Justice League: The Other Side

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be getting the IC underway by tomorrow most likely. Even if it's only 3 of us.

Hell, Destiny's Child and Charmed showed us what the power of 3 can do sometimes.

#Blessed

• Love
Reactions: Heathen and Raja
Apologies for the unexplained absence, feel free to sodomize my carcass or w/e it is the cool kids do these days.

As for a character sheet, my brain has not been functioning all that well, and as of now the only idea I've got so far is potentially the wild and wacky adventures of Booster Gold, but I know that being from "da future" is usually a bit iffy in RPGs, so I figured I should ask.

Essentially: "How shitty does the world get without Superman around and presuming the Justice League either never formed or failed astonishingly?" or, in other words, give me all of the spoilers.

Apologies for the unexplained absence, feel free to sodomize my carcass or w/e it is the cool kids do these days.

As for a character sheet, my brain has not been functioning all that well, and as of now the only idea I've got so far is potentially the wild and wacky adventures of Booster Gold, but I know that being from "da future" is usually a bit iffy in RPGs, so I figured I should ask.

Essentially: "How shitty does the world get without Superman around and presuming the Justice League either never formed or failed astonishingly?" or, in other words, give me all of the spoilers.
You can play Booster Gold and work him into the story actually. It'll actually give my plot a good bit more weight to it

Sorry bout the Aquaman wait. Was focused on work more then rping. Also Stein, you got a skype? I think I have you but I don't remember. Just wanted to discuss some Aquaman stuff with you when you have the time.

Sorry bout the Aquaman wait. Was focused on work more then rping. Also Stein, you got a skype? I think I have you but I don't remember. Just wanted to discuss some Aquaman stuff with you when you have the time.
Yes girl. It's steinthemeister whatever whatever

Yes girl. It's steinthemeister whatever whatever
Skype is telling me there's two of you.

Man I don't know whether your name is a joke like Frank Stein or white as hell Kordell Wright.

Skype is telling me there's two of you.

Man I don't know whether your name is a joke like Frank Stein or white as hell Kordell Wright.
Frank Stein lol

Don't you lie to me and make me look like a total creep on Skype, Nate.

But yeah, did the thing.
Can confirm Nate is treacherous. Stein is on Skype as Kordell Wright.

ok, i finished cleaning up Green Arrows cs. let me know if it...hits the mark.

Sorry I tailed off here, been a busy week. Not sure I'll get the time for another RP, or at least not enough time were I wouldn't be slowing down everyone else. I'd love to join, but honestly I'd just slow down the rest of you.

(For proof of this claim see Vigilance.)

Sorry for being gone. It was homecoming week from my school and it was my last, so I had some fun over the week.

• | NAME: |
    Oliver 'Olly' Queen

| ALIAS(ES): |
    The Green Arrow

| PLACE OF BIRTH: |
    Starling City

| SPECIES: |
    Human

| SEX: |
    Male

| AGE: |

| SEXUALITY: |
    Heterosexual

• | ABILITIES: |
    The Master Archer - Stranded on a desert island with only a bow in his hand, Oliver honed his skills to the rank of master archer, being able to successfully hit any target at any distance.
    The Hunter- Stranded on the island with no food or conveniences, Oliver had to learn to hunt on his own. He watched the predators and did as they did, tracked their prey while staying hidden and at the most opportune time they strike.
    The heightened senses - Oliver learned how to get his senses to almost super human heights. He is able detect the slightest movements, he can see in incredible detail, he can practically tell what his prey is thinking.
    The Martial artist- Oliver has trained for years getting his mind and body molded into an unstoppable fighting machine. He knows Eskrima, Jujitsu, Karate and Wing Chun.

| SKILLS: |
    Master driver - Oliver Queen born and raised in high society has had access to plenty of different types of cars, planes, boats etc. if it has a motor Olly can drive it.
    Tracker - Oliver is able to pick up the trails of any prey he sets his eyes on, he can see the smallest clue, the subtlest change in surroundings.
    Detective - Oliver has spent his adult life among the criminal element so much so that he knows what the criminals are thinking, he can tell what they are doing and what they plan on doing next.

| LIMITATIONS: |
    Oliver Queen is human.

| WEAKNESSES: |
    Sharp objects, poison, projectiles, etc.
  • | WEAPONS: |
    Arrows - Olly carries dozens of different arrows to assist with his crime fighting. The electrocution arrow, the net arrow, the grappling arrow, the foam arrow, the tracker arrow, the smoke grenade arrow, the grenade arrow, the boxing glove arrow as well as normal arrows.
    Darts- Olly carries handheld darts he uses for when his bow isn't at hand.
    high tech bow- Olly carries a bow that serves as a staff as well. while not used entirely for firing arrows olly uses his bow as a staff or a club.

| TOOLS: |
    Surveillance equipment - Olly has the best high end surveillance equipment available, he uses it for wire taps, supersonic hearing equipment, and high end optics.
    Arrow Car / motorcycle - Arrow needs a way to keep up with heroes like flash and superman right. he has supercharged these vehicles to be able to handle like a dream, be faster than the most recent European sports car, and equipped with high end shielding, weapons, computers and gps.
    Arrow cave - Arrow needs somewhere to hang up his hood, he has a state of the art crime lab in his arrow cave as well, as a the best computer network, and high end equipment.

| ATTIRE: |
    Green Arrow is dressed from head to toe in green specially modified fabric that is both highly durable as well as light weight. he has a quiver that holds all of his arrows, a green mask, a hood as well as arm guards.
  • | BACKSTORY: |
    Oliver Queen was obsessed with Robin hood at a young age, seeing this his parents encouraged Oliver to train using a bow and arrow. He practice but later gave it up do to an accident which cost him his parents. While marooned on the island Oliver remembered the bow and used it to hunt and survive while on the island. After several years he mastered the bow as well as the art of being a hunter. When he finally returned to his City he vowed to save it from the wretched people who had taken over during his absence.

As he was patrolling Batman himself offered Green Arrow a spot on the Justice League. He originally turned it down stating that the Justice league are only concerned with bigger events and miss the minorities. Green Arrow continued to work on his own.

During the invasion - Olly was at his families company when the news of the invasion hit. Olly followed the procedure and evacuated the building burning precious minuets. He hurried to his arrow cave and suited up. Olly made it to the outskirts of the chaos, he jumped into action repelling the enemy, and saving civilians. As Olly Fought the other members of the JLA were fighting in the center. Olly was mentally beating himself up for not taking batman's invitation earlier, he could have been helping the most while in the center of the crisis. As the chaos died down Olly finally made it to the center just in time to watch as the man of steel fell. Olly rushed to the scene taking out as many as he could but it was to late. He dropped his bow as he looked over the fallen heroes. Olly reached out to one of his fallen comrades as they uttered his final words. "where were you".

haunted by the final words of his dead comrades Green Arrow swore that he would help rebuild the JLA. He starred at the fallen Man of Steel and swore that he would avenge them, all of them.

Much better. Fix your grammar mistakes and you're accepted.

Fret not, my loves. I have not forgotten thee.

I've been working with our last few STRAGGLERS and I will most assuredly be starting the IC by the end of this week, so we can all find out just what happened to the Man of Steel and how bad that Martian invasion was.

Feel free to blame all slow progression on @Kal-El , @Sloth, and @Hillan

Whoars, the whole lot of em

tumblr_mpiwl6EbFU1r9qdkno1_400.gif

Fret not, my loves. I have not forgotten thee.

I've been working with our last few STRAGGLERS and I will most assuredly be starting the IC by the end of this week, so we can all find out just what happened to the Man of Steel and how bad that Martian invasion was.

You sus piece of shit.

I edited my sheet yesterday.

571172_original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.