Justice League: Reborn (DC Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just try not to kill any U.N. Representatives.

Just try not to kill any U.N. Representatives.

Can't guarantee that. And if they do die, its their fault for being in the way. lol

I'm joking, Sylvah will more than likely try to not to kill them

I'll post after sylvah then. let you guys have your fun, then come in and be our cleanup batter.
Good posts so far, guys!

I'll post after sylvah then. let you guys have your fun, then come in and be our cleanup batter.
Good posts so far, guys!

hahahaaa, clean up.

Ill post come tomorrow. im... exhausted.. and fighting a cold, it feels like. so im off to bed.
Will Sylvah's roots be able to hold a slightly disoriented Superman? Should I have his reactions to both Atom and Sylvah's actions in my post?

To be fair, the Aqua Man of DC Animated Universe was a straight badass...definitely not useless, lol.

Anyway just to warn you guys, the Lantern's going to get very "creative" with his constructs. Nothing dirty, but things you definitely won't expect, lol.

Reactions: Eon
Hey, I wanted to ask what kind of power level we're looking at for Superman? Is this like, early 2000s "moves the entire planet" Superman? Or is it more animated series Superman, where he could probably lift a building? With Cyborg as a founding member of the league, I'm assuming he's somewhere in line with his New 52 iteration, but I want to ask.

I'm aiming for new 52 level of power. Pushing planets is way to OP I'm my opinion.

To be fair, the Aqua Man of DC Animated Universe was a straight badass...definitely not useless, lol.

Anyway just to warn you guys, the Lantern's going to get very "creative" with his constructs. Nothing dirty, but things you definitely won't expect, lol.
Okay.

I'm aiming for new 52 level of power. Pushing planets is way to OP I'm my opinion.
That's what I'd been assuming, but I wanted to ask to make sure. Is this RP actually set in the New 52, or is it a setting onto itself?

I'll do my best to post tonight. That cold I was fighting Thursday, well I lost that particular battle. So I'll do my best to get it done tonight

So I'm thinking we should hash out exactly how we're going to beat this guy. I'm thinking Relic could somehow transmit the chemical formula of Kryptonite to GL's mind via one of his spells...and Darrian can replicate it to actually beat Bruutal. Anyone else have any ideas, or could this work?

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
So I'm thinking we should hash out exactly how we're going to beat this guy. I'm thinking Relic could somehow transmit the chemical formula of Kryptonite to GL's mind via one of his spells...and Darrian can replicate it to actually beat Bruutal. Anyone else have any ideas, or could this work?
Not bad..I can Atom manage to get back inside his brain for one more distraction and then you all spring the "Kryptonite" on him.

I should have something up in 24 hours.

Okay it's short...but it gets things moving along.

Sorry I had an explosion of business this past 2 weeks. But I am back with some free time. And I am catching up slowly on all of my RPs.

I have to update the two that I have to GM

Then I'll slowly catch up on the ones I need to post for.

Question: Has Bruutal returned to Apocalypse?

If he has I have an interesting possibility for Atom.

(She didn't get out in time and she has ended up on Apocalypse).

Im sorry but being the enormous comic nerd that I am...I had to say something. It's spelled Apokolips as per the comics. Again don't mean to be a dick about it, it just irked me, lol.

Im sorry but being the enormous comic nerd that I am...I had to say something. It's spelled Apokolips as per the comics. Again don't mean to be a dick about it, it just irked me, lol.
Yeah Spell check and I had issues with it...I got tired of dealing with it.

Supergirl will be the last on the area of Bruutal before they bail, so if you wana arrange something with her snagging atom on the way out we can

• Thank You
Yeah Spell check and I had issues with it...I got tired of dealing with it.
I know the feeling. I've been fighting a losing battle against autocorrect since this RP began.

Status
Not open for further replies.