Kore Wa Resutoran Desu ka?! (Is this a restaurant!?) OOC-Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the xp factor goes I will assume that you mean experience. OF course she will work full time most of the week. My apologies as far as the inactivity went, the notification just now popped up in my notification bar.

Its fine, the notifications on here are funny like that.

All that for a cake, lol. Great posts guys!

I have a question. What kind of uniforms do the waiters wear?

I also wanted to let you guys know that my character has been working at the restaurant for a year and not 6 months. :)

@Akashi Just a sorta formal wear, but not too fancy. I would say basic slacks, a white frilled type formal shirt with a tie, jacket is optional. Think formal but not too formal, what you see in 90% of such places. I would say a bit like what Hibari and her brother wears, minus yours isn't so..beaten up I guess.

Reactions: Akashi
@Akashi Just a sorta formal wear, but not too fancy. I would say basic slacks, a white frilled type formal shirt with a tie, jacket is optional. Think formal but not too formal, what you see in 90% of such places. I would say a bit like what Hibari and her brother wears, minus yours isn't so..beaten up I guess.
Okay. I will be making my post now. But what do you mean mine isn't so.. beaten up? XD

Well Yours should be more clean, Hibari doesn't give a shit, and adds arm bands and a vest, with gloves to hers. So you guys can have the vest if you want. Just don't use her as the dress code.

I've posted and.. If something is wrong with it.. Let me know.

Nah its fine. Any takers on talking to the couches? Astros might do it if no one else wants.

Nah its fine. Any takers on talking to the couches? Astros might do it if no one else wants.
You mean coaches? If so. I may, but Akira just got there.

Also, this is the expression he had when he saw the ruckus xD.

14734489615_f509379c18_z.jpg

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Lol that fits, And hmm if yz's person wasn't up stairs this is technically the job for him.

Reactions: Akashi
  • Love
Reactions: Grothnor
Well upon relfection no one who is qualified to deal with them is in a position to do so, I'll have the twin stop by and settle it before leaving, the orders and such up to you if you want to do them or skip to the main event, add in any npc's etc. If anyone has story ideas or things they would like to do keep me informed. If you want an active npc to deal/do orders with let me know.

Oh, god, sorry for not posting, guys, the alerts didn't show anything at all for me, for whatever reason... I'll have to take a read at all that then I'll post...

You have to watch a thread for it to give you alerts apparently :/

And no problem Yz. I haven't been able to post cause yesterday was pretty hectic. >.< I'm currently in the middle of posting too.

Yeah, but I'm already watching both thread and RP and yet it still didn't give me any alerts on new posts...

@Yzmael this site is pretty badwith alerts, I always a couple times a day hit watched threads and show all.

Last edited:
Well... the site's weird xD I'm getting alerts but, sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Same goes for me. Most of the times I do get the alerts, but there are times where it doesn't show anything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.