黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 2 was a filler season. Claude does not even exist in the manga. Anyhow. He was not turned into a demon unless I'm wrong. What I remember is that Claude wanted to nullify the contract Sebastian had with Ciel so he could be his next butler. Thats why Claude made it so that Sebastian looked like the bad guy and what Ciel in the end was.. Not trusting of him..
Lets just say. The title only works on a technicality in a universe that doesn't exsist. And otherwise is stupid fanservice that ruins an otherwise interesting possibility.

Lets just say. The title only works on a technicality in a universe that doesn't exsist. And otherwise is stupid fanservice that ruins an otherwise interesting possibility.
Pretty much.

IIRC Season 2 was a thing because the source material wasn't there yet. That season was rather crap anyway.

Soo.. When will the IC be up? xD

Reactions: Ali
@Artorias and @Akashi
You two could be brothers.

large%205_zpsgvwq2ruo.png

• Love
Reactions: Ali
He is Norwegian! I am Polish! NEVA!

Pffft.. Get these dirty thoughts out of your minds gals.. xD

Okay see you next month.
Where's the "I'M LOL'ING HERE" reaction. Because that needs to be a thing.
I believe we're only waiting on one more demon/demoness, and then...3... (don't quote me) more nobles?
I'm pretty sure Ainsley is done, I'm just waiting on the "Ali, I'm done" from @Kitsune

Well...Technically for me it is next month :P

So, I realized originally I had the year set as 1861, but then I remembered electricity wasnt a thing until 1879, so I changed it to 1886. I hope that doesn't fuck anybody up <3

Status
Not open for further replies.