Just your basic everyday highschool...or is it?

Ri rolled her eyes and smiled. "Better than nothing." she said laughing. "Where did u move from?"

Natalie hurriedly walked up to the school, pulling the door open she walked into the main hall and stopped, looking at her schedule. "Damn it, Natalie. It's the first day and you're late!" she mumbled to herself. She read her schedule, then looking up at the clock and groaned. "It's already past lunch! I should have stayed home." she made her way down the hall, still reading her schedule, looking up every so often to see if she was close to her classroom. She stopped at a door and looked at her schedule again "English." she loved English class, but hated walking into a room full of people alone. She sighed and pulled open the door. She spoke to the teacher then sat with a boy and a girl who she had never seen before. "Hi, I'm Natalie." she smiled some. "I hope you two don't mind me sitting here."

Ri looked over at the other new girl that had walked in. I don't think i've seen her before...maybe she was late she thought. Ri smiled and said to her, "Hi i'm Ri. Snd sure you can sit here. The more the merrier!"

"That is true." She chuckled some, pulling her notebook from her bag. "It's nice to meet you, Ri. So, what did I miss?"

M'ar nodded taking the her paper. "Yes you turn it in to me.." He walked over to the teacher desk and set it on the desk. He sat down and sighed as more kids found there way to the class.

Jeffrey- *he smiled as the new girl sat down.* I'm Jeff... *then he turned to Ri* Canada, actually. *he chuckled*
Lily- *she started to grab her things and walk down the hall as she passed the English room she stopped to wave to her brother and Ri*

She smiled some. "Hi, Jeff. It's nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out to the male.

She shook the male's hand "So, what did I miss? I slept in late." she frowned some.

Jeffrey- *he shrugged* Not much. All we did was write down something that happens this summer...

"Oh.." she slid down in her seat, feeling rather awkward. Opening her notebook, she began doodling on the first page.

Ri looked surprised. "Why leave? I've always wanted to visit Canada. What's it like?" she asked turning to face Jeff.

Jeffrey- *he smirked and looked out the window* It was incredible.. I got to do what ever I wanted.. whenever I wanted.. *then he looked back at ri*

Ri looked at Jeff a little enviously. She never got to do what she wanted especially whenever she wanted. She sighed and said, "Some people are just so lucky."

Jeffrey- *he put his hand on hers* Believe me when I say this: All that whatever whenever shit is fun for awhile.. but it can all go bad in the blink of an eye..

Ri sighed again. She placed her other hand on top of his and sqeezed saying, "I'd kill to be able to live life the way i want even if it meant a little danger." She got up and walked to the trashcan and back. The walk was unnecessary but her legs were getting restless.

Jeffrey- *he smirked and grabbed his books* Hey.. do you wanna get outta here?

M'ar graded a few essays and set it on the teacher's desk. He sighed of boredom. He was all done when he noticed the girl walk to the trashcan. He wondered if she was bored too. He overheard her wanting to have a little fun..Even she would have to kill. M'ar chuckled aloud. She doesn't know what it means to KILL. He smiled. His stomach growled thinking of killing.

He sighed knowing it would be awhile until he could feed. He used his sharp nails to carve an upside down cross on the desk. He laughed and drew a smiley face above the cross. He added 2 fangs on the smile and leaned in his seat. He looked over the class noticing another newcomer sitting with the couple. He wondered what her bloodtype was. M'ar didn't want to get up again to find out. He took a wiff and grew frustrated. All of the scents were mixed and made his stomach hurt. He made a blah face and walked out of the class. He sat outside and leaned against the wall. He looked up to the ceiling and closed his eyes.

She looked up from her notebook at the two across from her. "C-can I come?"

Jeffrey- *he smiled* If ya want to, sure
Lily- *She walked up and down the hallway not wanting to return to class. She noticed a creepy looking guy standing against the wall*