Just your basic everyday highschool...or is it?

She sat up, smiling. "Okay." closing her notebook she tossed it into her bag.

"Let's go!" she said. Ri placed her books inside her bag and got up. She stretched and walked past Jeff and towards the door. She paused before walking out andturned to look at the two behind her. "It's probably best if you lead."

She stood, and picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. She followed Ri to the door, stopping to wait for Jeff.

Jeffrey- *He walked out leading the two girls to his car. He paused to text his sister he was leaving then unlocked he doors for Ri and the new girl*

She followed them out to Jeff's car. Opening the door, she slid into the car, putting on her buckle.

Jeffrey- *he smiled* I don't know where we're gonna go but I can promise you gu- girls that you wont regret this *He slid in the car and turned it on*

Ri got in the passenger seat and buckled up. She laughed when she heard that. "Oh gosh i can't wait." she said laughing again.

Jeffrey- *He buckled himself in and pulled smoothly out of the parking lot.* You guys wanna do anything special?

She shrugged some, "I don't really have anything in mind." she looked at Ri. "How about you, Ri?"

Ri thought for a moment. She was feeling a little tired..."How about a trip to the park? It's a beautiful day and i heard the trees are lovely this time of year." she said.

Jeffrey- *he smiled brightly* To the park! *he pumped his fist into the air real quick then took off towards a long row of trees that he assumed was the entrance to he park*

Ri settled back into the seat as Jeff drove to the park. She looked outside searching for faces but so far she saw no one. Good they havent found out yet she thought to herself.

Jeffrey- *He pulled ibto he park and into a small lot thay was hidden by trees; hoping nobody would see his car. And he turned the car of.* We're here *he smiled*

Ri quickly got out of the car and skipped towards the park. She took in a huge breath of air and started walking towards the trees. "Isnt it lovely?" she asked the two behind her.

Jeffrey- *its almost as beautiful as you. He thought.* Yeah it is..

Ri reached one of the trees closest to the where they had parked the car. She reached up and started to pull herself up. She loved climbing trees it was one of her fav pastimes. She waved at Jeff once she reached the top in record time.

M'ar looked up at a girl seemingly to stare at him. He cocked his head and waited for the girl to move on. He sighed and walked to the girl. She had blonde hair and beautiful eyes. "My name is M'ar....And you are?" He held out his hand for an aristocrat shake.

Jeffrey- *he smiled* wow! You you got up there really quick!
Lily- *She looked at M'ar* Hi.. I'm Lily.. *she tried to smile but was unsure how well she could pull it off in this mood. She shook his hand lightly*

Ri laughed and stood up walking towards the end of the branch. "Come on! Join me!" she yelled down to Jeff.