Justice League: Reborn (DC Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supergirl will be the last on the area of Bruutal before they bail, so if you wana arrange something with her snagging atom on the way out we can
I might do that. It could save a lot of trouble and it will allow me to interact with the group.

I might do that. It could save a lot of trouble and it will allow me to interact with the group.
It's probably a good idea. Never split the party and all that.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Question: Has Bruutal returned to Apocalypse?

If he has I have an interesting possibility for Atom.

(She didn't get out in time and she has ended up on Apocalypse).
Best to keep her with the team right now. I would like to ask how Atom would survive Brutaal's superflare.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Best to keep her with the team right now. I would like to ask how Atom would survive Brutaal's superflare.
Working with @Camleen on that...she helped me with that so gotta give credit where it is due.

I'll have a post up by 12pm.

ill be posting tonight

• Love
I'll have my post up sometime tomorrow...

Hey, @Chris_Reaper thanks for providing me with the motivation to look up one of my long time questions about the DC Universe, pertaining to why the GL Corps hasn't just deployed en-masse against Apokolips and wiped the planet clean.
Treaty.jpg
Sure, this is like, 51 shades of Grey non-canon, but it's the best explanation we ever got.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Hey, @Chris_Reaper thanks for providing me with the motivation to look up one of my long time questions about the DC Universe, pertaining to why the GL Corps hasn't just deployed en-masse against Apokolips and wiped the planet clean.
View attachment 130295
Sure, this is like, 51 shades of Grey non-canon, but it's the best explanation we ever got.
Yea...but Earth is under the Corps. protection. Now that's not to say the Guardians would ever agree to mobilize a GL army to save one planet, but I thought it would be cool to keep it as an option.

Yea...but Earth is under the Corps. protection. Now that's not to say the Guardians would ever agree to mobilize a GL army to save one planet, but I thought it would be cool to keep it as an option.
It's always been weird to me that this is almost never something that happens in canon. Earth is invaded like, every couple weeks. Why don't any of it's allies ever step in? Like, Mars is just around the corner, and it's not like they're all dead Krypton-style. Martian Manhunter's mentioned that humans basically created Martian culture, and the planets are supposed to be pretty close.

So...why the hell do they never do anything when they're planet-bro gets attacked? Just one martian is a JLA powerhouse, so why not like, 20?

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Should I wait for @Sir Salty, or should I just go ahead and post?

Should I wait for @Sir Salty, or should I just go ahead and post?

Sorry folks. I lost my net a few days ago. Then had to finish a copost. Then was finishing a character sheet. 3 days without the internet is a killer when I am already behind

Sorry folks. I lost my net a few days ago. Then had to finish a copost. Then was finishing a character sheet. 3 days without the internet is a killer when I am already behind
It's cool man, don't worry about it.

@Sir Salty still going threw Internet trouble bro? Not sure if you'really posting from the phone or not.

Problem is I don't have a lot of RPs, but when i need to update them because I fell out of it 2 weeks of busyness, then my internet gets shut off for 3 days, it turns out to be a lot of work.

I am working on a response. But I have other RPs as well I have to update.

I have a reply in mind, but I want to give other people a chance to reply.

I have a reply in mind, but I want to give other people a chance to reply.
I'd say just go for it...I think this RP might be in danger of dying.

Honestly, I am going through something or was.

But TBH, and Cush already knows this.

I'm just struggling with the introduction of the RP, it's just not captivating my attention. I love all the characters and I want to stick to the RP. But I am struggling to find a reason to post.

I'm the type of person who isn't very good at starting off with action sequences, beyond the fact that I felt it sudden. It's really jarring in my head space and I'd like to have had more feedback.

Instead of people just writing a reply to Cush' fight sequence. I wish we would have discussed on the OOC the roles of the others, and planned out the battle.

I struggle with action sequences in general and becuse I come from years of DnD, I just need the visual representation

How far is X from X

What is X going to do with X

Beyond that the team is barely formed, so we don't know which characters work well with each other

I am a detail person. I like detail and organization before setting forward. I am not a quick thinker in that scenario

edit-

And while I recognize you guys had planned stuff together, I was very outside of that conversation and felt it should have been discussed with everybody

I got lost the moment I felt irrelevancy from my character

Oh no dont say that bud. I too second that since Salty has been banned.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.