Kore Wa Resutoran Desu ka?! (Is this a restaurant!?) OOC-Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seems to be in

@EmperorsChosen @Akashi @Astros @Yzmael

Well you all seem to favor 2-4..

Personally I don't believe two works very well as by the fact Con didn't reply we've lost most of the staff, and I personally don't want to go around npcing everyone. So Tomorrow I will advance with a Summary I have the following to ask of you four and I need the information to me by tomorrow. I will advance this and Muv.

1. Any plots your characters you might have wanted to be in or had.

2. Any advancements you would like your character to have made or have maybe built up.

3. With this summary if you want to do some for of collaberation, or with the basic details leave it up to me to make a brief summary...which is what it will be,I WILL NOT type up some story for you.

This could skip a few weeks to a couple of months I have yet to decide and I would like this information given to me either via pm, or here in OOC, steam can also be used if it must.

If you DO NOT respond I'll just make up something based on what I know of the characters or consider likely.

oh crap i forgot i was in this rp

Honestly over the last two-three days,...I don't want to continue this. I was all for it to start with and many of you obviously want to continue, but most of the work is on me, and with the lesser numbers of actives and questionable gaining more, there is just simply too much work.

As of now consider the RP dead unless someone wants to try or others want to take over or we carry a massive reformation I have no interest in leading this further on this path, as alot of the work and npcs were in my control, with the inactives thats even more npc's and were are heavily short on pcs who rationally would be part of the gang violence. Also with Yz being so busy, well that hampers some activities or leaves when they happen as questionable.

I am sorry everyon that is with us but I just do not have the will to do the summary and continue this level of control, I am also busy with two other rps.

Awww, sad day. This looked so promising.
Sadly it seems not enough people share your sentiment. While I rather not see it die I can understand the reasons. Having to drag a RP along is no fun.

Sadly it seems not enough people share your sentiment. While I rather not see it die I can understand the reasons. Having to drag a RP along is no fun.

This seems like one of those plots that demands so much and has so many supporting characters that it would need two or three people moderating it.

This seems like one of those plots that demands so much and has so many supporting characters that it would need two or three people moderating it.
Which is something I am lacking, at least in the story board and npc controlling factors.

Which is something I am lacking, at least in the story board and npc controlling factors.
Well, I enjoy being a part of things. Hypothetically if you had less NPC's to manage and such would you be more interested in keeping the RP afloat?

Well, I enjoy being a part of things. Hypothetically if you had less NPC's to manage and such would you be more interested in keeping the RP afloat?
Maybe, but right now we also have a shortage of normal members. And there still is the issue of Yz. While this would help me majorly, I still would need to rework things.

Well, I'll have at least a month of free days for now, apparently. Teachers are on strike. No end in sights, too, but you can pretty much bet there's going to be at least a month before any reaction.

I have curiousity as to what is even happening ^^^^

Crow, we are ending it as some members lost interest or aren't dependable with posting.

A week went by with much of nothing happening, I lost interest. The only way I'll keep this going, and even then I'm not all in with it, is if we make up our numbers. Its becoming more of a job than anything fun. I'm aware many of you would like to keep it going, but with the play shortage issue things don't change really, and the RP wasn't prior moving at a pace I found acceaptable. I don't think any of those factors will suddenly changed. I would have liked to seen it go longer, I would have liked to do more in all honesty.

But I would have liked that all to have went on last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.