds more like an overcomplicated plot for a story."
Lena frowned as she thought of what to do. It was her one day off, anything that couldn't be handled by her Advisors or the Guards would normally then be put on hold till tomorrow. That was the usual way of how things went.
At the same time she did feel a sense of duty towards her citizens that compelled her to want to help out. The quickest way to do so was to buy the plate and hand it over to the thief. That way the stall owner got his money, and the elemental could return it to where it belonged without having to deal with the punishment for thievery.

The main problem was that if she did that then she'd likely expose who she was. Even with if she kept the hood of her cloak well over her face, Azra, and possibly the demoness, would recognize her voice.
Turning to the man beside her she sprung an idea. "This may sound off, but could you purchase that plate and then give it to the elemental? In return I'll give you twice the plate's worth as payment. One half now, the second half once you've completed the deal and come to that tavern." Lena pulled a few coins from her purse and held it up for the man to take or leave. With her other hand she pointed at a tavern down the end of the road they were in.

Bellerose

Bellerose gave up trying to get through the crowd as there was no way to get through the crowd, so she decided to see what was so important to make a crowd this annoying to get through. Pushing her way past some of the spectators, she saw a group of two air elementals, two angels and a demon. Not really interesting but still, a she says, stories hold more than what the pages say. So now all she has to do is wait and see how this story will unfold.

Aust got a bit distracted while watching what went on with the crowd half listening to the woman next to him as he tried to piece what was going on himself in the odd story of events. He gave a little chuckle with the remark of it being like a story when she suddenly asked him to do a job, "This may sound off, but could you purchase that plate and then give it to the elemental? In return I'll give you twice the plate's worth as payment. One half now, the second half once you've completed the deal and come to that tavern," she said. "Hmm, seems reasonable I'll do it, I don't really leave jobs undone so I'll meet you there," Aust replied pulling off his hood and walking to the group that were talking. "Excuse me is it alright if I buy that fascinating plate for my friend here I'm sorry for his actions he didn't mean it," he asked the shop keeper pointing at the plate he grabbed out his own bag of coin how, "How much for the plate and to help you recover from this terrible circumstance my friend put you through."

Lena

Lena smiled when the man took the money and said he would do the job. If all faired well, the shop owner would have his payment and not lose anything over the plate he bought, the air elemental would have his plate, and while that didn't solve the mystery of how the plate came in the possession of the one that sold it to the shop owner, at least the plate would return to its rightful place.
Of course, there was no telling if the shop owner would be a willing to be part of such a simple solution. She could only hope. Of course, there was also the chance that Azra would go the legal route first, if the plate was indeed stolen, though no indication towards that, other than the man's words, had been given.
Either way, Lena turned around and briskly entered the tavern, cutely named 'The Flying Cat', before anyone would think to look down the alley that the buyer of the plate had come from.

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Azra, Skyblue, Solid]

As the situation continued to unfold before the warrior angel, sunlight began to pierce the clouds above casting rays which began to illuminate the street and cast shadows across the cobblestone slabs. The light warmed against her wing feathers, causing the tips to burn brightly as if they were set aflame, though this was merely an illusion and an anomaly which had existed in her family through many generations. For Azra she'd always supposed it was fitting, a trait to accompany her tenacity and presence during battle, although the present situation excluded that form of thinking as she listened to the account given by the stall owner.

Azra remained silent as she listened to the exchange of conversation between the three, gleaning a few details of a story that existed beyond the situation presented to them now. "I must ask you to be calm" she eventually spoke towards the young girl who seemed distressed, offering her a soft smile in hopes of easing the young girls nerves, her wings giving a gentle shuffle as she looked in thought for a moment. "It seems this story has more depth than a mere pocket beckoning the hand of a thief" she said, her eyes moving between them as her hand covered the plate once more in the cloak, just in time to hear the voice of a male call to buy the plate.

She turned to face the cause of this voice, her sapphire eyes falling gently upon him with subtle curiosity as her face took on a slight apologetic expression. "I'm sorry, but I can not permit you to buy this plate until the contestation of it's rightful owner is resolved" she said, turning to look towards the others. "If this plate is indeed stolen from another prior to this situation, than not only will this man be pardoned albeit cautioned. But it can not be legally sold or purchased unless the transaction of this property is given consent by the original owner of whom this plate truly belongs too" her words were unwavering and resolute as she gave her verdict.

She looked towards the young girl first before her eyes looked back towards the older elemental who appeared to be growing slightly in size. Azra didn't appear to suspect him of empowering himself for escape, she doubted he'd be so foolish. However she felt it was right to delve deeper into this matter to obtain the correct details that would lead her to the correct path of justice, for it was justice which Azra strives for in all aspects. "I would hear more about this, Khulamahn?" she said, prompting them to reveal more to her. If this Khulamahn they spoke of was the original thief of this plate, than her judgement would be clear.

[/fieldbox]

Ilona heard a growing commotion outside the tavern, and kept glancing that way. She had a lot of work to do, but whatever was going on outside seemed important. Then again in a city this size it probably wouldn't be difficult for a mere fight to draw a crowd. The sun seemed to be getting brighter, too. Finally folding up her map, she stowed it and her quill in their travel pouch and headed to the doorway. Seeing the crowd, she unfolded her wings. The peacock-colored coat covering her shoulders warped and peeled back, forming a shifting, translucent pair of large wings. She moved forward and took off with a few quick flaps, rising over the top of the crowd and flying towards the source of the commotion. She didn't go too quickly, though, didn't want to get in the way just in case.

LoWWingBlack.png
New Being in the Land of Wings
LoWWingWhite.png

Sirena Tritonia

As the small canary disappeared into the tree tops from whence it came, a small splash resonated through out the peaceful silence in the covered lagoon. Sirena had been informed by the small bird that there was a commotion within the nearest town next to one of the canals her lagoon was attached to. Curiosity getting the best of her, she quickly took off toward the underground tunnel within her small pond. Although the human world frightened her, she did love listening and watching when she could. With a flash of translucent pink, her tail gave her the push she needed to catch her speed. Within minutes, a blonde head peaked out of the shadowy side of the canal. A pair of hazel eyes watched with amusement at the bustling streets around the cavern.

With the blond-haired woman, who was probably the queen, having left, the only person left in the shop was the other valkyrie-like girl, waiting for the smith to return evidently. The shop was quiet, with the steady crackle of the forge and occasional rings of the hammer breaking the silence in the room. The woman picked up a sword, turning around and inspecting it with a critical eye. She clearly knew what she was doing.

"Unless the smith does custom swords, I may have to settle for this one until later." she muttered, putting the sword back down. After some time, she turned to Saraad and smiled.

"I do apologize, my name is Vamadra, it's nice to meet you. I have so much on my mind, I forgot to properly greet you", she said.

Saraad smiled and chuckled a little.

"That is alright, many unusual things have been happening for me today as well," he said, scratching his head. "My name is Saraad."

"I'm a bit of an alchemist," he continued. "So if you need anything brewed or made up, let me know and I'll be sure to give you a discount!" He smiled again.

The door to the shop opened, and the smith, who Saraad noticed had remarkably thing wings, and the blue dragon, came back inside. The collar had been removed, with a much better looking and fitting one in its place. Saraad idly stroked his beard again, admiring the metalwork from a distance.

"Hey, I don't think I caught your name before being rushed off for the collar removal. My name is Izana Kunigiri" , the dragon said, holding out a paw in greeting.

"It's nice to meet you, Izana," Saraad said in return, shaking the dragon's paw. "You're a remarkably polite dragon, if you need a place to stay, I'd be happy to have you in my home."

Saraad took out his glasses from his apron's pocket, putting them on and adjusting them idly.

Victor looked the girl over silently before answering. "Layana?" He thought to himself before finally speaking to the girl. "My name's Victor,it's very nice to meet you" he said giving the girl his signature charming smile. Victor looked behind the girl and smiled. "You have beautiful wings,both of them. I take it your a hybrid huh? So am I" he said proudly. Victor took another look at the girl. "You didn't recognize me;that must mean you aren't from here correct?"

@Olissa

Deneas

While she hated to admit it, Deneas hadn't recognized Azra. Well, really all of the angels looked the same to her, so she still didn't really know which angel this one was. But the important part was the woman before her was an angel - part of the court. She had to bite her tongue to keep from making a bitter remark. Despite how long she'd been doing this job, she still wasn't fond of authority. She just had to remember that this job was keeping her alive. Any nasty remark to a royal might send her to the chopping block.

"My apologies, Your Grace," she said to the angel. Luckily for her, attention strayed elsewhere, leaving Deneas somewhat better off. But things were getting far more complicated than Deneas liked. Maybe she should have killed the thief while she had a chance. Probably would have saved her a lot of grief.

As the situation unfolded, Deneas watched the angel, the air elemental, and the shop owner, wondering if she should interject at any point. Eh, she didn't feel like it. Nor did she feel like it when somebody else approached and asked to buy the plate. That's when it got even more complicated. To Deneas, it didn't matter if the plate had been stolen previously. The man she still had a firm grip on had taken the plate without paying for it. He had stolen it. End of story. But she wasn't going to say so. It wasn't her place. That and she was waiting for it to be over so she could just go back to patrolling the palace walls. That job was so much easier.

Keahi

Keahi watched in fascination as the collar fizzled and thrashed about, as if it had a mind of its own. He'd never seen metal do anything like that before. Probably had something to do with its magical properties. Keahi was almost disappointed when Izana seemed to turn it back into just a plain old ingot. Maybe it would come to life again if he melted it down. Either way, he was going to play around with it when he got the chance.

As the dragon babbled on, Keahi's eyebrows rose up in amusement and he smiled. The guy sure did like to talk. So Keahi let him. "It's no problem at all, really," he said. He was going to try to refuse the dragon's offer, but then the dragon handed him a scale. Keahi couldn't really melt it down - even if he wanted to - but it was still pretty. Even if it was somewhat odd. Still, he smiled and nodded at Izana then watched the dragon walk back into his shop.

Keahi put the scale in his pocket to look at later. He then picked up the ingot cautiously. It was cool and felt like any old ingot. Definitely a bit disappointed, he set it on a shelf, knowing he would be coming back to examine it more later.

He then walked back into his shop, looking for Lena, but finding her gone. Not that he was surprised. She'd be back though. Besides, there were customers to attend to. He sure was busy today.

"I do make custom swords," he said to the woman, having caught the tail end of her inquiry. "They cost a bit more, though. I can always modify that one, if you like."

Bellerose

Watching the scene some more, it was obvious to the dark angel that these beings weren't going to let up about the plate, even when someone stepped up to buy the plate to settle the little dispute faster. Sighing, she looked over at the guy the female angel had refused to let pay for the useless ornament. His build alone was rather attractive but it was hard to tell what he looked like completely under his cloak. His voice also sounded familiar but she couldn't place it. Pushing through the crowd once more, Bellerose made it closer to the man and tried to get a better look at him but she couldn't seem to place his build or voice anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.