黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[cough] She [cough]

And I'm sorry that you have to be MIA as well ;n; I'll try to get up at least a starter post this week

Well I wanted to do a copost introduction. Because it seems silly the other way, imo

Personal NPC?:

Name: Shenandoah "Shana" Williams

Appearance:

28b07827855eba734db9c385152a234d.jpg

A hellcat from Texas, Shana is normally very direct and loud spoken with a ready laugh and a bottle of liquor. While good natured, her personality is much like a typical American Cowboy. Prone to fighting, shooting, cursing and generally not too bright. However she knows her way around plants and animals, and is one hell of a shot, easily good enough to join a circus if she wanted on that alone. Because of this she can be a bit prideful and a rebel, though not afraid of hard work. It seems the only authority she submits to is money, her own safety and ever increasingly the Maids. While Raynard is a bit annoying to her, she seems to fear the maid. Gets along some what cordially with the sister Rebecca. She cannot be trusted in a formal situation but makes good muscle. Useful for some social functions given all the nobels she can drink under the table when dressed "lady like".

Traits:

Honest and happy go lucky
Bare Basic Education
Crude and rude
Hard working Farmhand
Gunslinging trick shooter
Heavy drinker
Equestrianism

Position: Carriageman and Groundskeeper (Bodyguard) of House Radclyff

Who may play this NPC?: @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen

Extra: Armed with a Winchester Rifle, a SAA Revolver and Bowie Knife. Chambered in .44-50 and .45 Long colt respectfully. Under recommendation of the Maid she carries a handful of Silver Bullets.

Is American, was a former criminal that hid her identitiy and was exiled from the US as part of her pardon for bandit activities in the South West and Mexico.

Personal NPC

Name: Stanley Anderson "Doctor Anderson"

Appearance:

sample_8bde1f396fdccb5f8aec7b2aa27043f0.jpg

Personality: A highly skilled physician that knows a wealth or information and has seen much in his life.

Given this he's generally a scoundrel thats seen it all. Likely if he heard the truth on the demons he would roll his eyes. Given to asking for payment upfront if someone attempts to heckle or pay half he'll do half the job. Generally being very dark humoured he works well and fast for all his faults. Of note he has little problems pulling a shotgun on those who push too far. He seen service with the British Army and know Raynard fairly well, in fact the boys escapades and resulting need of treatment inspired him to become a doctor. Which was a mixed blessing, given what he seen of Empire and afterwords in the underworld, he has became very jaded.

Traits:

Field Surgeon
Scoundrel
Underworld dealings
Skilled physician
Military training
Shotgun Surgeon
Pharmacist
Dark Humour

Position:

A doctor who doesn't ask Questions he doesn't need to know.

Location: Anderson's Medical Clinic outskirts of South London.

Who may play this NPC?: @Astros @RedArmyShogun (@Others once its been shown how he is and who can rp it properly so consider it semi public.)

Extra: Was briefly a Medic in the Royal Army, at 36 years old he has cared for a number of the nobles.

I can't fix this bb error idk what is causing it.​

Last edited:
I may make one more npc later, Ali if you want to make a banner for me I'm not picky and it would be most useful, I might ask emp though as well..not pickey what it is. I'm having some..issues right now to deal with. But I'll try getting that last one or two npc's done soon.

Well I wanted to do a copost introduction. Because it seems silly the other way, imo
We can do that! I can do that on mobile c:

Like how we did before, or through Google Docs, as suggested by Ali?

We can do that! I can do that on mobile c:

Like how we did before, or through Google Docs, as suggested by Ali?

If you're on mobile probably better to do it in a PM, than Google DOCs, imo

Okie dokie~ ^^ PM it is.

Google docs has a habit of not working for people with mobile, I been through that frustration a bit

Google docs has a habit of not working for people with mobile, I been through that frustration a bit
I haven't had that problem, but I'll take your word for it since I don't want to go through it >_>

@Ali

Picture: Any of these four would work for me.
One
Two
Three
Four
Name: Anastasia Gremoir
Prefered Colours: Red , Silver , Black and White
Symbols n' Shit: I guess something that is a reminder of her being the Queen's Raven and to entail her family for being bold and brave. Not sure on what to do.
Prefered Text: Along the lines of the one you did for Klayton.^^
Extra: Would love to see a Rose and or Raven added onto the piece.
Anastasia%20Gremoir%20finished_zpszrimy2yg.png

Enjoy, Love ♥

• Love
Reactions: Skyswimsky
I haven't had that problem, but I'll take your word for it since I don't want to go through it >_>

roflcopter....neither do I

Reactions: Kitsune
I may make one more npc later, Ali if you want to make a banner for me I'm not picky and it would be most useful, I might ask emp though as well..not pickey what it is. I'm having some..issues right now to deal with. But I'll try getting that last one or two npc's done soon.
Alrighty, I'll stick those NPC's up.

And if you would like a banner, just go back a page and fill out that mini-form for me - it makes it a lot easier :)

I am also going to work on my second NPC, which I am making public just to see what everyone will do with her, lol

Alright :)

She's a maid, who everyone thinks is super sweet. I mean she is super sweet. She's nice and very gentle. She's kind. But secretly she's a sexual sadist, who hides a whip in her skirt and tends to whip people into behaving appropriately, lol.......

She's the head maid of the granger house, so, it's like "Get the curtains open" 2 minutes later if they aren't open, a fire aura surrounds her and her eyes gleam, her whip comes out and she starts whipping the ground "WHY AREN'T THESE CURTAINS OPEN!" lol

Reactions: Kitsune
Alrighty, I'll stick those NPC's up.

And if you would like a banner, just go back a page and fill out that mini-form for me - it makes it a lot easier :)
haha..a bit more complex than I'm willing to fill out right now or to decide on. I'll see if emp can make something simple maybe stros. You make good ones though.

I'll probably weave mine into my posts and then put up a CS for them after the fact, if that's fine.

haha..a bit more complex than I'm willing to fill out right now or to decide on. I'll see if emp can make something simple maybe stros. You make good ones though.
Well, if you decide you'd like one, let me know, they are free after all, and I love making them :P

I'll probably weave mine into my posts and then put up a CS for them after the fact, if that's fine.
Sure, that's fine. Just be sure they have the same traits and personality you portray them with while in the IC ^^

That horrible moment where someone made brownie cookies, I had one, but I want another, lol

I think you're mistaking the world horrible with fantastic. EAT THE COOKIES.

lol....they come out of the room from voice acting, and a cookie is missing, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.