Just your basic everyday highschool...or is it?

Jeffrey - *he smiled* I don't know.. *He followed her gaze and tried to figure out what she was looking at.* What's that? *he questioned, slightly confused on what exactly she was staring at*

M'ar smiled at Lily revealing his sharp fangs. She was beautiful...He stood close to her trying to mask Ri's scent. Lily's scent overpowered Ri's it was like a perfume that smelled heavenly. On the other hand Ri's scent was delectable. In human's eyes it would be like Honey ham on thankgiving or fresh cookies on Christmas. He shuddered whispering "I can't..." He patted Lily's shoulder lovingly and walked away. His stomach growled as he caught sight of a young boy. He licked his lips and walked to a nearby bench.

He sat and eyed the boy waiting for him to move out of the public area. "Please Child...I'm starving..."

Lily smiled after M'ar. He sure was something else. Her stomach rumbled. Hm.. she tried to think of a good compromise but nothing would come to mind. Maybe Jeff had something in the car.. she walked to the car and hopped n the backseat, closing the door behind her quickly as she pulled down the cover to the trunk. Nothing was here. "Damn it!" She mumbled as she fiddled around for a moment but then left the car. She walked back towards he tree and sat down, leaning her back against it.

Ri figured that Jeff was trying to see what she saw. Impossible for anyone other than her to recognize the flash of light that she saw. "Oh nothing. It's ummm getting kind of late. I should be going now. See you tomorrow?" she asked Jeff and Lily.

Jeffrey sighed. "Yepp!" He smiled. "Want a ride home?" He asked kindly. He wanted to spend time with her. As much as he could, atleast. But she couldn't know. Not until she was prepared.

Lily smiled politely and waved. "See ya!" She was happy for her brother. Now they weren't together yet but even though he was shy at times, he had a certain charm that girls seemed to have trouble resisting. With her, though, everything was different. Girls and guys both usually steered clear of her. But M'ar seemed differrnt. And he was really cute so that was a bonus! She smiled lightly as she looked over at him.

Ri didn't want to scare him off by saying that her house was actually in the middle of the woods. So instead she said, "Sure! That'd be great." Now to think of an address she thought.

Jeffrey grinned. "Okay! We can go whenever you're ready." Finally they could spend some time alone! He thought.

Ri saw another flash off in the distance. "If you don't mind I think it would be best if we go now." she said

Jeffrey was still a little confused as to what seemed to have spooked her. He glanced in that direction again but seeing nothing, once again, he smiled at ri and started for the car. He clicked the little button to unlock the car as a rabbit shot out from under he car. He watched it slowly with his eyes. Lunch.. he thought. But that had to wait. Once he took Ri home he and his sister would have a nice first meal at their new home.

Ri followed behind him and got into the passenger seat. After she was buckled in she turned to face him and said, "Thanks so much for taking me home. I really appreciate it." She smiled. "Sorry if I seem a little agitated ummmm my parents don't like for me to stay out long."

Jeffrey looked at her and smiled but as she progressed he knew something was up. "Hey.. I know we don't know eachother all like that but if you need to talk about something, anything really.. you can talk to me.." he tried to smile a bit to assure her that he was being honest and trying to open his heart to her.

Ri could tell that he was completely sincere. She just wasn't sure how he would react to her secret. What would my parents say? she thought. Ri took a deep breath and said, "You may think that i'm not being serious and I won't blame you if you do." Ri hesitated. "I think it's easier to show you. Could you pull over near that group of trees up ahead?" she asked.

Jeffrey seemed confused for a second but then he thought. I doubt its worse than my secret.. "Of course." He said as he pulled off to the side. He was a monster and she was a beauty.. what could she be hidiing?

"Follow me." she said getting out of the car and walking towards the trees. Ri walked just inside of the trees and touched one. There was a large burst of light as she transformed into her true form. She uncurled her wings and stood facing Jeff. "You see i'm a fairy. Princess actually." she said nervously.
1nna2Y_abstractwall_preview.jpg

Lyle watched as a Teenager walked to a nearby bench. He sat and looked in Lyle's direction impatiently. Lyle knew he was a Vampire. He jumped off the swing and ran towards the forest. He ran faster than he ever had. He spotted another teenager sitting against a tree. He stopped and looked at the girl. She was blonde and beautiful. "P-Please you gotta help me...You won't believe me but there's a vampire after me."

Lyle was in panic he breathed heavily as he hid behind the tree. He waited for the girl to think about his proposition.

M'ar walked slowly after the boy. As soon as he stepped in the woods he broke into a sprint. The sun drained him from his speed and strength but he still gained on the child. The kid stopped at Lily. M'ar broke out laughing as he stopped next to the girl. He smiled revealing his sharp fangs. He could smell the boy behind the tree. He snatched the kid by the collar and brought him closer. M'ar was about to take a bite until he remembered Lily.

"Oh sorry..Where are my manners?....Ladies first."

He dropped the boy but still held him by the hair. He smiled a toothy grin at Lily. He knew she was probably hungry.

Lyle yelped as he was pulled from his hiding spot. He felt death coming. He closed his eyes and spoke a silent prayer. The man released him and Lyle winced as his knees hit the round. The man wanted the girl to do it. Lyle tried to get out but it was no use. He looked at the girl and recognized her. She was the girl who killed the squirrel.

Lyle shook his head. "Please..."

M'ar looked at Lily. She looked peaceful and content. He wondered if she would do it. "Look Lily you don't have to kill him...Just a little bite to get some human blood in you. If the boy's lucky he could turn out like us...You would be helping him if you do it. Age wouldn't be a matter and nothing natural would kill him...Please I want you to be healthy you can't survive on animal blood forever....Please?"

Jeffrey smiled brightly "I know there was something special about you.." he said as he walked around her. "I just didn't know it would make you so much more beautiful..." he said as he stopped in front of her, looking into her eyes.

Lily had never tasted the blood of a boy. She assumed it was just like an adult but possibly sweeter, more pure. She flashed her fangs and ran her tongue over them. Maybe I will be able to contain myself. I must share. "Don't worry.. I wont kill you." She spoke softly to him as she leaned in closer. She bite carefully into his neck and drank just a bit. She retracted feeling refreshed, renewed. She licked her lips and smiled. "Thank you" she spoke to M'ar.

"No No!!" Lyle was about to yell for help until His neck was bitten. It felt like fire and bee stings all over. He watched as his life flashed before him in a red haze. He watched himself yell and argue with his stepmom. He watched as his father abused his mother. He watched as his brother left for war. He watched as his grandfather died on the hospital bed. A tear fell from his face.

The girl was done and she pulled away. Lyle's heart raced as he hit the ground. He closed his eyes in pain from his body. It was rebuilding itself from the inside. He gasped for air as his lungs failed and his nerves went into shock. He felt as he was being electrocuted from within. He breathed heavily as the oxygen came back. He stood and tried to walked but fell to ground. He closed his eyes and fell unconscious as his new body was being built.