Just your basic everyday highschool...or is it?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Jeffrey- *he grabbed the tree and started to climb cautiously up*

Ri hung upside down on the branch she was on. She watched as Jeff cautiously climbed up the tree. She looked back down at Natalie and said, "Come on Natalie you too! The view is amazing."

Jeffrey- *He smiled and slid onto a branch next to Ri*

Ri swung herself right side up and smiled at Jeff. "Glad you could make it. Welcome to my humble branch." She said getting up and bowing deeply. Ri stood back up strigiht and started laughing.

M'ar took her warm hand and kissed the top gently. "It's nice to meet you Lily...What's the matter?"

Jeffrey- *he smiled and laughed*

Lily- *was shocked at how kind he was being to her.* N-nothing any more... *she blushed*

"So tell me more about yourself?" she asked settling down beside Jeff and making herself comfy.

Ri thought for a moment. "Hmmmm how about why did you move here?"

Jeffrey- *he tried to maintain a smile but started to fail* My mom died.. And my psychopath of a father decided to re-marry and move us down here..

Wow Ri thought maybe I should have started with a different question. "I'm sorry for your loss." she said and placed her hand on top of his. "It can't be all bad living here right?"

Jeffrey- *he shrugged* Its improved.. *he smiled at her*

"I'm glad to hear that." she said smiling. Ri thought for a second before saying, "Alright easier question: Favorite color?"

M'ar smiled and stood. He didn't look at lily as food but a friend. "Shall we get out of here? I don't wanna lose anymore braincells from intros and dumb essays."

Jeffrey- *He smiled* Thanks.. uh.. Blue.. you?
Lily- *she smiled* Sure.. my brother already bailed *and laughed*

"Pink! Sometimes green or red or blue or silver...oh i'm so horrible at picking favorites." Ri said unable to choose which was her favorite. There are just too many to choose from she thought. "Heyy I have an idea why don't you invite Lily?"

Jeffrey- I don't know why I didn't think of that before! *texts his sister*
Lily- *Glances at her phone* speaking of my brother.. he' s says he's at the park and wants to know if I want to join.. *Looks at M'ar* do you want to come?

M'ar nodded. He yearned for fresh air. He walked with Lily to his car. He opened her door and let her get in. He slid across the hood and jumped in the Civic. He looked at Lily and smiled "She's no hotrod. but she gets me from point a to b ya'know?" He smiled and pulled out the parking lot. He drove to the local park. He got our and opened the door for Lily. "Where's your brother?" M'ar felt his strength and speed fade away as the sun beat on his back.

Lily- *She looked around* hm..I'm not sure.. *she texted her brother and after a minute said* He's over in that direction *then laughed and started to walk towards a lining of trees next to a playground*

M'ar started to grow hungry as they walked past the playground. He wanted to snatch a brat up and drain it. He thought of something else like mustangs and Lacrosse. He missed his Lacrosse gear. He remembered losing last week in the very same park. He sighed and kept on walking.
"I bet they're hiding"