Kore Wa Resutoran Desu ka?! (Is this a restaurant!?) OOC-Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't speak for Red, but he might've meant henceforth. I'd wait and confirm with him when he gets back on.

@Crow

Then I'll continue making my app in a neutral fashion. I guess I'll do that while waiting.

So I was thinking that every character that is old enough to be in High School will be from the same High School as Akira? The Haguwan High School? Or some at least.

And we do need another female waitress. I believe we have three male waiters and a female so far? Upto you guys though. Also if I dont recall this correctly, its "morning" so far before the restaurant officially opens for the day, right?

Last edited:
@Crow No, go ahead crow its fine. You were already spoken for. I mean after this.

And @Akashi I would like for the final one to be female, though I won't force it.

And yeah might be best if its the same school.

Reactions: Akashi
@Crow No, go ahead crow its fine. You were already spoken for. I mean after this.

And @Akashi I would like for the final one to be female, though I won't force it.

And yeah might be best if its the same school.
Isn't @Crow's character a female though?

Isn't @Crow's character a female though?
Yes, oh you mean to allow one more female to help even it out.

Hmm..its more staff than I planned on, but I will allow it if so. Otherwise it will be fine with the ratio it is at/will be at.

I also need to look back see if Crow's bio is done.

Then I'll continue making my app in a neutral fashion. I guess I'll do that while waiting.
(just adding that so I can be sure the system alerts you.)

@Crow, want me to add her to the list now, or did you have more to do?

Reactions: Akashi
Yes, oh you mean to allow one more female to help even it out.
Pretty much, but I am also fine with how everything is lined up as of now. It is again, upto you GMs to decide this.

@RedArmyShogun - Also its currently morning right? When will we be moving to an appropriate time where the rest could introduce their characters?

Last edited:
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Pretty much, but I am also fine with how everything is lined up as of now. It is again, upto you GMs to decide this.

@RedArmyShogun - Also its currently morning right? When will we be moving to an appropriate time where the rest could introduce their characters?
I'm thinking of doing it as soon as emp closes out on his end unless someone else wants to post during that timeframe, though if you want to enter now, by all means.

And if any one wants to make a final waitress just let me know in advance, planning out some stuff for the rp on my end.

I'm thinking of doing it as soon as emp closes out on his end unless someone else wants to post during that timeframe, though if you want to enter now, by all means.

And if any one wants to make a final waitress just let me know in advance, planning out some stuff for the rp on my end.
I may post in the morning, waiting on Yz to post beforehand though.

Well I can "open" it now with a global time skip, but I'll give yz a bit longer to post if no one has a problem with that.

No problems from me.

Will make a post for global time advancement unless any of the interactions deem more time...which I don't see stacking boxes warrenting that.

I'm actually done with my application.

@ERode I've powermoved your event slightly to handing the cake over and introducing yourself.

@Crow Adding you to the list now. Listing her as a waitress on the assumption is a female.

All others may intro as they see fit. Its a bit of a "meh" post but I didn't have much to work with.

Last edited:
Well..was waiting, but in order to keep this alive and moving, I'm posting as I see fit. Far too many rps on this site move and die slowly.

I guess my post will be made.

Alright.. So the restaurant is open now etc right? I guess its after morning now? :p

If not I can just have my char come in earlier than the usual.

@Akashi Its after, and open, yes.

@Akashi @Crow @ERode @conman2163 @Grothnor @Yzmael Firstly, I want to clarify that I'm not speaking to anyone in specific, just making a public note and mentioning all of you so that I know you'll be alerted. Sometimes alerts on this site can be a bit wonky. I'm also excluding Red and Astros as I have easy access to speaking with them via steam.

Onto the note, just wanted to ask you all to please try to post at least every other day unless you're specifically waiting on someone or have something really time-consuming going on. I haven't been on the site for as long as some, but many of its group RP's have the same habit as the old site Red, Con, Yz and I RPed on in that they move very slowly and/or some people just plain disappear. Don't want that happening to this club. We need to keep the chaos moving at a steady pace! :D

Reactions: Yzmael and Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.