Kore Wa Resutoran Desu ka?! (Is this a restaurant!?) OOC-Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RedArmyShogun - Hibari is going to pick someone up right? Perhaps Akira can join her? :P

No she's going to go scare the piss out of anyone watching her likely, Yoriko was going to pick someone up. But she's already gone. You could spy on her with Kazama if you wanted though. I could have Kenza hang out with him though if you rather not join in on the stalking.

Reactions: Akashi
No she's going to go scare the piss out of anyone watching her likely, Yoriko was going to pick someone up. But she's already gone. You could spy on her with Kazama if you wanted though. I could have Kenza hang out with him though if you rather not join in on the stalking.
Thats fine actually. I know what to do :P

I will have a post up this sunday guys. Sorry for the wait.. But i know what I can do with Akira for now.

No problem enough to know you are here plus I'm still ironing muv out...well waiting on opinions so I can.

I'm going to edit my latest post and strike a conversation up with Kona @conman2163. I feel as is the RP is working on a bare minimum of plot development and could use a bit of filler or casual interaction. I'll ask about how school is going and maybe about gossip later on if we're allowed enough time before Kazama and Hibari do their part.

Edits made to lists, will be posting if I'm clear to, after yz and the rest of you have a go around I'll likely have yoriko return and the next day will begin, that day if we still have some activity the gang will make its entrance.

Sorry I haven't been active guys, school just started so there's a lot of preparations. This means I'm sort of bugged for this week and the next one after that('cause it's Carnaval). So if necessary, please NPC Hayate to go ahead with the story.

Going to attempt a little arm twisting to get this moving again, I might delay any major introduction of the other gang given the horrible activity level, or at least expected current level of attention.

So has interest in this died or what? I feel like im always left hanging in clubs now a days.....

No no, I shall have a post up tomorrow.

@conman2163 if @Akashi doesn't post I will, rest assured, I'm sure stros is just waiting, and emp doesn't want to do it unless others will. Yz I can't speak for in either regards.

Likely finishing this day up soon as a couple more replies are in.

@Akashi would you like the gang to pay you a visit, or do you want to wait till the next day?

Likely finishing this day up soon as a couple more replies are in.

@Akashi would you like the gang to pay you a visit, or do you want to wait till the next day?

What gang? Did I miss something?

The ones at the other place. They noticed the beat down, may wish to teach a leason. Or they may wait till later.
What gang? Did I miss something?

I haven't lost interest, just been busy making Bio's for other RP as well as with other things in life.

I might revamp this a bit waiting on a message from one person, we'll wait and see.

The ones at the other place. They noticed the beat down, may wish to teach a leason. Or they may wait till later.
Oh yeah, I'm up for that.. Whenever.. But I think that whenever is more suited for the next day now.

Given Astros and con are still playing out the day I figured I would ask opinions, Originally I had planned to on my post to finish out and enforce the next day, but I could drag this one out a little longer, want an opinion or vote of some sort, after the next day whatever events happend I'll either allow to play out for a few days to a week just so some sort of "daily cycle" has played out.

Status
Not open for further replies.