黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing one Ali, calm downnn.

I don't do well with a disorganized brain, Art T_T

Alright... I'm relaxed... I think...
Ill figure this out tomorrow.

Thank you guys for the help <3

Just don't fry your brain into oblivion, we all want to start this RP after all >w>

Going to bed now

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: EmperorsChosen
I'm curently visiting family over the weekend. I'll see about getting to work on my sheet, most of it is done brainstorming-wise anyways, but I think I won't be able to finish it until tuesday.

Okay, thank you for letting me know. Have fun with your family :)

I mentioned that yesterday! C'mon it's not like I'm sharing half my life-story with you C:
Idk what your tuesday is but I am living in GMT+1 Germany <w<

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
After reading the train wreck and my own discussions about it yesterday, I am curious how 10 became 14.

And I'm going to be that guy. This was posted on Wednesday, I don't mind waiting a couple more days, but it might be time to give a nudge to a few of the WIPs, or allow a partial RP start. Between the Wips, lack of knowing for sure whos in, the sudden jump in the cast, it rocks the boat with the confussion we see now. And bad tact with how we are waiting on some in the core, and what amounts to extras.

Maybe we should start with our first base 5 pairs, and the rest can join in as they finish. So far I think all of those working have been in the thread, but if any have not, perhapes a reminder can be sent? Regardless I fear the, unless my count is off, one demon and three masters we are waiting on could carry into the next week given other activities and timezones. Maybe I'll be wrong and they'll all be done in a day or two after this, so I'm willing to wait a little longer.

Just my thoughts on the matter, just suggesting we might want some form of autostart date or condition. A Redline so to speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune and Astros
After reading the train wreck and my own discussions about it yesterday, I am curious how 10 became 14.

And I'm going to be that guy. This was posted on Wednesday, I don't mind waiting a couple more days, but it might be time to give a nudge to a few of the WIPs, or allow a partial RP start. Between the Wips, lack of knowing for sure whos in, the sudden jump in the cast, it rocks the boat with the confussion we see now. And bad tact with how we are waiting on some in the core, and what amounts to extras.

Maybe we should start with our first base 5 pairs, and the rest can join in as they finish. So far I think all of those working have been in the thread, but if any have not, perhapes a reminder can be sent? Regardless I fear the, unless my count is off, one demon and three masters we are waiting on could carry into the next week given other activities and timezones. Maybe I'll be wrong and they'll all be done in a day or two after this, so I'm willing to wait a little longer.

Just my thoughts on the matter, just suggesting we might want some form of autostart date or condition. A Redline so to speak.
Is there even anybody apart from me who is still working on their sheet? As far as activity OOCly goes everybody who writes here regularly put up their sheet as I saw. If we're still missing character sheets from people who don't even have the tendency to say anything in the OOC then I would just assume they already dropped. And before anybody feels hurt, there is a difference between showing interest and participating in ooc banter.

Though I may be wrong and conversation is led via PM with Ali.

As for me, I said I get my sheet up tomorrow/tuesday and unless something extraordinary happens that won't allow me to be in front of my computer I will have it up.

Is there even anybody apart from me who is still working on their sheet? As far as activity OOCly goes everybody who writes here regularly put up their sheet as I saw. If we're still missing character sheets from people who don't even have the tendency to say anything in the OOC then I would just assume they already dropped. And before anybody feels hurt, there is a difference between showing interest and participating in ooc banter.

Though I may be wrong and conversation is led via PM with Ali.

As for me, I said I get my sheet up tomorrow/tuesday and unless something extraordinary happens that won't allow me to be in front of my computer I will have it up.
I honestly don't know, I'm going off whats on the list and what I've seen. Which is three nobles left, and one demon. I could be wrong, the list is a mess right now.

My noble is done, I assume Ali is waiting for her to have her pair before she puts it up on the list.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Akashi
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal or Public NPC: Personal[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Rexen [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]5'7" [/BCOLOR]

2r5xe8i.jpg

289c38o.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dog 6'2"[/BCOLOR]

2lm1h85.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn't like he wasn't educated, the Grimoire house didn't want a naked idiot running around their manor when he was in human form. He has some basic speech, it isn't like they were going to give him some high class education because of it. Though they keep Rexen because he is loyal to a flaw. He's not necessarily as dog as some people would expect. As a dog, he's a dog, loyal, trustworthy and has a habit of following the Master of the house around.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Which makes him kind of a rival to the Demon butler at the house as well. Rexen is prone to biting strangers, people he doesn't like, or people who get too close to the Master. Which plays into the whole demon rival thing. Before the new butler ever had come Rexen was the loyal family guard dog.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's strong willed and eager to please. Obedient and loyal to a fault. He will carry out the duty he was given by those who took him in. He is loving and also affectionate. Being very touchy feely at times to, looking for hugs and pets, and praise.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Traits:[/BCOLOR]

Demon Hound
[BCOLOR=transparent]For some reason refuses to wear shoes, will often chew them up if given to him[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Loves Hugs and Snacks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Loves to eat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Loves to please his master[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Loves to play games[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hates the new butler[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Has a habit of bringing the corpses of the dead bodies back to his Master[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Position: Guard Dog of House Grimoire[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Who May Play this NPC: If the user who plays the Butler or the one who plays the Young Master of the Grimoire would like to ghost him or have him appear that's fine. I forgot the usernames so it be nice if someone gave them to me, lol[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Has a habit of showing up in unexpected places. Note it's not all the goddamn time, but somewhere I find funny to insert him. He also can transform between the forms at will. And has basic intelligence. Such as he understands things and unlike Pluto, He talks very little. Like enough to be understandableish. [/BCOLOR]

Okay guys... Let me make this clear.

Jihae dropped. @Meng took over that spot, and got paired up with Scales.

Detective Zero and Artorias came as a pair. So did Skywimsky and Click This.

Before they came, excluding Meng, there were five pairs.

With Zero, Art, Sky, Click we would have seven pairs. So that would mean 14 players.

That means.. Again.. this is how the pairing is. So it should not really confuse you.

Artorias and Detective Zero

EmperorsChosen and RedArmyShogun

Akashi and Astros

Ali and Shayla

Kitsune and Clyde

Click This and Skywimsky

Mr. Scales and Meng.

I'm spending the vast majority of my day outside, seeing as it's a blazing 30 degrees.

I'll be home later in the day to most likely put up the IC.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

I know you're concerned, and despite my mild freak out last night, I have everything under control.

The IC is going to be up tonight. I had always planned to have it up Monday.
I don't wait on W.I.P's and seeing as this RP is going to have a lot of simplistic opening posts, it's going to be easy to find your way in once a W.I.P is finished.

Reactions: Astros
mid_21553_2567.jpg

Personal or Public NPC?:
Personal

Name:
Rebecca Radclyff

Personality:
In contrast to her brother('s inner persona) Rebecca is found to be more kind, caring and overall more booksmart than he, yet still retaining the stubbornness and determination in getting what she wants. Not particularly knowledgeable in regards to the underworld as he is, though would be more than capable in running the Radcylff's companies should he step down (or otherwise be indisposed).

Traits:
-Weak Physique-
-Highly Intelligent-
-Proficiency in proper etiquette (Dance, Speech, Apparel)-
-Noble-woman's beauty-

Position:
Younger sister of Raynard

Who may play this NPC?:
RedArmyShogun and myself

Extra:
16 years of age, lives in the family estate and more spends her time assisting her brother with company business, attending public events, or investing herself in books.

37.jpeg

Reactions: Akashi and Ali
mid_21553_2567.jpg

Personal or Public NPC?:
Personal

Name:
Rebecca Radclyff

Personality:
In contrast to her brother('s inner persona) Rebecca is found to be more kind, caring and overall more booksmart than he, yet still retaining the stubbornness and determination in getting what she wants. Not particularly knowledgeable in regards to the underworld as he is, though would be more than capable in running the Radcylff's companies should he step down (or otherwise be indisposed).

Traits:
-Weak Physique-
-Highly Intelligent-
-Proficiency in proper etiquette (Dance, Speech, Apparel)-
-Noble-woman's beauty-

Position:
Younger sister of Raynard

Who may play this NPC?:
RedArmyShogun and myself

Extra:
16 years of age, lives in the family estate and more spends her time assisting her brother with company business, attending public events, or investing herself in books.

37.jpeg
I'll add her in a moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.