黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly we weren't watching the same anime then. The pseudo sexual undertones are everywhere in the god damn anime, and this was before I read the whole it was suppose to be a yaoi thing.
You should read Lolita.

In fairness, I would stop bringing it up as one, pretty much none of the masters have been even below 18 in this RP unless I missed something.

Two, Even if they were 80, compaired to Demons they would be children. Demons I'm not sure how one would jot down time wise. Though canonly Seb is one of the Six princes of hell, which makes him by Christianic Lore, 10's of thousands of years old. If not more.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
In fairness, I would stop bringing it up as one, pretty much none of the masters have been even below 18 in this RP unless I missed something.

Two, Even if they were 80, compaired to Demons they would be children. Demons I'm not sure how one would jot down time wise. Though canonly Seb is one of the Six princes of hell, which makes him by Christianic Lore, 10's of thousands of years old. If not more.

Yet, I'm okay if a demon was 10,000 year old with a 30 year old. That's fine.

I don't care if you're fucking 34 and with a 12 year old. Or 2,000 with a 13 year old. Just no.

Well for the time 15-20 would be acceaptable. That was prime, get married, get to fucking ages then. 30 would be expired and past half way to deaths door. This was from the time period of 1837 to 1901. The world was very different in most aspects. Todays world is utterly Alien compaired to the last several thousand years of recorded human history. So its not really that much of an eyebrow raiser, given most of the demons seem to be locked in at teenage to 20's biologically.

The show had its own issues.

But this isn't the Show.

• Useful
Reactions: Ali and Astros
Well for the time 15-20 would be acceaptable. That was prime, get married, get to fucking ages then. 30 would be expired and past half way to deaths door. This was from the time period of 1837 to 1901. The world was very different in most aspects. Todays world is utterly Alien compaired to the last several thousand years of recorded human history. So its not really that much of an eyebrow raiser, given most of the demons seem to be locked in at teenage to 20's biologically.

The show had its own issues.

But this isn't the Show.

That's not the point. I get that. But for me, personally to watch it. Is a no. I do not watch nor read Shota or Lolita. That's disgusting to me. And to be honest with you a lot of what we believe to be historical is a little written by a few several eras.

Err...The Census has been around for well as long as record keepers have. During that time, the Victorian Era, which is when this was. The life Expectency was 58 at best. During the Middle Ages not even that high for most of the populance. As a result marraiges happened much more early. Commonly marraige was not as odd as young as 14-16 as there was no generally higher levels of education, and society was by and large Rural and Agriculture based, with industrial working conditions that would make a modern human rights leader, or worker safety inspector die from Shock. The less you lived, the earlier you screwed. Its that simple and even if text is laking for those periods, the Tax man's records never have been. Got to get the gold out of those Peasants.

And this rp is not the show. Unless you see something I've missed. No one said you have to watch the show. Take a step back, be calm, and read.

The RP is about the bonds of masters and servents, with the later being demons. It has nothing from the canon. It is using the name to sell its self, and establish the norms in what Demons can do.

There is not one thing written in this RP set up, or in the show its self for that matter, about being adult men, playing with little boys genitelia. In the show there might have been bullshit fanservice, or fans implying, but nothing more than that.

In this RP its not the case at all, there are some sexual relations it seems, but for the time the ages so far fit that moral Standard. Plus we are talking about demons, as if they really care about morals. I mean they are Demons. And in any case human aging doesn't apply to them. For example you can have a demon that looks like a human Child but is 10's of thousands of years old. So sticking a biological legal age standard to them raises up all sort of legal question marks.

More so if a human dies and is reborn as a demon. Then inspite of being 28 apperance wise, they are 1 years old..as you can see if snowballs rather quickly.

• Thank You
Err...The Census has been around for well as long as record keepers have. During that time, the Victorian Era, which is when this was. The life Expectency was 58 at best. During the Middle Ages not even that high for most of the populance. As a result marraiges happened much more early. Commonly marraige was not as odd as young as 14-16 as there was no generally higher levels of education, and society was by and large Rural and Agriculture based, with industrial working conditions that would make a modern human rights leader, or worker safety inspector die from Shock. The less you lived, the earlier you screwed. Its that simple and even if text is laking for those periods, the Tax man's records never have been. Got to get the gold out of those Peasants.

And this rp is not the show. Unless you see something I've missed. No one said you have to watch the show. Take a step back, be calm, and read.

The RP is about the bonds of masters and servents, with the later being demons. It has nothing from the canon. It is using the name to sell its self, and establish the norms in what Demons can do.

There is not one thing written in this RP set up, or in the show its self for that matter, about being adult men, playing with little boys genitelia. In the show there might have been bullshit fanservice, or fans implying, but nothing more than that.

In this RP its not the case at all, there are some sexual relations it seems, but for the time the ages so far fit that moral Standard. Plus we are talking about demons, as if they really care about morals. I mean they are Demons. And in any case human aging doesn't apply to them. For example you can have a demon that looks like a human Child but is 10's of thousands of years old. So sticking a biological legal age standard to them raises up all sort of legal question marks.

More so if a human dies and is reborn as a demon. Then inspite of being 28 apperance wise, they are 1 years old..as you can see if snowballs rather quickly.

And I already sent Ali a PM that said I was only making complaints about the show and the manga itself.

I come back to heated talk about the show.

What anime doesn't have a bit of pedophile-like tendencies?
It's almost like a must have for a lot anime and manga.

Even if it is between the same aged people, it's kinda pedophilish to even crush on an anime character if you are 18+ xD

But we all do

[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]
Let's just neglect the issue and topic shall we? There are many stances on it and countless discussions on the net, but this is not a place for either of them.​

@Clyde

Now now, why did I receive such a cat like rating? XD

[bg=#805db0][fieldbox=Countess Belmont, black, solid][spoili]
ly9Tane.jpg
[/spoili]

Name
Eva Belmont

Title
Countess of Belmont

Queen's Given Title
Her Majesty's Vise

Generation
Seventeenth Head of the Belmont Household

Faustian Contract Seal
[spoili]
UuYu1B8.png
[/spoili]

Butler
Niklaus Loucelles

Manor
[spoili]
Mansion_kimu_okami.png
[/spoili]

Located in the Warwickshire countryside. It's under an hour travel by horse from the nearest city. And a good day's journey from London. Blanketed in lush green foliage, it requires a full staff of caretakers who's residence is detached from the manor. Alongside this is the stables which house half to a full dozen of mares for leisure or commute.
--

Appearance
If the idiom of apples and trees is true. Then Eva's lineage would be that of an olive tree for her beauty and health. With dark hair like that of a black olive. A chic luster courses through each of its soft threads. Stemming from a most balanced head, its beauty is only second to that of her face. With its fair complexion and supple lips, her tender smile can register even in the most jaded of hearts. And her eyes that attract more than they seek, reveal in their dim amber color her feline gracefulness.

Complimented even by disturbances of emotion, she radiates a womanly charm that captivates hearts in place of minds which are vulnerable to perversion. Though far from being just a good head on a pair of shoulders, her slender framed dresses are nothing short of exquisite. Their color and design rival the very seasons they imitate.

(Just a disclaimer, I don't usually RP/write like this. Just wanted to try something different.)

Personality
Eva Belmont is a most reserved mistress. Preferring to remain silent instead of openly voicing her emotions and thoughts, she appears a bit timid and reclusive. However, responsive and always respectful she isn't received as cold or unsociable. On the contrary, she's thought of as noble for her high moral principles. To the common eye this is all their is to Miss Belmont, but beyond the surface and to a select few. Her witty comments are enjoyed by pompous admirers and colleagues alike.

Though the rabbit hole doesn't stop there, far from it as both levels of intimacy are a product of cunning. A cunning that runs as deep as Miss Belmont's relationship with her butler. Always concealing without making it apparent, Eva utilizes half truths to set the stage for her goals. Having studied the business of deceit and found it an arduous and dangerous one. She developed her current method which is easier and equally effective as trying to lie to the right people at the right time and hoping the curtain isn't pulled down on her.

"One could waste their whole existence in order to lie perfectly. Yet in the end they couldn't be expected to control another as equally."

Strengths
Exceptionally Strong Will
Knowledgeable
(History, Family Businesses, Common Life)

Weakness
Stubborn
Female Physique

--
Skills
Equestrianism
(Horse Riding)
Art of Disguise
Melee
(Cane & Wing Chun)

Abduction&Deduction
Pianist

Company
Midland Railroad
(Services steamships too.)

Midland Telegraph

Midland Mail
(Postal Service)

England Today, Daily Muse, London Times
(Newspapers)

Beaumont Textiles
(Cotton Clothing&Furniture)

Brief History
Eva Belmont was born into the long standing Belmont family as the head's first child. Pampered yet not coddled she was expected to be a leading example for her younger siblings to come after. When they eventually did arrive she was everything and more her parents had hoped of her. Kind and loving yet strict when necessary. Her siblings loved her as much as she them. Even when their father began paying more attention to her brothers. Despite their parents, she would often be the first person to be approached when there was a problem.

If not for the tragic accident to claim their lives she would have made a fine big sister and enjoyed watching them grow to become gentlemen and ladies. Sadly that was not fated by God to happen and Miss Belmont was to be the sole survivor of the incident. Where upon she inherited the title and position of Countess. Serving to meet the late wishes of her father and mother before passing.

What does your contract entail
Niklaus Loucelles is to assist Countess Belmont in sending her family and friend's murderers to hell and in judging their associates.

Other
Erectus non elatus

Eva's weapon of choice is a custom cane with a detachable handled linked to a steel chain. Made of solid metal it requires special gloves to handle due to possessing an electrical current that's managed by a switch. Alongside her cane she's known to carry a revolver in certain situations.

Not being a miser nor a sloth. Miss Belmont donates to various charities and doesn't shy from hard labor or grime. If not capable of following simple instruction she will be more than willing to show you first hand what she expects.

When enjoying her leisure time with tea or a good book, Miss Belmont prefers the outdoors.

Voice
0:00-0:15 Public Tone
0:51-0:57 Private Tone

[/fieldbox][/bg]​

Last edited:
Welp, may as well give this a shot. If this doesn't work, I can easily change things up.

4152261129_5472af2b1d.jpg

Personal or Public NPC?: Personal

Name: Faye Lumin
Personality: Snarky, strong-willed, confident but always humble, no one can simply intimidate her, not even Dante and his antics. she tends to have a much weaker and timid side when it involves her master.

Traits:
Half-fox hybrid
Ex-paramilitary;
Proficient self-defense
Great house cleaning
Enjoys cooking thanks to Seras
Heavily dislikes snakes

Position: Housemaid to the Sinclaire House

Who may play this NPC?: @Detective Zero @Artorias (if he feels inclined)
Extra: Taught Seras what she knows of self-defense, particularly grappling techniques.
Although prefers not to use them if the situation can be avoided, she carries twin Remington Model 1858 Revolvers and steel wire hidden within her attire at all times to protect the Sinclaire name.

Last edited:
  • Love

Is he really? Can you link me to where this is stated because I'm super curious about Seb's lore.

@Clyde

Now now, why did I receive such a cat like rating? XD
Because you are part feline :P

[bg=#805db0][fieldbox=Countess Belmont, black, solid][spoili]
ly9Tane.jpg
[/spoili]

Name
Eva Belmont

Title
Countess of Belmont

Queen's Given Title
Her Majesty's Vise

Generation
Seventeenth Head of the Belmont Household

Faustian Contract Seal
[spoili]
UuYu1B8.png
[/spoili]

Butler
Niklaus Loucelles

Manor
[spoili]
Mansion_kimu_okami.png
[/spoili]

Located in the Warwickshire countryside. It's under an hour travel by horse from the nearest city. And a good day's journey from London. Blanketed in lush green foliage, it requires a full staff of caretakers who's residence is detached from the manor. Alongside this is the stables which house half to a full dozen of mares for leisure or commute.
--

Appearance
If the idiom of apples and trees is true. Then Eva's lineage would be that of an olive tree for her beauty and health. With dark hair like that of a black olive. A chic luster courses through each of its soft threads. Stemming from a most balanced head, its beauty is only second to that of her face. With its fair complexion and supple lips, her tender smile can register even in the most jaded of hearts. And her eyes that attract more than they seek, reveal in their dim amber color her feline gracefulness.

Complimented even by disturbances of emotion, she radiates a womanly charm that captivates hearts in place of minds which are vulnerable to perversion. Though far from being just a good head on a pair of shoulders, her slender framed dresses are nothing short of exquisite. Their color and design rival the very seasons they imitate.

(Just a disclaimer, I don't usually RP/write like this. Just wanted to try something different.)

Personality
Eva Belmont is a most reserved mistress. Preferring to remain silent instead of openly voicing her emotions and thoughts, she appears a bit timid and reclusive. However, responsive and always respectful she isn't received as cold or unsociable. On the contrary, she's thought of as noble for her high moral principles. To the common eye this is all their is to Miss Belmont, but beyond the surface and to a select few. Her witty comments are enjoyed by pompous admirers and colleagues alike.

Though the rabbit hole doesn't stop there, far from it as both levels of intimacy are a product of cunning. A cunning that runs as deep as Miss Belmont's relationship with her butler. Always concealing without making it apparent, Eva utilizes half truths to set the stage for her goals. Having studied the business of deceit and found it an arduous and dangerous one. She developed her current method which is easier and equally effective as trying to lie to the right people at the right time and hoping the curtain isn't pulled down on her.

"One could waste their whole existence in order to lie perfectly. Yet in the end they couldn't be expected to control another as equally."

Strengths
Exceptionally Strong Will
Knowledgeable
(History, Family Businesses, Common Life)

Weakness
Stubborn
Female Physique

--
Skills
Equestrianism
(Horse Riding)
Art of Disguise
Melee
(Cane & Wing Chun)

Abduction&Deduction
Pianist

Company
Midland Railroad
(Services steamships too.)

Midland Telegraph

Midland Mail
(Postal Service)

England Today&Daily Muse
(Newspapers)

Beaumont Textiles
(Cotton Clothing&Furniture)

Brief History
Eva Belmont was born into the long standing Belmont family as the head's first child. Pampered yet not coddled she was expected to be a leading example for her younger siblings to come after. When they eventually did arrive she was everything and more her parents had hoped of her. Kind and loving yet strict when necessary. Her siblings loved her as much as she them. Even when their father began paying more attention to her brothers. Despite their parents, she would often be the first person to be approached when there was a problem.

If not for the tragic accident to claim their lives she would have made a fine big sister and enjoyed watching them grow to become gentlemen and ladies. Sadly that was not fated by God to happen and Miss Belmont was to be the sole survivor of the incident. Where upon she inherited the title and position of Countess. Serving to meet the late wishes of her father and mother before passing.

What does your contract entail
Niklaus Loucelles is to assist Countess Belmont in sending her family and friend's murderers to hell and in judging their associates.

Other
Erectus non elatus

Eva's weapon of choice is a custom cane with a detachable handled linked to a steel chain. Made of solid metal it requires special gloves to handle due to possessing an electrical current that's managed by a switch. Alongside her cane she's known to carry a revolver in certain situations.

Not being a miser nor a sloth. Miss Belmont donates to various charities and doesn't shy from hard labor or grime. If not capable of following simple instruction she will be more than willing to show you first hand what she expects.

When enjoying her leisure time with tea or a good book, Miss Belmont prefers the outdoors.

Voice
0:00-0:15 Public Tone
0:51-0:57 Private Tone

[/fieldbox][/bg]​

I'll review this in full when I'm infront of a computer :)

Welp, may as well give this a shot. If this doesn't work, I can easily change things up.

4152261129_5472af2b1d.jpg

Personal or Public NPC?: Personal

Name: Faye Lumin
Personality: Snarky, strong-willed, confident but always humble, no one can simply intimidate her, not even Dante and his antics. she tends to have a much weaker and timid side when it involves her master.

Traits:
Ex-paramilitary;
Proficient self-defense
Great house cleaning
Enjoys cooking thanks to Seras
Heavily dislikes snakes

Position: Housemaid to the Sinclaire House

Who may play this NPC?: @Detective Zero @Artorias (if he feels inclined)
Extra: Taught Seras what she knows of self-defense, particularly grappling techniques.
Although prefers not to use them if the situation can be avoided, she carries twin Remington Model 1858 Revolvers and steel wire hidden within her attire at all times to protect the Sinclaire name.​

Nice :D!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
It was the only pic I could find that had the outfit that was... tame......

Anyways, @Ali , I was debating it but idk if I wanted to do it for this run or not, but if I go with it, is it ok for this NPC to be half-wolf? That may ring a bell considering the last RP... ">.>

Status
Not open for further replies.