Just your basic everyday highschool...or is it?

M'ar smiled at Lily. He looked down at the boy who was having convulsions. M'ar knew what was happening. Lily's venom must be more developed than M'ar's. He shook his head as the boy's scent changed from delicious food to a winter breeze. "Fuck I can't feed from a youngling...It would kill him instantly." He spat on the ground and looked at lily. "It seems you have a child!! Your his Maker therefore you're responsible." M'ar laughed hard. Tears fell from his face. He wiped them and spoke "Just imagine teaching him!!!(laughter) The kid will have trainer fangs!!!!!!" M'ar lost it there. He held his stomach as he laughed.

"Oh god...It's been awhile since I had a good laugh." "I'll be back..Need a quick bite.Just wake the boy when you get bored. Otherwise he'll be asleep for a long time." M'ar smiled showing his fangs. He walked towards the street and found his prey. The jogger was coming in his direction. M'ar simply waited for him to come across the bushes. The jogger did and M'ar snatched him by the shirt. He drained the man of every last drop and burped. M'ar patted his stomach "That was good." He left the man in the bushes and leapt into the nearest tree. He decided to give Lilly and the kid some alone time. He sat and picked his teeth with a branch looking at the moon.

Ri looked at Jeff with surprise. "Really? You think so? Wow i thought you would have run off by now." Ri said laughing. "i'm so glad you didn't."

Jeffrey smiled. Then paused for a moment. He slowly opened his mouth to expose his fangs then closed it after he was sure she had noticed them "Everyone has secrets Ri.." he said softly.

Lily smiled and watched him laugh. She joined in after a minute then slowly let her laughter die down along wih his. As he walked away she crouched beside the fallen child. She smiled and watched him lay there. She could tell he was going through so much.. she didn't feel bad for the child, though because she knew she would take good care of him and everything would be just fine. She started to hum softly, beautifully as she stroked his cheek lightly. "Its okay.." she whipered.

Lyle felt a warm feeling starting from his cheek going through his spine. It was electric. someone was humming a lovely tune. "It's okay" he heard. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at a girl. Lyle backed away against a tree. He stood and almost fell. He leaned against the tree.

He felt lightheaded and sick. His throat was itching and hurt as he breathe. He needed water.. He walked to a nearby lake and cupped his hands. He brought water to his lips and took a sip. He instantly threw up and began coughing. The burn in his throat throbbed. He rushed back to the girl. He noticed something new...The girl smelled of flowers and something unexplainable. He felt a connection with a her.....a Link. He spoke raspy due to his throat. "Please....Help me...I can't drink anything,my body won't let me and my throat burns..." He scratched his neck and started to cough. He rubbed his hands around his neck and felt two holes. They were evenly placed. His eyes grew big as he realized what's happening. "Who are you and what happened?" The last thing Lyle remembered was swinging on swings.

Ri's eyes went wide when she saw his fangs. She wasn't scared ,at least not really, she knew that if he wanted to attack her he would have done it already. After a few moments she smiled and hugged Jeff. "So tell me....what do I smell like?" she said teasingly with a smile.

Mieko was walking down the street with 4 large boxes stacked on top of each other in her arms. They were full of discarded and donated books from people living in her neighborhood. She walks in to a local library and sat the boxes down neatly next to the front desk. She then pulled out a yellow sticky note and a black pen. After scribbling on the little piece of paper, she placed it on top of the boxes and then walked out silently so she wasn't noticed. The note read, "Here's more books in decent condition for you Ruka. I hope you enjoy ^^" Mieko then started heading towards a nearby park to go on a jog. "Alright, so I'll jog around the park a bit, then head to the grocery store and buy some ramen, then go back home and study for the final..." she mumbled to herself.

As she reached the park, she bend down to retie her shoe laces before she started her jog. Mieko then stretched for a few seconds and then went off, following a small sidewalk path.

Lily smiled and watched the boy complain. She grabbed him softly and brought him closer. She bit into her wrist and pushed it against his mouth. "Drink." She said."You'll feel better." She watched him squim bla bit and she smirked. She knew this would be difficult. But that was okay because she had always wanted and youndger sibling and this was the closest thing to it.

Jeffrey smiled and hugged her back. His fangs ached and longed for the easy target but he couldn't. He had found someone who accepted him. He really did like her. "Hm.. what do you smell like.." He softly leaned in closer. "You smell like a garden of the freshest, most beautiful flowers. Like a bouquet of the finest, most delicate roses anyone has ever smelled." He looked into her eyes and smiled.

Ri blushed and smiled when he said all of this. "Wow." she said "That's amazing. Didn't know i smelled so much of nature." Ri laughed. Just then she heard a rustle in the tree behind her. A male fairy dressed in guard's clothing appeared. "Well, that's my cue. See you tomorrow?" she asked.

Jeffrey smiled. "Okay.. see ya" he hugged her once more then released her. "Do you need a ride to school or anything?"

Ri thought for a moment. Her parents would probably not be happy but she really did like Jeff so she said, "Sure! Shall we just meet at the park?"

Lyle was shocked as the girl pulled him close. He felt comfortable with her. She bit her wrist and Lyle's stomach responded. Her blood smelled like a dozen cinnamon rolls. He grew excited when she told him to drink. He felt timid but his body urged him to drink. He leaned in and locked his lips on her wrist.As soon as he tasted her blood he felt the connection grow stronger. He could see what she saw if he focused he even knew her name. Lilly. He drank his fill and wanted more. He drank so much he started to choke on her thick blood. It tasted of honey and sugar. He took another gulp and withdrew from her wrist.

He focused on the link he felt and he saw through her eyes. She was looking at his face. Lyle saw that he had blood on his chin. He lifted his hand and wiped the blood. He lifted his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them. He looked her in the eyes. "Thank you.....Lily." He hugged her and stood up. He realized a knew scent and his head craned to see it. The girl was jogging along a path. Lyle felt his stomach rubble. He ran his tongue over his fangs. His stomach felt empty now that he smelled the girl. He walked over back to Lily. He sat and looked up to her. He didn't want to kill the girl but his stomach ached. He sighed and wondered if Lilly killed before. He heard the thought echo in his head like a broken record. He looked at Lily and thought in his mind "Can.....You hear me?"

Jeffrey smiled. "Yeah. That'll be good." He gave her a hug before she left then headed back towards his sister.

Lily smiled at the boy. "Of course." She said in a sweet, soothing tone. "You and I are connected now. We share a bond closer than my brother and I. I can read your every thought..though, you cannot read mine." She sighed before she spoke again. "I have indeed killed before." She smiled at the boy and picked a leaf off a branch above her.

Lyle grew fearful. He was shocked when she said she killed before. He sighed realizing it was necessary for survival. He looked at the girl. She picked a leaf and seemed to be observing it. "Thank you .....For not killing me..." It was awkward for him to say but he meant it. A different scent filled the air. He turned his head and saw a man approaching. "Is that her brother" He thought. He felt uncomfortably around another vampire. He knew all vampires couldn't be as gracious and kind as Lily.

He sat back down next to Lily. He felt comfortable with her...He felt safe.

Ri watched Jeff walk away before following her guard. She sighed before asking, "So how long before my parents got worried this time." She didn't receive a reply so she continued. When they finally reached the large tree in the middle of the forest, Ri and her guard shrunk to smaller size. trying to avoid her parents she raced up the tree and into her room. Locking herself safely away.

Jeffrey appeared and squatted next to the child. He was going to say something but instead he just stared at him and communicated with his sister. He smiled after a minute. "I wont hurt you." He spoke gently to the boy.

lyle drew closer to Lily as the man came. He squatted and stared at Lyle. He looked away not wanting to provoke anything. Lyle grew more afraid.
The man spoke. Lyle nodded hopeful. "My name is Lyle" Lyle looked at the man. He was most likely Lily's brother. His heartbeat settled and he relaxed.

M'ar dropped the twig and dropped from the tree. He landed on his feet and started to walk to Lily. He noticed her brother standing next to the boy. The newborn seemed to be fearful of his own kind. He took a wiff and smelled a bit of human blood still in the child's veins. His stomach rumbled greedily. He looked at Lily and noticed how protective she was of her Newborn. M'ar frowned. He realized Lily would kill him in an instant if he ever touched the child.

M'ar stopped next to Jeffrey. He nodded and looked down at the child. He seemed small and weak compared to the Vampires around him. M'ar looked over to Lily. "He needs to learn how to hunt. He needs to feel what it takes to kill. I'll take the boy if you wish. It would be my pleasure."

M'ar looked down at the child he still seemed restless. M'ar smiled. The boy reminded him of himself.

Jeffrey smiled at the boy slightly. "I am Jeffrey." He listened as M'ar spoke and nodded in agreement.

Lily nodded and hugged the boy again. "Do you want go learn to hunt?" She smiled at M'ar, knowing she could trust him.

Ri was bored and couldn't make herself fall asleep. I wonder what Jeff is doing she thought. Ri climbed out of her window and and checked to make sure the coast was clear. Ri turned and headed in search of him.

Lyle snuggled with Lily as she hugged him.So safe he thought.He felt his fangs pierce his gums at the word "Hunt" "Ow..." He rubbed his cheek and stood. He looked at the vampire who hasn't introduced himself and decided if Lily trusted him then he should too. "I could use a bite. " He walked up to the man and stood at his side ready for food.

He looked up at the man. He noticed his fangs where twice as long as Lyle's similar to Lily's. lyle shuddered looking at Lily Can I trust him? He thought the question knowing Lily could hear it.