Just One Night

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce sighed and walked over to her gently hugging her and rubbing her back, "Well there are 3 options. And no matter what you choose I will support it... although to be honest I am not really fond of the whole abortion thing."

She cringed a little at the thought. "I don't like that idea.. I don't know what I want to do.." She keeps her face covered for a while longer, then looks up at him.

Bryce looked down at her and moved her hair out of her face, "Well there is either the option of giving it to a bunch of strangers," this honestly didn't seem like a good idea either, "Or we keep it. If you do decide to keep it I will be here to support you every step of the way. I will be here for both you and the baby."

She watched him for a moment, then glances away. "I would like to keep the kid... but I'm afraid of what my parents would do.. or what my aunt might do..." She said quietly.

Bryce touched her cheek and made her look at him, "Are your parents that worried about their own damn image? Honestly this will be our decision to make. Not theirs."

She nodded slowly at him. "They are. They wont want anything to happen that might ruin how people think of him." She said quietly and sighed a little. She looked up at him. "But I do want to keep the kid.."

Bryce sighs, "Well it maybe going to be a challenge but we will get through it. Its your body and your choice."
Just then the door knocked and he furrowed his eyebrows, "Who the hell is that?" He asked walking downstairs to open the door.

She tilts her head and follows him. "Who is it?" She asked as she paused a fee feet behind him, trying to peek over his shoulder to see who was at the door.

As soon as he opened the door he saw a familiar face. It was a beautiful woman in her early 20s that had a little bit of some similarities with Bryce... facial features wise. She had long curly black hair and deep emerald green eyes which seemed to sparkle. He looked at the woman stunned, "Autumn!?! What are you doing here!?!"
The woman was about Elizabeth's height. She smiled and nearly tackle hugged Bryce.
"Bry Bry!" She said cheerfully. She the complete opposite of him personality wise in case you haven't noticed. Very bubbly, perky, and outgoing.
He stumbled but caught her. He blushed deeply at the old nickname and looked irritated, "Damn it woman! I told you a million times not to call me that!" He said glaring.
She pulled away and giggled, "Oh hush you! You know you missed me," she then looked at Elizabeth and smiled, "Oh hi! Who are ya?"

She tilts her head again as she looked at the woman. Of course she didn't know who she was, she hadn't seen the woman before or even knew that he happened to have a sister. "Hello. I'm, um, Elizabeth." She said hesitantly. She watched the girl for a moment, then she slipped back into the attitude she typically had at school, how she is usually kind and social even when she doesn't feel like it. She smiled kindly at her and walked over, offering her hand out to shake it.

Autumn smiled, "Oh well my name is Autumn! But some people call me Auttie! I am Bry Bry's older sister!"
Bryce shot her a glare, "I swear to-"
Autumn interrupted him, "So, Elizabeth. How do you know Bry?" She asked shaking her hand.

She pauses for a moment, then chuckles. "We go to the same school! We've actually known each other for a few years, but we haven't exactly spoken till a little bit ago." She slid her hands into her pockets and smiles at her. "Though, I didn't know he had an older sister! It's a pleasure to meet you."

Autumn shot Bryce a fake glare then looked back at Elizabeth, "Yeah he doesn't talk about me that much. I actually just graduated from the University of Ohio and I was offered a job here so I just had to take it!"
Bryce raised an eyebrow, "Wait what?"

She smiled brightly at her. "Really? Congratulations on getting a job!" She smiled brightly and glances over to Bryce. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" She smiles and walks towards the door.

((Oh shit! My bad XD))
Autumn smiled and stopped her, "No don't leave. I was just heading out anyways. Just wanted to say hello to my younger brother," she lightly nudges her, "Someone has to watch him."
Bryce shot her a glare and before he could respond she was out the door, "Bye!" She closed the door behind her.
Bryce stayed there for a moment and let out an irritated sigh, "I swear..."

((XDD it's fine. I've been kinda busy myself.))

Elizabeth smiled at Autumn before she left and glances over to Bryce. "She's very nice. And pretty. I like her style in clothing." She said with a chuckle. "I hope I get to meet her again."

He simply rolls his eyes and walks into the kitchen, "She is an annoying woman that doesn't understand personal space. Very nosy woman."

She chuckles softly and follows him. "That must be nice. Having someone who cares about you that much. And no matter how much you complain, you love her too. Besides, I think I pretty much know how you work. You act like you hate something you really like. Right?" She said as she looked around his house. Even though it was much smaller than hers, she liked it. It meant everyone had to be close to each other no matter what, unlike at her house.

He froze for a moment the looked at her as he shut the fridge after grabbing a root beer, "Look I have no idea what she is doing here. I thought she was suppose to be in Ohio for college," he thought for a moment, "Too be honest I rather be alone then have my living situation.... That is if I had a choice between those two. If you were a chose I would choose to be around you other than all this, he said gesturing to the house, "I happen to like having you around."

She looked at him, then around his house. She didn't know much about his parents, or parent, or what living here was like. All she knew about it was the scars she had seen on him. She glances back over to him sadly and smiled a little. "I'm sure we can find a way to have you leave. Even if you can't get a house yourself I, um, well, we have a pool house. You know, stereotypical rich family stuff. We don't use it much unless we are throwing a get together with colleagues and friends." She didn't know why, but she hated talking about her house infront of him. He didn't have a lot, and she had too much. It made her feel bad to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.