Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN|

Status
Not open for further replies.
appearance:f64d1992b70074593cdef48c38660dcd_20160109_235338.jpg
Name:Yamata no orochi of the serpent
Faction: a league of assassins known as the fangs of orochi.
Weapon of choice: eight bladed snake sword with a poisonous edge per blade. Each blade is honed to a razor sharp edge.
Skills/abilities/powers: master swordsman, poison expert, master assassin, water manipulation, can communicate with and control snakes, mumyo jinpuu ryu techniques, and many of the techniques used in the hiten mitzurugi ryu style.
Personality: manipulative, cruel, sadistic, power hungry, greedy, treats everyone like a target.
Brief bio: it's such a long tale, and yet i think it above the ears and minds of mortals.
Other: has a transformation technique. Every member of his temple gets a twin bladed tanto that has poison on the blades as a secondary weapon.
Temple of Yamata no orochi:
216a4b0f2a0fc7e822ab812d165208b2.jpg
W.I.P.

Last edited:
Before i leave for a while again to make my character, the god slayers are immortal.

Immortal in this rp means merely that disease and aging doesn't apply to them which is earned by achieving this rank. NOTE that they can die like everyone else. I am also sorry for all the information i left out in the rules section.... i didn't notice that i was missing so much, i will fix soon.

Also there is another rank that we didn't talk about which is called ''Masamune'', obviously the main plot is to find a new father of the world and so Masamune is the highest rank POSSIBLE. There will be a lot of benefit when getting this title seeing how there can only be one.

Any other questions will be answered by Victor-sama. Thank you! :)

@Edward, i think that we should put down the god slayers and the weapons associated with them along with the element they have. Not to mention which have already been claimed and by who under systems right below ranks.

Ψ [BCOLOR=#800000]A[/BCOLOR]materasu Ψ
天照大御神
The Son of Flames
VHZsvsZssEc.jpg

This immortal being was born from the suns glare in the bright morning, ironically at first glance he seems a bit dark and melancholy. His long black hair covers his right eye even in combat and his skin complexion pale but slightly darker than the rest. His crimson eyes shine similar to the flames he conjures. Standing at 5'10 and weighing at 140p without armor he is the most rapid and unrelenting fighting of all the lands. With his massive push back fire techniques to his huge stamina reserve that allows him to deliver unrelenting attacks, in short his opponent will more than likely become tired first in battle.

flaming_katana_thumb.jpg

Faction: Eternal Flames Amaterasu
Weapon of choice: The sun glare Katana
53872-2-1400122462.jpg

Skills/abilities/powers:
His speed is slightly above average as his strength stands directly average. What makes Amaterasu special is his technique of reserving stamina and throughout the years he has mastered the art of stamina control which has granted him massive amounts of will power and stamina. Along side his prowess of unrelenting force he has complete mastery over flame magic allowing him to conjure all sorts of hot stuff if you get my drift.

Personality:
A fucking maniac hide your kids because his blowing up the neighborhood. No but really he is kind at heart and calm within the temple, he may flip the table once and a while though. Within the years he has learned to deal with his anger through meditation and other emotional treatment products.. and no not weed but he does smoke.

Brief bio:
As a kid he was a angry mother f*cker and didn't really learn as fast as the others but had potential... Yea that's it, what? were you looking for more? Too freakin bad!!!

Temple:
yaponskiy-hram-380x214.jpg

The sky remains the yellow and bright color similar to the skies when he was born and the lights are controlled by his flame aura. Before he was given the temple he was also given his Magatama necklace which represents the element he now controls and teaches even today to his followers.

Summons:
Elder Hyhsërrvïr
15%2B-%2B1

He was found in the sea of youth to the far west, the story behind why he was in the river is yet to be fully known however he recalls himself being cursed to drown in his own tears for eternity till the first Masamune arrived to free him. Now serving Amaterasu one of his saviors sons he is bound to help till his end for the honor he respects for his life was saved.​

Last edited by a moderator:
So we can be half yokai?

I'm afraid I will get it wrong >.< can I get an example of full yokai and half yokai?

30c2iwg.jpg

svhqn8.jpg

"Oh dear, I didn't force you to trust me. You forced yourself to trust me."

divider_2_by_canzeda_d426skz.png

RACE
Kitsune

RANK
Tanto

FACTION
Amaterasu - Temple of Eternal Flame

WEAPON OF CHOICE
"Edge of Life" Tanto
690701ece30056913044e7d07d6dcd6b.jpg

SKILLS/ABILITIES/POWERS
High Agility
Iha's body is as light as feather, she is able to move swiftly and quickly. Her agility and speed are her best feature since she doesn't possess good stamina nor strength. As addition to this, Iha has a flexible body that improves this feature.

Brute Fighting
Iha knows nothing about weapons, so Iha uses her nimble feet to protect herself. Either using it to run away or to attack people. She learnt from someone long ago about how to use her feet properly as her own weapon. She sometimes will extend her long sharp nails to help her fight those who try to mess with her. People call it as brute fighting, but so far it managed to save herself.

Seduction and Manipulation
Being a kitsune, Iha has a natural charm that makes her good at seducing people, especially males. Iha often uses this ability when she knows she is on the weaker side, saving her life with seduction is quiet natural for Iha. Another way to use her charm is manipulating other to do what she wants. Some people say Iha has golden tongue, easy to lie and easy to persuade.

Shape Shifting into Fox
nine_summers_by_chiou-d6xla4d.jpg
When in fox form, nothing really changes, except her five senses, agility, and strength are better than when she is in human form. Iha rarely uses her fox form since it drains her energy. She only uses it when she is in nasty danger.

PERSONALITY
Motherly Peaceful Flirty Sly Merciless
Surprisingly, Iha loves children, she adores those little innocents. She is good at dealing with children, even the naughtiest one. Though Iha has motherly side in her, she rarely shows it to adults. Iha only shows her soft and kind side of mother when she is around children. When Iha deals with adults, she can be a cold, mean lady, especially to strangers unless they're attractive. Having a mother soul inside her, Iha never caught in panic. Her nature is calm and peaceful, she knows how to soothe lost feelings and how to ease tired muscles. Again, this side of her mostly appeared when she is dealing with children or her loved ones.

Flirty... Well, that's Iha's natural characteristic. Sometimes she flirts just to show how much she cares about someone. The more she flirts, the more she cares. She enjoys flirting with people she already fond of, but she won't flirt with new faces. Well again, she will if she finds him/her is attractive. Old job never worn off. Another natural characteristic is her slyness. Cunning and deceitful used to be her title. Iha is good at manipulating people with her words and charm. Never. trust. her. You can try, but keep the risk to yourself because no one knows what is she hiding behind that lovely face.

Lastly, though Iha can be a good passionate lady, when it comes to her enemy, Iha is merciless and cold-hearted. She can kill a man in one night without flinching. Iha will stare right into his eyes, drilling her hatred into his poor, unlucky soul. She doesn't mind using her fox form to slaughter a single man. Don't mess with her trust, don't mess with her loved ones, don't mess with anything dear to her, or you will suffer the sweetest taste of slow death.

BRIEF BIO
Nothing really special happened when Iha was just a little foxy. She learnt how to hunt from her mother with her siblings. Living in peace for so long, a massive disaster came upon her world. An unknown gate opened that seem invited everyone into a different kind of world that they thought was just a mere legend. After that event, her mother was nowhere to be seen. She said she was only left for awhile, but never came back. Either she was killed or she overly enjoyed the new world that made her forgot about her children. Only her siblings that were still around her. Since she was the oldest one in her pack, she took her mother role to take care of her siblings, helping them to survive the wilderness of new world. As the time went by, one by one started to feel independent and left to search their own destiny. In the end, Iha left alone with no one close to her again.

She traveled to another place where she was kindly invited by an old monk to stay in his temple. There, she learnt how to do brute fighting using her feet and trained herself to become stronger. She also learnt one two things using small dagger. Few years there, the old monk died and she left the temple for no one could accept a kitsune as sincere as he did. Having no where to go, she ended up at another temple, claimed by the God Slayers, that offered an opportunity to make her stronger.

OTHER

Iha has an unexplained fear towards canines
Her fighting skill might not the best, but she can take down some inexperience people down without so much effort
When Iha knows she can't win a battle by fighting, she will use her charm and slyness to win the battle, mind over muscle
MIGHT ADD SOME LATER

Last edited:
Hey @Edward may I have a kitsune from the underworld? Does it make her a full youkai? I can tweak her story a bit if she can't come from the underworld ^^

Interested in the rp and will be putting a character up soon. I already see a good amount of immortals, am I able to claim a Tsurugi spot instead?

Interested in the rp and will be putting a character up soon. I already see a good amount of immortals, am I able to claim a Tsurugi spot instead?
Everyone, except the people who have already been approved as god slayers, start at tanto.

There is one rule, I have a bit of concern about.

"Some god slayers might match you up with others and or do something crazy its not up to the GM to decide what the other god slayers do with you."

Now, does this mean rank deciding, or does it go over into direct godmodding or power playing? For example, could they take advantage of a female character, execute you, force you to do a demeaning task, etc.

I need to know the limits to this, as frankly how far they can take this is of concern. Being faction leader is one thing, being in an rp where you can die, and at the whims of Lord Vader, is something else.

• Useful
Reactions: Akashi
I saw this and loved the idea and I'm hoping to join soon, I'm somewhat busy currently but I'm planning on creating a character soon!

There is one rule, I have a bit of concern about.

"Some god slayers might match you up with others and or do something crazy its not up to the GM to decide what the other god slayers do with you."

Now, does this mean rank deciding, or does it go over into direct godmodding or power playing? For example, could they take advantage of a female character, execute you, force you to do a demeaning task, etc.

I need to know the limits to this, as frankly how far they can take this is of concern. Being faction leader is one thing, being in an rp where you can die, and at the whims of Lord Vader, is something else.
I doubt very highly that one of the holy beings would do something so unhonorable like rape, although i can't really speak for orochi. What this statement means is that the god slayers may team you up with others for missions, however it also states that sense the god slayers are generally the overlords here they essentially choose what everyone does and what happens with their temple. So if they decide to go to complete war or send you to kill innocent masses... well that's the order from the god slayer you picked to follow. You may switch temples at any time though but make sure that you keep a cool head and watch out because everyone might not welcome you so kindly or think of you the same ways when switching temples.

Hey @Edward may I have a kitsune from the underworld? Does it make her a full youkai? I can tweak her story a bit if she can't come from the underworld ^^
Well no, since humans and every race came from their. Essentially you could say everyone is a bit 1% yokai regardless seeing how they all were birthed from the same realm. But no a full yokai would be like the picture i showed you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Hmm I see..I'll just keep an eye on it then. So long as no one pulls a Lord Vader and executes you on a whim or for failure, missions of various sorts are fine, being killed without say, or made to sit in a puddle of piss, well thats something else.. Well guess I'll work on a bio or two once I see what gods are up.

Status
Not open for further replies.