黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Ali
I plan to work on a couple of npcs. But something bothers me. We are limited to one PC correct? Not that I mind that. But lets say I make a soldier, or a policeman or some other role. What rules will be in palce in regards to npc's vs PC's so that someone doesn't use this as a loophole to just play as the npc?
That actually a rather interesting thing, seeing as I never took into account possible loopholes. You're allowed to make as many NPC's as you'd like, however, they must be inconsequential in their creation, meaning... they can have a slight backstory, traits and a personality, however, they're more plot fillers than anything. They're welcoming to be of a different origin or race, possibly even having some tie to your main PC, however, they need to be disposable and mean little to the IC in general.

I hope this helps.

That actually a rather interesting thing, seeing as I never took into account possible loopholes. You're allowed to make as many NPC's as you'd like, however, they must be inconsequential in their creation, meaning... they can have a slight backstory, traits and a personality, however, they're more plot fillers than anything. They're welcoming to be of a different origin or race, possibly even having some tie to your main PC, however, they need to be disposable and mean little to the IC in general.

I hope this helps.
As I put it earlier, extra flavor and perfect for filler arcs.

I decided Rexen has a habit of biting those who are strangers, he doesn't like, or get too close to the head of the household of Grimoir. Which leads to some interesting cameos. lol.

I just imagine a very Meta humor with the butler

"I'm suppose to protect the master, get out of here mutt"

So who are we still waiting on?

Scales is the last Count/Countess I believe. Shayla is done and Kitsune is almost done. For Butlers? I'm not sure.

well we got 5 butler cs's up so I think it's just the counts/countesses left

AQsG8.png

Name:
"My name is Montgomery Hiddleton The II, But call me Monty."
Montgomery Theron Hiddleton II (Monty)
"I'm young, but fully capable of running this company."
14 Years Old
"I hope I don't look like a woman."
Male
Title:

"Refer to me by my title."
Earl of Hiddleton
Queens Given Title:

"I guard the Queen and no one else!"
The Queen's Savant.
Generation:
"I will carry on my fathers wishes."
The second head of the Hiddleton Household.
Faustian Contract Seal:

"Why do you wanna know?"
tumblr_n9nxlindr91r2miuno1_1280.png
large.gif

Butler:

"She is an efficient butler."
Chloe Binoche
Manor:
mansion.jpg

The Hiddelton Manor has a long entrance with shrub's and trees behind a white solid fence, also small hanging lights around the fence. The manor is filled with windows that light up the whole manor when on, to tell everyone that it is the Hiddelton manor. Behind the manor is a huge bright green lawn with a garden down the back of the manor, with a few sheds and a long sidewalk down the middle. The manor is five floors, the first floor with the main dining room and kitchen, bathroom, a living room and a spare bedroom. The second floor with three bedrooms, one being the master bedroom, and the others being spare rooms, and one large bathroom, with his office.. The third floor having a big living room, with one bedroom, a bathroom and a small living room. The fourth floor is off limits and the only one that is allowed up there is Monty.
--
Appearance:
"I am not a kid, i am the owner of Hiddelton and Co."
tumblr_mxb4vmkx5i1rvbl4vo1_500.gif

Personality:
"I am very complex."
Monty has always been independent and keeping to himself, not wanting to talk to others he didn't know and not tell anyone who he really was. But after the massacre, he started being loud and more extrovert, but did still keep his feeling and emotions inside. Monty's determination and confidence in his work got stronger and wouldn't let anyone get in his way of his determination, taking any cost to complete. Monty is really clever and is more brains then brawn, even in tough situations he can think clearly. Monty hides his emotions and doesn't let it sink out, he knows someday he will break down but doesn't let himself.
UZ367PR.gif

Strengths:

"A hiddelton must always have their strengths."
-Monty can get out of situations quickly and can pick up on things easily.
-Monty is trained in martial arts and is quick on his feet.
-Monty is good at reading others and is good at telling when someone lies.
-Monty is a good writer and loves to write.
Weakness:

"But also balance their weaknesses."
-Monty is not physically strong.
-Monty is not trained with any type of weaponry.
-Monty can't play any type of instruments.
-Monty is very impatient and doesn't like relying on anyone (Besides Chloe)
--
tumblr_mvuxb5OVbW1qgsgxro3_500.gif

Skills:
"My skills are not to be shared to many, i like the surprise."
Martial arts|Loves to write|Determination|Lie detector|Clever|Spotting small things easily|
Company:

"My company have been passed on from many generations, mess that up and you won't be walking."
Hiddleton and Co. (Company) are a highly rich and famous company who specialize as a manufacturing station, such as writing journals/notebooks, writing utensils and art supplies. The company is coming on it's 75th year and is on it's fourth generation.
Brief History:
"I am not the person i was before."
Montgomery the second and Lauren Hiddelton were the third generation to own the Hiddelton and Company, they were a highly rich family and after the success of owning the business, they knew they needed someone to keep running the company, so they had a child together who came to be Monty. As Monty grew up, he began to admire his father's work and wanted to be just like him, his father had also shown him how to pick up on little details and how to read, His father and him were really close.

His mother barely talked to him and always worked, she felt working was more efficient and only felt he was a piece on her chess board to keep the company running. At the age of twelve, his mother brought him out to show him everything he needed to run the company and ended up bonding, but his mother pushed it off and told him that love is weakness and if he ever showed his love and compassion that the company would burn to the ground.

A year later his parents hosted a large dinner party for a lot of guests, it was for Monty who was going to own the business with some help from his parents. Monty was at the third floor getting his clothing ready while all the guests were downstairs. But all of a sudden he heard yelling and ran down stairs to see a bloody massacre with everyone dead, including his parents. After running to his parents to help them, he realized they were dead and had no clue what to do. He ran away that night and after mourning their loss, he knew he wanted to find his parents killers.

anime-gif-manga-kyoukai-no-kanata-Favim.com-3599503.gif

What does your contract entail:
"I won't let my company go to garbage!"
Chloe must be Monty's butler until he gets revenge on his parents killer and until he flourishes his company.
Other:
"What? More?"
Theme song|

Last edited:
Can we get a pinpoint on exactly which one is your voice? Is it Yato or Yukine?

Seems that I'm the last Earl ;n;

I won't keep everyone waiting! >_<

• Thank You
So, I'm slightly confused. Can someone please clear me up on who I'm missing in regards to characters...because I'm...confused...

▴◢ EARLS & COUNTESSES◣▴
■■■

Raynard Radclyff - Noble
Butler: Laura Weber
Played By: @EmperorsChosen

Seras Sinclaire - Noble
Butler: Dante Strauss
Played By: @Detective Zero

Eva Belmont - Noble
Butler: Niklaus Loucelles
Played By: @Astros

Anastasia Celestiana Grace Gremoir - Noble
Butler: Klayton Cross
Played By: @Shayla

Montgomery Theron Hiddleton II - Noble
Butler: Chloe Binoche
Played By: @Mr.Scales ⚖

▴◢ BUTLERS ◣▴
■■■

Klayton Cross - Butler
Serves: Lady Anastasia Celestiana Grace Gremoir
Played By: @Ali

Laura Weber - Butler
Serves: Sir Raynard Radclyff
Played By: @RedArmyShogun

Niklaus Loucelles - Butler
Serves: Lady Eva Belmont
Played By: @Akashi

Dante Strauss - Butler
Serves: Lady Seras Sinclaire
Played By: @Artorias

Samel Shaytan- Butler
Serves: Sir Ainsley Granger
Played By: @Clyde

Well.. The fact that I was added into this RP... are we missing a Butler from someone?

Edit: I don't see @Meng mentioned. did they get a CS? I forget x-x

So, I'm slightly confused. Can someone please clear me up on who I'm missing in regards to characters...because I'm...confused...

▴◢ EARLS & COUNTESSES◣▴
■■■

Raynard Radclyff - Noble
Butler: Laura Weber
Played By: @EmperorsChosen

Seras Sinclaire - Noble
Butler: Dante Strauss
Played By: @Detective Zero

Eva Belmont - Noble
Butler: Niklaus Loucelles
Played By: @Astros

Anastasia Celestiana Grace Gremoir - Noble
Butler: Klayton Cross
Played By: @Shayla

Montgomery Theron Hiddleton II - Noble
Butler: Chloe Binoche
Played By: @Mr.Scales ⚖

▴◢ BUTLERS ◣▴
■■■

Klayton Cross - Butler
Serves: Lady Anastasia Celestiana Grace Gremoir
Played By: @Ali

Laura Weber - Butler
Serves: Sir Raynard Radclyff
Played By: @RedArmyShogun

Niklaus Loucelles - Butler
Serves: Lady Eva Belmont
Played By: @Akashi

Dante Strauss - Butler
Serves: Lady Seras Sinclaire
Played By: @Artorias

Samel Shaytan- Butler
Serves: Sir Ainsley Granger
Played By: @Clyde
Chloe, right? And Ainsley...

I think that's it? Well, there's also Sky's character, if I remember correctly.

Astros and Akashi

Mr.Scales and Meng

Detective Zero and Artorias

Click This and Skywimsky

Shayla and Ali

Kitsune and Clyde

RedArmyShogun and EmperorsChosen

Elaine Leigh and Skys' yet to be named character.

Yeah I noticed that earlier, I was like there are more demons than masters. lol

Hold on... I can't be missing three... I have to be missing four... ;_; guys, I'm losing it.

@Meng I'd never forget you bb xD I just lost sight of you for a moment. XD

@Click This and @Skyswimsky... Am... Am I missing one of your characters?

THAT'S THREE! GUYS NO. WHO'S THE FOURTH? !

• Thank You
Astros (Eva Belmont) and Akashi (Niklaus)

Mr.Scales (Montgomery) and Meng (Chloe)

Detective Zero (Seras) and Artorias (Dante)

Click This (Elaine, page 9) and Skywimsky (???)

Shayla (Anastasia) and Ali (Klayton)

Kitsune (Ainsley) and Clyde (Samel)

RedArmyShogun (Laura) and EmperorsChosen (Raynard)

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.