Kore Wa Resutoran Desu ka?! (Is this a restaurant!?) OOC-Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most I had in mind was playing out the rest of the outing with chatter and drinking coffee. Of course @conman2163 may have something else in mind and if so please do voice it. The most I had thought of was to ask about life outside of school or some rumors.

Last edited:
In my opinion, we could skip to the next day. It would speed up the RP, which is almost in a stand-still. =D

It would speed up the RP, which is almost in a stand-still. =D
It was in a stand still, but I don't think a day between posts would qualify it as so now.

Unless Stros and Con really want to finish their date, I don't mind skipping ahead. There are others that need to go on their outings too.

Unless Stros and Con really want to finish their date, I don't mind skipping ahead. There are others that need to go on their outings too.
I-i-it's not a date! No, but if it's alright with Con I don't mind skipping ahead if everyone else is already out of ideas for the day.

I do not mind skipping ahead. I was really just doing what I could to keep the thread active. It is getting kind of boring though.

I do not mind skipping ahead. I was really just doing what I could to keep the thread active. It is getting kind of boring though.

:ouch:

I'll skip it ahead then I guess, given the slo movement and so few members I likely will not be wasting my time making a large discriptive gang. I'll make a couple members of note, but the rest will be faceless hordes.

I'll post the next day in the morning was too tired to bother today, sorry.

Well posted, the things you do "today" and the three-five day time skip after with maybe another time skip of one week, are important, then we'll have another jump likely for a few months to establish the typical flow of things. After that the time skips will be slower, then maybe another large one. I plan for on these two coming days for a number of you to be attacked or ambushed, with a few months later a major escalation, that will lead to some changes. So depending on the events which I'll bring up later, or personal stories you want to explore, you may want to lay the ground work during the weekly period. The focus of your charaters during this time will build up. I'm doing this as mostly, one, loli who is a principle information source won't just talk to you being nice for a couple of days, neither would any relationships develope.

Two, I don't think any of us wants to play this out day by day, we might as well have summerized timeskips where progress happens and some factors are fixed in stone. The following days will go as fast or as slow as praticipation hints at. If posts come at a normal level or better, then days will linger, if something dies down, I'm doing the skip, please keep me informed of inactivity or if you get bored, I don't want to skip a day and learned you had something major planned.

Waiting to see if anyone else plans to make a post, don't like dping in my own rp to move us on.

Well Emp posted but, I have to ask is their any active interest in keeping this going? I don't mean interest in posting, but in keeping it moving, in finding your own things to do, or running with what I have made so far.

Right now I pretty much don't mind killing it, don't get me wrong it interests me, but with as many, or rather few members we have and the slow activity, it becomes a question of time, and resources on my part in keeping my plans afloat. A number of the characters are not being rped as I envisioned, one member of note has largely been ignored, and even my RNG wheel decider thinks I should just kill it.

Yz I know had plans for this, but the problem is reaching those points in time, and the fact he is busy right now. Emp is also doing other things, and mostly was running a support role and has stated its not to his interests if its just me and him posting, and he has been a bit of help in keeping this moving. There is also the fact I will likely be controlling most of the NPC's and game world past the point I had intended. And have even had to make up a few NPC's I have not done more than concepts on to get things moving. This is a heavy workload for me, that has very little payout, that is activity or entertainment factor vs level of work. So far it has been a lot of work with very little pay.

On the other hand I do wish to see the stories I've planned unfold, but at the rate and level of activity we have it will mean a major time skip or rethink of more than a few things. I would like some member imput before I set about on a reboot, or giving it the axe. Well thats all I have to say.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to keep this going. Even if it means some revamping. Plus I do have some plans that I can get rolling, if it interests you guys. Honestly, there's not a lot you have to keep a look at, RAS. I mean, it's just that you have a lot of characters, but it's unlikely you'll be using all of them at the same time such as now every time.

The only reason I haven't been much more active are because of how things are for me in school and I had a serious writer's block for some time, but I can return to normal activity now that the first week of school is finished. Plus I figured I'll just write whatever comes to mind whenever I can, even if it's pretty stupid. Well, I'd also not like to continue if it were just the three of us, though. If that's the case, I do concur that it's better to just execute the RP.

Well if we keep it going I need to work out whos here and maybe change the plot up a bit or time skip. Emp sid he was willing to do it, but ehh.

I've been waiting for people to post, but the longer I wait, the more my motivation wanes.... I guess I didn't have this place watched though..... oh well. But if it's still four of us..... good lord why does it always boil down to just us four in some way shape or form?

Well, I am still around.

I don't know con. Anyways I'm going to make a poll I request each of you pick on or two options, please.

@Yzmael @EmperorsChosen @Astros @Akashi @conman2163

You five are the only ones with some level of activity if you get bored of it you don't have to post, or can leave but state as much.

1 End the RP

2 continue from where we are now.

3 a Summary and Time skip

4 A reworking of the plot to the more violent stages

5 A change in the setting or plot in general via IC mechanics

6 Suggestion; Type it.

For now, I say 2 or 4. Either one of these might be enough to bring back some activity.

I'm down for either 2,3 or 4.

I'd say a 2 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.