Justice League: Reborn (DC Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that most of my posts won't be that long. I tend to have fairly large starters, and then settle down to about three-ish paragraphs. Emphasis on the ish, though, since it really depends on how I'm feeling at the time.

It's in the right spot now.

I just want to say that most of my posts won't be that long. I tend to have fairly large starters, and then settle down to about three-ish paragraphs. Emphasis on the ish, though, since it really depends on how I'm feeling at the time.
Yeah I'm kind of the same way.

lawl I didnt even realize you guys started posting! great start fellas!! I'll do my best to get a post up tonight yet before bed, if not it'll be tomorrow!

@MST3K 4ever

Our text colors are the same, but yours is more fitting! So I'll change mine next post!

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
@MST3K 4ever

Our text colors are the same, but yours is more fitting! So I'll change mine next post!
Thank you very much. It's kind of hard when your character's main colors are either red or blue and that's it and Cyborg was already using blue.

Yeeeeeeeeeees which is why I went with the blue i did. When I get home I'm gonna mess around with the colors

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Will have a Sylvah post up in a moment

Have to finish a sheet for another RP

Saturday I won't be around for a while because I will have a show and will be gone for several hours

Thank you very much. It's kind of hard when your character's main colors are either red or blue and that's it and Cyborg was already using blue.
Yeeah okay I changed it. Tell me if it looks okay, like readable. Its kinda fitting for Tasha. Change yours to that blue again!

Yeeah okay I changed it. Tell me if it looks okay, like readable. Its kinda fitting for Tasha. Change yours to that blue again!
Perfect! I'll change it in the next post.

@Cush Almighty
Take this for whatever it is.. but I'd just like to throw it out there.
Do we wanna have Cyborg responding to people now arriving, and those that havent posted yet, just say they simply8 got the summons a little later than the others? I mean it wouldnt be terribly long after, like minutes IC and all. Or did you wanna have Cyborg kind of address them all as a group. Maybe even he thinks some declined?
Just thinking about momentum of the RP is all!

Reactions: Eon
i'm going to get a post up tonight. i already said today i had something to do beforehand.

and i was finishing my sheet for another rp.

Its only been a week. In all my RPs, I usually go for a post once a week.

Speaking of text colors, I don't have to write the Sword of Sin's dialogue in Red. It just seemed appropriate.

I am writing a post up now. It will be up in just a minute or two.

Hey peeps, this has nothing to do with the RP itself, but I'm gonna make a shameless plug here. I just started up a Youtube channel where I review various web series and it would be great if you guys could check it out, maybe subscribe, give one of your fellow RP'ers some support. People have told me it's pretty funny. Thanks again guys.

Chris 2R Web Series Reviewer

Hey peeps, this has nothing to do with the RP itself, but I'm gonna make a shameless plug here. I just started up a Youtube channel where I review various web series and it would be great if you guys could check it out, maybe subscribe, give one of your fellow RP'ers some support. People have told me it's pretty funny. Thanks again guys.

Chris 2R Web Series Reviewer
I check it out for ya. What will you be covering?

@zucca_ You still with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.