Justice League: The Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stein updated Justice League: The Other Side with a new update entry:

IC Posts and Banner

You asked and I delivered! Enjoy the post y'all. For your posts, you can give some thoughtful responses or even stir some shit up. Whatever you feel comfortable with for your character.

Also, because I love giving props, I want to go ahead and give a shout out to my best Judy, @Raja for that fucking dope ass banner he created for the RP! Check it out when you get the chance. It's on point af

Also, concerning your posts IC. Remember, I expect proper grammar and the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Raja
Yaaaaas to all of you who've posted.

And @Lord Wraith , I realized I never actually gave your character the legit once over you wanted. I'll get on that

I'm holding off on a post until I have more to work with. Hopefully Wraith will throw me something when he introduces Dr. Fate.

I'm holding off on a post until I have more to work with. Hopefully Wraith will throw me something when he introduces Dr. Fate.
I can give you something with my Barda post probably. But I'm on my way back home so I likely won't get it up for a while.

Hold on, that sounds like the name of Wraiths sex tape.

Reactions: Raja
I can give you something with my Barda post probably. But I'm on my way back home so I likely won't get it up for a while.

Hold on, that sounds like the name of Wraiths sex tape.
Ha!

I never have trouble getting it up.

He just has trouble getting it down, his wife won't help him...

And this is the dysfunctional family we've built.

Sorry about the absence, guys. I got in a bit late and the fam needed my help with a few things, and the event I came home from took longer (but was still pretty damn good)

• | NAME: |
    Chloe Anne Sullivan

| ALIAS(ES): |
    Doctor Fate

| PLACE OF BIRTH: |
    Metropolis

| SPECIES: |
    Human (Fomerly Metahuman)

| SEX: |
    Female

| SEXUALITY: |
    Hetrosexual

• | ABILITIES: |
    Magic: Unlike previous Fates, Chloe was not a powerful magician, before her powers were bestowed upon her by Nabu. Chloe however is one of the most knowledgeable people in the world in the field of the paranormal and the occult. Abilities that Chloe can invoke using the Helmet of Fate include:
    Flight: Through the use of Fate's magic, Chloe can ignore the laws of gravity.

Clairvoyance: Among the magical abilities bestowed upon Chloe is that of Clairvoyance. Chloe frequently has visions, whether of the future (precognition) or of things that occur elsewhere (retrocognition).

Teleportation: With the aid of the Helmet of Nabu, Chloe is capable of teleportation, both of herself and others. While invoking this magic, Chloe is capable of opening portals to separate dimensions. Previous Doctor Fates have manifested the ability to banish foes to other dimensions but Chloe has yet to manifest this ability.

Eldritch Blast: Chloe can summon blasts of destructive magical energy, these generally appear as a blinding flash of golden light. Often this is accompanied by the sign of the Ankh.

Electromancy: Chloe is capable of summoning divine bolts of lightning which often rain down from the sky.

Conjuration: Chloe is capable of conjuring powerful magical defenses that by invoking Wadjet, the eye of protection. She can also restrain enemies with bindings of conjured iron.

Healing: Chloe is able to heal the bodies of others through the use of Fate's magic.

Transformation: Chloe may temporarily transform the bodies of others into less harmful forms. This magic may wear off in a matter of minutes or not until Chloe seperates from Fate depending on the degree of the spell.

| SKILLS: |
    Genius Level Intellect
    Amazing sense of intuition
    Deep knowledge of computers and electronics
    Expert level skills at hacking
    Knowledge in the paranormal, extraterrestrial, magic and the occult.

Basic self defense
    Basic skill with firearms

| LIMITATIONS: |
    Without the Helmet of Nabu, Chloe is simply a human with a specific set of skills. Furthermore, her combat skills are rather limited as such in a fight without the Helmet Chloe would sorely lose. Her natural body has no defenses, especially since her metagene burned out years ago.

| WEAKNESSES: |
    Unlike other bearers of the helmet, Chloe has no significant crime fighting skills and would not be able to fend for herself against metahumans or supernatural effects. John Constantine has taught her a number of basic tricks, but only enough that would allow her to escape a confrontation, not win one.

When transformed, Nabu's magical invulnerability still has a weakness to gas based attacks. As such, Chloe can be rendered unconscious or even suffer from the effects of villains such as Scarecrow if she's not mindful of her surroundings.

After long mystical battles or casting powerful spells, Fate's power would be depleted and needs to restore her mystical energy. As such, if faced with too powerful of a foe, there's a chance that Chloe could be transformed mid battle back to her vulnerable human self. Furthermore, if Nabu and Chloe aren't working together or come out of sync with one another, the helmet will seperate from Chloe also leaving her vulnerable.

Whenever Chloe removes the Helmet of Nabu she becomes temporarily insane, due to the strain on her mind by wearing it. Even without the Helmet, Nabu constantly talks to Chloe mentally and Chloe appears to be a crazy person since she often verbally answers Nabu. When paying attention, Chloe tries to keep to an inner monologue but when distracted or frustrated, Chloe has very vocal conversations with the seemingly ever nagging Nabu.

• | WEAPONS: |
    Helmet of Nabu
    Screen-Shot-2014-06-10-at-9.37.06-AM-620x400.jpg

| TOOLS: |

| ATTIRE: |
    latest

• | BACKSTORY: |
    Grew up in Smallville
    Best friends with one Clark Kent
    Briefly dated
    Was an investigative reporter
    Interned at the Daily Planet with cousin Lois
    Always had an interest in paranormal
    Became a paranormal investiagtor
    Worked with John Constantine briefly
    Fate's Helmet came to her after Clark's death

[tabs][tab=| BASICS |][IMGA=right]http://i58.tinypic.com/vctn4l.jpg[/IMGA][B]| NAME: |[/B]
[INDENT]Chloe Anne Sullivan[/INDENT]

[B]| ALIAS(ES): |[/B]
[INDENT]Doctor Fate[/INDENT]

[B]| PLACE OF BIRTH: |[/B]
[INDENT]Metropolis[/INDENT]

[B]| SPECIES: |[/B]
[INDENT]Human (Fomerly Metahuman)[/INDENT]

[B]| SEX: |[/B]
[INDENT]Female[/INDENT]

[B]| SEXUALITY: |[/B]
[INDENT]Hetrosexual[/INDENT]

[/tab]
[tab=| POWER SET |][B]| ABILITIES: |[/B]
[INDENT]Magic: Unlike previous Fates, Chloe was not a powerful magician, before her powers were bestowed upon her by Nabu. Chloe however is one of the most knowledgeable people in the world in the field of the paranormal and the occult. Abilities that Chloe can invoke using the Helmet of Fate include:
[INDENT]Flight: Through the use of Fate's magic, Chloe can ignore the laws of gravity.

Clairvoyance: Among the magical abilities bestowed upon Chloe is that of Clairvoyance. Chloe frequently has visions, whether of the future (precognition) or of things that occur elsewhere (retrocognition).

Teleportation: With the aid of the Helmet of Nabu, Chloe is capable of teleportation, both of herself and others. While invoking this magic, Chloe is capable of opening portals to separate dimensions. Previous Doctor Fates have manifested the ability to banish foes to other dimensions but Chloe has yet to manifest this ability.

Eldritch Blast: Chloe can summon blasts of destructive magical energy, these generally appear as a blinding flash of golden light. Often this is accompanied by the sign of the Ankh.

Electromancy: Chloe is capable of summoning divine bolts of lightning which often rain down from the sky.

Conjuration: Chloe is capable of conjuring powerful magical defenses that by invoking Wadjet, the eye of protection. She can also restrain enemies with bindings of conjured iron.

Healing: Chloe is able to heal the bodies of others through the use of Fate's magic.

Transformation: Chloe may temporarily transform the bodies of others into less harmful forms. This magic may wear off in a matter of minutes or not until Chloe seperates from Fate depending on the degree of the spell. [/INDENT]
[/INDENT]

[B]| SKILLS: |[/B]
[INDENT]Genius Level Intellect
Amazing sense of intuition
Deep knowledge of computers and electronics
Expert level skills at hacking
Knowledge in the paranormal, extraterrestrial, magic and the occult.

Basic self defense
Basic skill with firearms[/INDENT]

[B]| LIMITATIONS: |[/B]
[INDENT]Without the Helmet of Nabu, Chloe is simply a human with a specific set of skills. Furthermore, her combat skills are rather limited as such in a fight without the Helmet Chloe would sorely lose. Her natural body has no defenses, especially since her metagene burned out years ago.[/INDENT]

[B]| WEAKNESSES: |[/B]
[INDENT]Unlike other bearers of the helmet, Chloe has no significant crime fighting skills and would not be able to fend for herself against metahumans or supernatural effects. John Constantine has taught her a number of basic tricks, but only enough that would allow her to escape a confrontation, not win one.

When transformed, Nabu's magical invulnerability still has a weakness to gas based attacks. As such, Chloe can be rendered unconscious or even suffer from the effects of villains such as Scarecrow if she's not mindful of her surroundings.

After long mystical battles or casting powerful spells, Fate's power would be depleted and needs to restore her mystical energy. As such, if faced with too powerful of a foe, there's a chance that Chloe could be transformed mid battle back to her vulnerable human self. Furthermore, if Nabu and Chloe aren't working together or come out of sync with one another, the helmet will seperate from Chloe also leaving her vulnerable.

Whenever Chloe removes the Helmet of Nabu she becomes temporarily insane, due to the strain on her mind by wearing it. Even without the Helmet, Nabu constantly talks to Chloe mentally and Chloe appears to be a crazy person since she often verbally answers Nabu. When paying attention, Chloe tries to keep to an inner monologue but when distracted or frustrated, Chloe has very vocal conversations with the seemingly ever nagging Nabu.
[/INDENT]
[/tab]
[tab=| EQUIPMENT |][B]| WEAPONS: |[/B]
[INDENT]Helmet of Nabu
[IMG]http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Screen-Shot-2014-06-10-at-9.37.06-AM-620x400.jpg[/IMG][/INDENT]

[B]| TOOLS: |[/B]
[INDENT][/INDENT]

[B]| ATTIRE: |[/B]
[INDENT][IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/3/37/Earth_2_Vol_1_11_Textless.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130403162817[/IMG][/INDENT][/TAB]
[tab=| DETAILS |][B]| BACKSTORY: |[/B]
[INDENT]Grew up in Smallville
Best friends with one Clark Kent
Briefly dated
Was an investigative reporter
Interned at the Daily Planet with cousin Lois
Always had an interest in paranormal
Became a paranormal investiagtor
Worked with John Constantine briefly
Fate's Helmet came to her after Clark's death[/INDENT][/TAB][/tabs]
So yeah, everything is pretty good. For the equipment section just give me a quick description of the Helmet and etc. It can just be a sentence or two.

Stein updated Justice League: The Other Side with a new update entry:

Roleplay Status

Hello all,

I'd like to thank you for you work up to this point. I think we have a good mix of characters and personalities that could do great work.

However, for now I'm going to put this RP on a short hiatus. Fret not, I'll be using this time to transition into my new job and solidify a few more plot elements. I'll also be using this time to find a Co-GM that I can share the workload with. I'd like to do this so it presents more availability to everyone.

This hiatus will also give me...

Read the rest of this update entry...

the "watch this thread" function must not be working properly i just found out about the hiatus today.

Status
Not open for further replies.