黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question regarding the banners. Do we just find one on google? Is it just our character's picture? Or what?

I have a question regarding the banners. Do we just find one on google? Is it just our character's picture? Or what?
I'd assume a banner like this, which another roleplay I'm in is using.

Take your character's picture, slim it down, clean it up, and slap their name with a nice font on there and you should be good.

Your characters picture, or a self made banner works :)

I'd assume a banner like this, which another roleplay I'm in is using.

Take your character's picture, slim it down, clean it up, and slap their name with a nice font on there and you should be good.
Exactly :D This is an excellent example.

Also, I forgot to mention. I make banners x'D
So should anyone want/need one... they look this this:

Klayton%20Cross%20finished_zpshtzvs26f.png

Your characters picture, or a self made banner works :)

Exactly :D This is an excellent example.

Also, I forgot to mention. I make banners x'D
So should anyone want/need one... they look this this:

Klayton%20Cross%20finished_zpshtzvs26f.png
Your Lady would so also welcome one since she is terrible at making them... :D

Your Lady would so also welcome one since she is terrible at making them... :D
Haha, alright.
Here's a small little form for those who would like one....

----------------------------

Picture:
Name:
Prefered Colours:
Symbols n' Shit:
Prefered Text: (dafont.com only)
Extra:

SHOULD YOU GUYS WANT A BANNER FILL THIS OUT AND I'LL MAKE YOU ONE ♥
Edit: Please don't deter your posts in the IC because you don't have a banner <_< That's just dumb. If you guys want a site to make good banners, go to Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software – Canva

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
@Ali

Letting you know that I'll most likely be on mobile for this entire week. I have my laptop, yes, but I'm not sure if I'll have time for roleplaying, so I'll be MIA in the IC (most likely). I'm sorry ;n;

@Ali

Letting you know that I'll most likely be on mobile for this entire week. I have my laptop, yes, but I'm not sure if I'll have time for roleplaying, so I'll be MIA in the IC (most likely). I'm sorry ;n;
That's alright hun, thank you for letting me know, I'll make sure I write down your sitch' so that I don't start questioning where you're at :P

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Will there be established seasons and months?

@Ali

Picture: Any of these four would work for me.
One
Two
Three
Four
Name: Anastasia Gremoir
Prefered Colours: Red , Silver , Black and White
Symbols n' Shit: I guess something that is a reminder of her being the Queen's Raven and to entail her family for being bold and brave. Not sure on what to do.
Prefered Text: Along the lines of the one you did for Klayton.^^
Extra: Would love to see a Rose and or Raven added onto the piece.

Reactions: Ali
Should enough people wish for it, sure. Would it help?
Yes. There are specifics events tied to the seasons and months. Holidays, festivals, foklore, etc. Also the environment changes, crops are planted and months later bloom and are harvested. The same can be said of the countryside. People are also affected by it, in the cold and stormy months they stay inside and the streets are desolate while sunny and clear skies brings them out to picnic or visit parks etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune
Alright, that's enough interest.
Let's say this is the current setting (and to help, I'll post this in the IC as well):

London, England, 1886.
Season: Fall
Month: September​

Reactions: Kitsune
Alright, that's enough interest.
Let's say this is the current setting (and to help, I'll post this in the IC as well):

London, England, 1886.
Season: Fall
Month: September​
That works. With it being a cult, October might be an eventful month for them.

Well then @Ali, I am MIA for this too. I'd have to wait for Kitsune anyway and clearly if he's not going to be around than....

Well then @Ali, I am MIA for this too. I'd have to wait for Kitsune anyway and clearly if he's not going to be around than....
[cough] She [cough]

And I'm sorry that you have to be MIA as well ;n; I'll try to get up at least a starter post this week

Status
Not open for further replies.