黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok!

I was actually about to ask, since I was pretty sure the manga took place in 1889. That sounds more right. :3

Its a simple mistake to make, the Victorian Era was named for Queen Victoria and was across those years.

I'm curently visiting family over the weekend. I'll see about getting to work on my sheet, most of it is done brainstorming-wise anyways, but I think I won't be able to finish it until tuesday.

I'm curently visiting family over the weekend. I'll see about getting to work on my sheet, most of it is done brainstorming-wise anyways, but I think I won't be able to finish it until tuesday.

Okay, thank you for letting me know. Have fun with your family :)

I am going to make a Pluto like character, but I am also probably going to make a maid for the Granger house who flirts the most with Samel, lol

I am going to make a Pluto like character, but I am also probably going to make a maid for the Granger house who flirts the most with Samel, lol
Thats good thats good.. But what about that cat rating tho? XD

I'm a bit tad curious.

French toast
Now I dont know what this is, or what it means, but what I do know, is this is definetely more cat-like.

Have that rating please.. XD

Now I dont know what this is, or what it means, but what I do know, is this is definetely more cat-like.

Have that rating please.. XD

I sent you a PM.

I felt it better to say in a PM than I did in the OOC as to cause not drama. So I guess that's not cat like typing, but me being more mature.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
I sent you a PM.

I felt it better to say in a PM than I did in the OOC as to cause not drama. So I guess that's not cat like typing, but me being more mature.
Seen. I was just curious. Being mature would be to likely say. "I'm sending you a PM.. then being total random.."

Seen. I was just curious. Being mature would be to likely say. "I'm sending you a PM.. then being total random.."

Ah, well I figured you would have gotten it before the OOC post. And French Toast is fucking delicious. The random was just to edit the post because I knew you were getting a PM. I always look at my Convos before alerts.

Ah, well I figured you would have gotten it before the OOC post. And French Toast is fucking delicious. The random was just to edit the post because I knew you were getting a PM. I always look at my Convos before alerts.
Okay. Gotcha ;)

Look guys. I just woke up, what like an hour ago. But someone in the household is doing something really fucking annoying and I haven't even time to decompress. They are talking at the loudest fucking possible volume there is like they are outside. And I am still half asleep.

I have always been extremely blunt and opinionated.

Look guys. I just woke up, what like an hour ago. But someone in the household is doing something really fucking annoying and I haven't even time to decompress. They are talking at the loudest fucking possible volume there is like they are outside. And I am still half asleep.

I have always been extremely blunt and opinionated.
Kay.

@Ali , I am all done with Anastasia and I do hope you like her! On Pg one!^^

• Love
Reactions: Ali
@Ali , I am all done with Anastasia and I do hope you like her! On Pg one!^^
Nice CS :)

However, I think @Astros char also has Newspaper Industries. Or at least some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.