黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

23.gif

tumblr_nw9sbaHUWI1rpn9eno2_250.gif
tumblr_nw9sbaHUWI1rpn9eno9_250.gif
tumblr_nw9sbaHUWI1rpn9eno7_250.gif

tumblr_nvv53cKkqE1qa94xto1_500.gif

Chloé Binoche

Female

House of TBA

Master TBA

Appearance
fa378391d8feb46ea75867fe1e3a13520d1cc747_hq.gif

Chloé stands at a height of 168 centimeters tall with long ebony hair that falls past her hips and clouded stoic orbs to complement her porcelain hue. Chloé has a beauty mark just under her right eye. Due to her looks, many who meet her are surprised that she is a butler because of how she presents herself. Until others, she is not a fan of the common black suit that butlers' must adorn themselves with, instead, she is often seen wear her signature white suit that makes quite an impression on anyone who sees it. The only accessory that lies upon her clavicle is a choker with a silver cross. It is only there to amuse her, as it contradicts who she is, plus it allows her to play with something when she is bored. Beneath her ebony locks, the Faustian contract sits between her shoulder blades and just below her nape, she is rarely seen with her hair up.

Personality
Chloé is often thought to be a woman who keeps to herself, only showing emotion when it is required of her to do so. But once you're around her long enough, you really get to know who she is. Although Chloé is elegant and graceful, like those of noble lineage, she isn't afraid to be true to herself. With her master and children, she acts as though she is a mother, doting on them a bit when she sees that it is necessary, but she can be strict when it comes to particular situations. When enjoying something that she loves, Chloé expresses her joy and happiness without a second thought. Many demons find her to act too much like a human at times, but in reality, she is like this even as a demon. Do not ever get on her bad side, she becomes merciless to anyone who attempts to harm her master. Yet she is quite the seductive little minx around men, even when she isn't trying at all since Chloé still has a bit of difficulty controlling her succubus abilities.

Demonic Self

momopoco-anime-fox-girl.png

05fb4f4762edfef14b5a1d7871a92af2.jpg

Strengths
≠ Master
≠ Social Etiquette
≠ Culinary Arts
≠ Household Chores
≠ Musical Abilities - Singing & Piano
≠ Dance
≠ Linguistics
≠ Hand-to-Hand

Weaknesses
≠ Master
≠ Animals & Insects
≠ Children
≠ Skulls
≠ Weapons
≠ Sexual Appetite
≠ Alcohol
≠ An Enticing Gentleman

Abilities

• Ability to achieve fighting skills without the need of special or long-term training.
  • Ability to sustain numerous blows of internal and external assaults and high resistance to damage.
  • Ability to exert physical strength far greater than a human.
  • Extremely accurate senses far greater than a human
  • Ability to learn anything that is needed; such as information or skills.
  • Ability to utilize her nine tails as weapons by hardening them to be used like knives/spears.
  • Ability to use succubus seductive traits; such as dream walking, life-force absorption, enhanced beauty, sexual instinct, etc.

Faustian Contract
tumblr_n9nxlindr91r2miuno1_1280.png

Voice
Yoko Hisaka - Nobara Yukinokouji
(Inu x Boku SS)

Face Claim - Sakurako Kujou of Beautiful Bones & Ahri of League of Legends

Ooo, she's fun :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh yes, hah, it was just of characters in the Manga.
"The Devil Six" were as follows:

#1 - Sebastian Michaelis
#2 - Ciel Phantomhive
#3 - Vincent Phantomhive
#4 - Grell Sutcliff
#5 - Undertaker
#6 - Charles Grey
Ah so undertaker was a demon. And Ciel I'm not sure I would count though I guess he does :/

Undertaker is my favorite aside from Sebastian. He's amazing.
My choices:
#1 - Undertaker
#2 - Sebastian
#3 - Ciel
#4 - Vincent
#5 - Joker
#6 - William

Ah so undertaker was a demon. And Ciel I'm not sure I would count though I guess he does :/
I dont think they are demons lol. What I think is that... They just call them the Devil Six for some stupid reason.. Because this is a poll for what character is the most popular.

Reactions: Meng
It probably just sounds more dramatic than saying 'top six.'

Anyway... Made some minor changes to Elaine's age and a few dates, so all she needs now is Skys' character's name for the butler section~

Reactions: Ali
I dont think they are demons lol. What I think is that... They just call them the Devil Six for some stupid reason.. Because this is a poll for what character is the most popular.
Undertaker idk about. But Ciel was turned into a demon in the Manga.

I'm... actually a spambot in disguise.

He was killed in the anime wasn't he? At the end of circus.
Ciel?! Oh my gosh, no haha.
Season two of the anime doesn't exist within the manga.
So, basically, none of it truly counts.

In the end of season three (the circus one) Ciel and Sebastian are both still fully alive. With Ciel being a human, and Sebastian being a demon.

Hmm I see, haven't watched it in some time. The point is at some point another demon turns him into one. In one of the two paths. :p

Hmm I see, haven't watched it in some time. The point is at some point another demon turns him into one. In one of the two paths. :p
Are you talking about Claude Faustus?

Are you talking about Claude Faustus?
Yeah, he was turned into one at the end of S2 it seems, but that was dumped at the end of three. Honestly never watched two. Couldn't stand it. One and three were good though. Nothing to do with the Manga at all it seems. The Wiki could be wrote better.

Yeah, he was turned into one at the end of S2 it seems, but that was dumped at the end of three. Honestly never watched two. Couldn't stand it. One and three were good though. Nothing to do with the Manga at all it seems. The Wiki could be wrote better.
Season 2 was a filler season. Claude does not even exist in the manga. Anyhow. He was not turned into a demon unless I'm wrong. What I remember is that Claude wanted to nullify the contract Sebastian had with Ciel so he could be his next butler. Thats why Claude made it so that Sebastian looked like the bad guy and what Ciel in the end was.. Not trusting of him..

Status
Not open for further replies.