黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided my Pluto like characters dumb name is going to be Rex Ripper. O.o I need to really stop with these puny like names.

Nice CS :)

However, I think @Astros char also has Newspaper Industries. Or at least some of them.
Rival company's than and thanks! Worked hard on it! ^^

Nice CS :)

However, I think @Astros char also has Newspaper Industries. Or at least some of them.
Who says we can't have competition in the same industries? Makes things more interesting!

Elaine will be greatly contesting Raynard for shipbuilding contracts...

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Who wants to adopt a big man wolf puppy, lol? That sounds strangely weird

Who wants to adopt a big man wolf puppy, lol? That sounds strangely weird
I so totally want one right now.. ^^

tumblr_mdguhrAlSS1rb3u90o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Do not Want.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Akashi
Rival company's than and thanks! Worked hard on it! ^^
Who says we can't have competition in the same industries? Makes things more interesting!

Well of course. rivalry all the way ;)

I so totally want one right now.. ^^

tumblr_mdguhrAlSS1rb3u90o1_500.gif

Okay. So then he's going to be in your house? I am thinking of giving him some lame name you give a dog. Like Blue or Gray or even Rex.

Okay. So then he's going to be in your house? I am thinking of giving him some lame name you give a dog. Like Blue or Gray or even Rex.
Totally , Gremoir for the win and any name would work by be. ^^ Ask @Ali , I think she will be fine with it.

That is gonna be one packed manor. Gremoir that is XD

Totally , Gremoir for the win and any name would work by be. ^^ Ask @Ali , I think she will be fine with it.

I sent you a PM. I decided he's Gremoir's guard dog. Big puppy is Gremoir's guard dog, roflcopter

I plan to work on a couple of npcs. But something bothers me. We are limited to one PC correct? Not that I mind that. But lets say I make a soldier, or a policeman or some other role. What rules will be in palce in regards to npc's vs PC's so that someone doesn't use this as a loophole to just play as the npc?

• Useful
Reactions: Akashi
I plan to work on a couple of npcs. But something bothers me. We are limited to one PC correct? Not that I mind that. But lets say I make a soldier, or a policeman or some other role. What rules will be in palce in regards to npc's vs PC's so that someone doesn't use this as a loophole to just play as the npc?

The NPCs are just for flavor. I don't think you need to worry about people just using the NPCs. And I am not sure there needs to be any rules. NPCs, should show up when it feels necessary. Such as like, let's say the Grimoir estate user uses a dog whistles. Rexen makes a cameo.

And that's how I take it NPCs are used for cameos and comedy relief moments.

I thought Elaine dealt with more normal ships, not really the military types, or did I read that wrong?

Regardless, you shall not best the Lord of Iron!

I thought Elaine dealt with more normal ships, not really the military types, or did I read that wrong?

Regardless, you shall not best the Lord of Iron!
The daughter of a family with a heavy naval tradition and a vice admiral is not going to ever solely focus on merchantmen.

She'll have the ear of the admiralty in presenting designs. :3

Last edited:
Those are fighting words!
Gracious, please don't misunderstand. Serious company is best had when problems arise. I could think of no better when seeking to solve them.

Reactions: Astoria
Status
Not open for further replies.