Justice League: Reborn (DC Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm posting tonight

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
I'll work on my post tonight after work! and.. after gym!

Its 4 am here, so when I wake up. lol

Awesome post! Such an unexpected turn! I'll do my best to post tonight!

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Hey, I wanted to ask what kind of power level we're looking at for Superman? Is this like, early 2000s "moves the entire planet" Superman? Or is it more animated series Superman, where he could probably lift a building? With Cyborg as a founding member of the league, I'm assuming he's somewhere in line with his New 52 iteration, but I want to ask.

Technically Darrian could end this fight rather quickly, since Lanterns are quite capable of simulating Kryptonite...if you get my drift.

i'll just post after everyone else does this round. i'll wait for everyone else to get in first.

id rather wait so i can take my time with my post. instead of feeling i need to rush it so it doesnt interfere with another post. ill just wait. i hope people will start posting faster.

Technically Darrian could end this fight rather quickly, since Lanterns are quite capable of simulating Kryptonite...if you get my drift.
DpQ9YJl.png
Actually, that isn't true. Any construct made from the ring of any lantern is made from "Emotional Electromagnetic Energy" as opposed to normal materials. The same way that if a lantern makes a fighter jet, it isn't made out of normal fighter jet materials. The only instance of a green lantern creating any non-willpower material from their ring that I can find is from 1981, four years before the Crisis on Infinite Earths, and thus, a full 31 flavors of non-canon. While it isn't precisely clear when in DC's history this RP is set, it seems to lean more towards the recent, with Cyborg as a major player in the Justice League.
18504-2943-20700-1-dc-comics-presents.jpg
Also, my complete inability to find any examples of this that aren't from a cover lead me to believe that even the instance show isn't something that can be referenced, and is instead most likely an example of "Super Dickery" which was a common trick to sell comics for several decades.

In addendum: I have way too much free time, but GL Corps rings are not able to mimic the effects of Kryptonite. Unless it would make DC some extra dough, that is.

View attachment 129125
Actually, that isn't true. Any construct made from the ring of any lantern is made from "Emotional Electromagnetic Energy" as opposed to normal materials. The same way that if a lantern makes a fighter jet, it isn't made out of normal fighter jet materials. The only instance of a green lantern creating any non-willpower material from their ring that I can find is from 1981, four years before the Crisis on Infinite Earths, and thus, a full 31 flavors of non-canon. While it isn't precisely clear when in DC's history this RP is set, it seems to lean more towards the recent, with Cyborg as a major player in the Justice League.
View attachment 129127
Also, my complete inability to find any examples of this that aren't from a cover lead me to believe that even the instance show isn't something that can be referenced, and is instead most likely an example of "Super Dickery" which was a common trick to sell comics for several decades.

In addendum: I have way too much free time, but GL Corps rings are not able to mimic the effects of Kryptonite. Unless it would make DC some extra dough, that is.
Not so my friend...Kyle Rayner is shown to create Kyrptonite...albeit it wasn't Kyrptonite per say but the radiation. I believe it was in Man Of Tomorrow comic issue. Furthermore, there's no real reason he couldn't...Power Rings can literally create just about anything. Now granted, A GL would have to know what Kryptonite is actually made of to mimic it's properties...but given how Oan Rings work, it's totally doable.

2dLRfE5.jpg
I assume you're referring to this instance, from Man of Tomorrow #13?

There's not a particularly a conclusive answer here, as we're interrupted before getting a chance to see whether or not Kyle's construct effects Superman as Kryptonite would due to the cavalry arriving. We see that he creates something that at least looks like Kryptonite, but we've got no clue if it works.

While a lantern's ring can create nigh-anything, whatever they create has always been made from their respective emotional energy. Hal Jordan can create all the baseball bats he wants, but none of them are actually made from wood. The only ring that has been conclusively shown to get around this restriction, and create actual matter is the White Lantern Ring, which is a whole other debacle altogether. Volthoom also pulled it off in Brightest Day, but he was basically a White Lantern, so I'm lumping them together.

Uh Sylvah can make big plants and big roots come up from the ground.

But we're totally leveling the street the badguys are standing on if we do so.

Uh Sylvah can make big plants and big roots come up from the ground.

But we're totally leveling the street the badguys are standing on if we do so.
Sounds like a win win to me. Half the team can fly anyway...

Wait...

Is Sylva the only member of the currently posting group that can't fly? Are you our Aquaman?

Sounds like a win win to me. Half the team can fly anyway...

Wait...

Is Sylva the only member of the currently posting group that can't fly? Are you our Aquaman?

Sylvah is not useless, I hope. Aquaman is.

Beyond that, Sylvah cannot fly

Sylvah is not useless, I hope. Aquaman is.

Beyond that, Sylvah cannot fly
Aquaman isn't useless either, everyone just makes fun of him because he can talk to fish. At least, he's not useless when he's got his cool waterbending powers. Some versions of him don't have them, and thus trash.

Well just save some brutaal for tasha.. it should be special when they go at each other

I'm leveling a street just to be awesome

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.