K

Kitten_

Original poster
ALWAYS OPEN
Please read everything :)
[stabs=bcenter|800x500]
{slide=About Me|center}
Hello! so.... Well, to keep this short-ish, I'm Kitten. I'm 18 and though I'm only currently juggling a part-time job and family responsibilities, I will be enrolled in college in the fall, so I will be juggling that as well.
Despite that, I do my best to at least post once every 2 days, if not more than once a day. I really enjoy conversing with my partners outside of the rp chat, however, it is not a requirement and I do not like when it hinders the roleplay itself.
That said, I enjoy making friends of my fellow roleplayers! Don't be shy, I don't bite :)

If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask. The worst I could say is no or that I'm not comfortable answering. I won't get mad ^~^ (unless you repeatedly pester me... don't do that, it's not nice){/slide}
{slide=My Expectations|center}

So you've made it to my expectations! Awesome. Well, they're pretty simple, at least I think so :)
  • Absolutely no smut. Romance is fine, but no sex, or at least fade to black or skip or something like that.
  • NO one liners. None. I cannot do anything with a one liner
  • I prefer anywhere between 3-5 sentences to a few paragraphs. I myself stray between one and three paragraphs, depending on how much detail I'm feeling at the moment
  • I am not comfortable doing FxF pairings, so they are a no-go
  • Please at least post once a week. If you're going to be gone, just let me know.
  • Do NOT randomly drop the roleplay! It makes me depressed >.<
{/slide}
{slide=Roleplays|center}
[imga]http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cutest-kitten-gifs-meow.gif[/imga]

We've reached the part you've all been waiting for...The Roleplays!!
So, to make this easy, I'm going to put the ideas in a series of fields so you can just go find which one you want the most. Also, if the role is bolded, then that is the role I prefer. If nothing is bolded, then I can play either role :)

As for pairings: I prefer MxF (<-- see, the F is bolded, so I prefer being the female) or MxM. Either is fine. Romance is also fine with both pairings ^~^

Now onto the roleplay ideas!

[fieldbox="Fandoms, blue, dotted"]
  • Black Butler (Sebastian x OC or OC x OC)
  • Fruits Basket (Kyo x OC or Yuki x OC)
  • Kyo Kara Moah (Yuri x OC or OC x OC
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Pairings, green, dotted"]
  • Jock x Outcast/Shy
  • Singer x Huge Fan
  • Commanding Officer x Soldier
  • Big Brother x Little Sister (No romance)
  • Big Brother x Little Brother (No romance)
  • Stranger x Orphan (No romance)
  • Assassin x Target
  • Neko x Human
  • Neko x Neko
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Original Plots, purple, dotted"]
  • ***NOTE TO READER: If you see one of these and like the pairing, but not the plot, do not fret! I am always open to cooperating to create a new plot :)

• Distant Relative x Jarvis: (Yes, this is based off of the Iron Man J.A.R.V.I.S) In a last ditch attempt to save his work from complete obliteration, Tony Stark made J.A.R.V.I.S into a real person. How? By creating a synthetic robot that looks, and feels, entirely human, and implanting the AI program into the robot. After quickly explaining to Jarvis that he is supposed to stay with and protect his relative (my character), he leaves Jarvis at a motel where the relative is supposed to pick him up. That night, Stark was killed in an explosion that destroyed his house. Now, it's up to Jarvis and this relative to keep Stark's newest work and his legacy alive, as well as defeat the newest danger to the world..
  • Assassin x Target: An assassin is hired to take out a young businessman who has undermined a drug company in the city. Raised to kill from a young age, the assassin never hesitated to carry out a request from their leader... until now. Unable to pull the job, the assassin finds themself as a protector of the businessman, keeping anyone else from hurting them. Can they keep the target safe without being discovered, or will they get caught?

• MORE WILL BE COMING!
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Misc. Ideas, navy, dotted"]
  • Foes becoming... more than friends
  • Roommates turned more
[/fieldbox]
{/slide}
[/stabs]
Thanks for reading! If interested, post here or pm me! Side Note: I do roleplays in threads or pm, either is fine.

I do so enjoy the pets and hugs, and I like to be friends with those I roleplay with, as it makes it all the more fun.
[imga]https://i2.wp.com/www.mundogato.net/wp-content/uploads/gif-gatito-tierno.gif?resize=309%2C177&ssl=1[/imga]
If something is going on and you want to talk about it, let me know. :) I like to help!

And now, I bid the, go on, message me! (if you're interested)
I'd love to get started~

Now I shall run off to await your answer
[imga]https://media.giphy.com/media/5w2OH5cRGXVD2/giphy.gif[/imga]

[/hr][/hr]​

[/hr][/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, hello! Super excited to see another cat person, I love all the gifs in your description ^^

I'd love to try an RP with you if you're still looking for partners! Let me know if you're interested and I'll toss a conversation over. Thanks for your time! :)

• Love
Reactions: Kitten_
Hello, hello! Super excited to see another cat person, I love all the gifs in your description ^^

I'd love to try an RP with you if you're still looking for partners! Let me know if you're interested and I'll toss a conversation over. Thanks for your time! :)

Definitely still interested :D

I think I am interested in the security guard x royalty rp

• Thank You
Though I'm more of what my friends have started to call me "foxi-con" a twist to lolicon since I'm obsessed with foxes...I will place kitties at second place...especially when they are F1 Savannah. You seem like a nice person and a possible partner I can play with

Though I'm more of what my friends have started to call me "foxi-con" a twist to lolicon since I'm obsessed with foxes...I will place kitties at second place...especially when they are F1 Savannah. You seem like a nice person and a possible partner I can play with
Woot woot! Hehe
I'll shoot you pm :)

Hay I love me some nekos, we can do the neko x human one where you are like famous or something and I'm the guard. PM me.

• Love
I like all of your ideas! (And cats too!) Especially the ones about assassins, if you're still looking?

• Thank You
I like all of your ideas! (And cats too!) Especially the ones about assassins, if you're still looking?
Haha, thanks! I'm definitely still looking ^~^ just shoot me a pm and we can begin plotting! Hehe!

This is still open and will be updated very soon! (Probably tomorrow!)

I would like to maybe rp with you. If your willing I am very into fantasy Ideas. I like my supernatural if you know what I mean. I adored all the gifs you put on your first post. they are adorable!!!!!!

• Love
Hehe, Okies dokes! Why don't I pm you, and we'll chat :)

hi i am interested in your assassin target rp if your still up for it

Yes, hey ho, hello hi!
I was thinking about foes becoming friends, or maybe even a little more than friends?
I am proud to say that I follow all of the same rules you do (except one liners, but only when I'm drawing a blank, don't know what to do, or if it's absolutely necessary.)
Sadly, until I can connect to the internet with my computer, I'm restricted to my phone.
Yeah, it really sucks...
I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUT EXCEPT FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS! ヽ(`Д´)ノ
We can't help that you dive deeper into our world by the day.
What- I... SHUTUP!
Anyways, I gotta get outta here before I get carried away. -_-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yes, hey ho, hello hi!
I was thinking about foes becoming friends, or maybe even a little more than friends?
I am proud to say that I follow all of the same rules you do (except one liners, but only when I'm drawing a blank, don't know what to do, or if it's absolutely necessary.)
Sadly, until I can connect to the internet with my computer, I'm restricted to my phone.
Yeah, it really sucks...
I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUT EXCEPT FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS! ヽ(`Д´)ノ
We can't help that you dive deeper into our world by the day.
What- I... SHUTUP!
Anyways, I gotta get outta here before I get carried away. -_-
I shall shoot you a pm ^~^