Justice League: Reborn (DC Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I guess it's safe to assume some heroes would carry on. Or at least others have taken over for them. Batman prolly being a prime example. And while it seemed vague, i guess that's what I was wondering. I'm sure we'll have a good representation of our world as we start!

@Cush Almighty , Sorry man but I have to bail out, Im gonna be out of my house and without internet for a while. I really wanted to RP this but work goes first.

I truly hope to have Tasha's detailed CS up tonight. I'm on the last few bits of it.
"Please look forward to it!"™

Reactions: zucca_
Okay, let's get to understanding continuity for this roleplay. I notice some of you guys wanted to know if there have been heroes active since superman's death and Justice League disbanding. There has as I said in the first post if anyone didn't catch that. The bat family is still defending Gotham and an Old Batman is still out there using a high-tech suit to keep him fighting. Wonder Woman is has been governing Paradise Island for the last 20 years and Superman is dead(or is he?) so that what happening with the DC Trinity. The other heroes are really free to be played with.

I just got my phone bill paid off so I can check in on you guys on the go now. Got any questions about the current state of the universe ask me. Got suggestion then please tell me and I will listen.

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
Okay, let's get to understanding continuity for this roleplay. I notice some of you guys wanted to know if there have been heroes active since superman's death and Justice League disbanding. There has as I said in the first post if anyone didn't catch that. The bat family is still defending Gotham and an Old Batman is still out there using a high-tech suit to keep him fighting. Wonder Woman is has been governing Paradise Island for the last 20 years and Superman is dead(or is he?) so that what happening with the DC Trinity. The other heroes are really free to be played with.

I just got my phone bill paid off so I can check in on you guys on the go now. Got any questions about the current state of the universe ask me. Got suggestion then please tell me and I will listen.

Oh, dude, I love healing comas.

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Go ahead, I'm going to be posting the IC thread soon.

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
By the by..
are we going to have a posting order? like one we stick to?

No posting order, Just don't go posting every chance you get that's all. Leave time for other to respond too.

Question 2, sirrah! Is there a particular format ya want for posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.