Justice League: Reborn (DC Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're just excluding his character from here on out?

I'll have a post up 24-48 hours. I've been in other RPs with Salty....I can't say that I'm too surprised.

Sorry I'm so late with my post. I've had nothing but writing assignments from school lately, and it's trashed my motivation.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I'll have a post up 24-48 hours. I've been in other RPs with Salty....I can't say that I'm too surprised.
LoL...yea I saw that he was banned from the entire site from another thread I was reading. What did he do?

LoL...yea I saw that he was banned from the entire site from another thread I was reading. What did he do?
Let me just say that if things didn't go just the way he wanted them to in an RP (regardless if he was the GM or not)...he really didn't work and play well with others and compromise wasn't an option.

You should see the way he went off on me in discord when the rp started. I mean he was rough with me. And yet I'm still here and he isnt.

Reactions: Eon and MST3K 4ever
So Salty is kinda of a hardass it seems. I roleplayed with him twice before and he was pretty cool with me. I do want to know exactly what caused his downfall, but it's better if we just drop it. Let's just say he got caught in the blast or we just pretend he didn't exist at all.

Does anyone have a friend who can replace salty? I would like to get us back to 6 players.

huh.. Salty made it sound like you two were roommates or something, the way he talked.

I would vote for saying he never existed. Or was never contacted. Easier that way, we don't owe the character anything.

Do you want 6 players or 6 characters? If it's the latter maybe one of us could throw in a second character? I think I could handle the load..

Reactions: Eon and MST3K 4ever
So Salty is kinda of a hardass it seems. I roleplayed with him twice before and he was pretty cool with me. I do want to know exactly what caused his downfall, but it's better if we just drop it. Let's just say he got caught in the blast or we just pretend he didn't exist at all.
What character did he even play? Was it that kid of Batman and Poison Ivy schtick or am I thinking of someone else?

If anyone thinks they can handle that then go ahead. I should start making some sort of progression in the roleplay, been awhile.

Yea Im here, but there hasn't been any progression in the story. This thing is dying a slow agonizing death if progression doesn't happen soon. I've been waiting for the GM to post up, before GL can go again.

Same here. I had life get in the way of my posting for a while, and now I'm just waiting for our GM to save us from this torment.

Real sorry to see this thing die...I kind of liked playing a Lantern. But when you only post up once a week (or less) that tends to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.