Just One Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce shrugs, "I guess that is one way you can look at it. Lets just the reason I am the way I am today is because of my childhood," he said honestly, "I didn't exactly have the perfect house with a white picket fence type of childhood."

She glances away from him and down at her food. She quietly ate her food. She didn't know exactly what to say. After a while she looks over at him. "Im sorry to hear that, Bryce.."

Bryce gave her a small smile, stood up, then leaned in and pressed his lips against hers for a moment before sitting back down, "Its alright really. The past is the past and I am putting it behind me. Doesn't matter anymore."

She looks at him and smiles gently. "Alright.." she said gently and finished eating her food, leaning back and looking at Around curiously

By the time they were done with the food it was 1AM. Holy shit...
He chuckled and looked at her when they walked out, "Jesus, didn't realize how late it was," he said with a chuckle, "You look exhausted."

She smiles Tiredly, nodding. "Well thanks to you, I'm practically our of energy." She said with a yawn and looked at him, chuckling.

Bryce rolled his eyes as they got onto his bike, "Well I didn't see you complaining," he joked as she wrapped her arms around his waist, "Ok but I will drive you back to you car. Don't trust that woman to not do something to it if it stays there any longer." He said as he drove off.

She chuckles as she wrapped her arms a little tighter around his waist. Elizabeth rests her head against his back and chuckles. "Damn I forgot about her. I bet she heard about us. She must be pissed." She nuzzles against him and closed her eyes. "I'm not looking forward to dealing with her Monday."

Bryce gently patted her hand at a red light and smiled, "I am sure we can handle it. She isn't brightest woman in the world." He said then the light went green and he drive off again. About 5 minutes later they made it to her car. It was not destroyed what so ever.

She looks up and got off the bike. She glances over to him and blushes a little, then kisses his cheek. She was happy with how this night ended. She started the day out hating him, but now she could freely love him. "Um.. I had a nice time. I'll see you Monday, I suppose." She smiles and walks to her car.

Bryce grabs her hand before she walked over to her car an pulled her close and pressed his lips against hers for a moment, when he pulled away he smiled, "Alright, see you Monday." And with that he drove off.
By Monday Bryce surprisingly made it to school before her. They have texted back and forth all week and they did end up hanging out on Saturday... he really really liked her. He was actually happy being with her. He shut his locker door and as soon as looked at the front door of the school he saw her and smiled.

Elizabeth had woken up sick early that morning. She had thought she had just gotten sick, but when she took her temperature she was fine. She tried to think of what could be wrong, till she remembered the night she spent with Bryce and that he had never pulled out. Stressed, she went to school and glanced around till she had spotted Bryce.

Bryce could see she looked stressed, even a little sick and frowned. He walked over to her and looked into those familiar brown eyes that he has always adored, "Hey, you feeling alright?"

She glances to him, then glances away. She chewed her bottom lip and nodded, then changed her mind and shook her head. "N.. no.. I'm not.." she said quietly and looked up at Bryce. She cringed slightly. What if she was? Oh god, her parents would hate her. She would be ruining their image of a perfect family. They would find out about Bryce and hate him too.

He pulled her off to the side and looked down at her and touched her cheek looking into her eyes, "Whats wrong?"

She looks away from him and chewed her bottom lip again. She debated on telling him for a moment. She eventually looked back up at him. If she was going to tell, she won't let other people hear and judge them. She cupped his ear with her hand and whispered into it. "I.. think I'm pregnant, Bryce..."

Bryce froze at those words and looked into her eyes to see if there where any hints of joking, "Its imposs-" it suddenly occurred to him. He didn't pull out or use protection. Fuck... "Holy shit," he rubbed the back of his head trying to process it, "Well... we should probably find out first."

She turned her gaze away from him. She nodded a little quietly. "Yeah... Um.. W... What if other people find out..?" She said. She instantly got frightened, her anxiety kicking in at the thought of rumors being spreading about her. She thought of her aunt finding out too and making things bad at home.

Bryce sighed and took her hand, "Look just relax alright. We need figure if you are or not. Right now that is the first step. Come on we should take care of it now."

"Eh? But what about class? What if my grade drops?" She paused, then knew she He was right. She sighes a little and nods. "Yeah, alright. Lets do that."

Status
Not open for further replies.