Just One Night

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed. Should have seen this coming, "Well, since we are having a kid and we are together, I suppose it is only fair if I tell you," he paused for a moment, "Well he doesn't cause any physical harm to me anymore. I over power his alcoholic, heroin abuser ass. You thought I had a temper? He is like 10 times worse than me. Lets just say as a kid I was considered his personal punching bag. Well Autumn did get beat from time to time... But he always called her his 'Sex Toy'... Yeah I was too little to do anything to help her. So yeah I ended up getting most of the beatings. My mother was basically useless."

She stayed quiet, pressing her face against his chest. She hates how his life was. It made her feel guilty for having such a nice life compared to Bryce. "I'm sorry to hear, Bryce.. I really am.." She thought of his sister. She seemed so nice and happy.. She never would have guessed she had went through that.

Bryce shrugs, "Its whatever really," he takes her hand and kisses it, "I didn't tell you that for you to be sorry for me. I told you cause I figured you have the right to know. Besides... honestly I think Autumn handled it worse than me. She is petrified of our father, she won't get within 20 ft from him. Thus that is why she went to Ohio... although now she is back but I am thinking she has a house downtown or something..." he shrugs, "Either way though she is still annoying and now I know she is gonna be all annoying and bug me... Although she does look a hell like our mother. I mean yeah she treats me like a child but I would never call her 'Mother' to fuck with her. To her that kinda worries her."

She looked up at him. She wondered why he acted like Autumn annoyed him. She was nice. Was that just his way of showing affection? Besides, they acted like they hated each other for a while and now they were, well, dating. Sort of. She decided to leave that alone for now and kisses his cheek. "Well, at least you are going to leave here soon.." She let out a small yawn and rests her head.

He chuckled, kissed the top of her head and gently rubbed her back, "Don't you mean we?" He teased.

She blushes lightly and smiles, her arms wrapping around him and nuzzles him. "Yeah... We.." She said gently and blushes a little more. She kept close to him.

((Skippy to the next day ^_^))
By the time Bryce woke up it was morning he looked down and noticed she was laying on his chest and smiled, "Hey, wake up."

She stirred slightly, raising her head and looking around. She was slightly confused at first, then remembered she had fell asleep at Bryce's house. She looked at Bryce and smiled, sitting up and stretching. "Sorry I fell asleep here.."

He laughs and gently bite her bottom lip before sitting up, "Don't apologize. You looked like you were comfy."

She blushes and chuckles softly. She stands and stretched out her arms. She looks over to him, then around the house. She then looks back to him and smiles, walking to his kitchen. "I'll make breakfast."

He got up and raised an eyebrow, "Ok. If you want to you can. I'm gonna head in the shower before school starts. My dad is at work so you will be fine." He said heading up the stairs into the bathroom. Shutting the door behind him he quickly undressed and jumped in the shower.

She smiled and looked around his kitchen. He had enough in the house for her to make pancakes, so she happily started cooking. When she was younger, her mother with cook with her. So she liked cooking.

About 5 minutes later Bryce got out of the shower, wrapped his towel around his waist and walked into his room to look for a clean pair of clothes. All Elizabeth hears is Bryce being his usual cranky self, "Son of a fucking duck!" He growled as he headed down the stairs with the towel still wrapped around his waist. In order to get to the laundry room he needed to walk through the kitchen. Which he obviously didn't mind the fact that she would be seeing him dripping wet with only a towel to cover him.

She glances over and spotted Bryce in the doorway. She blushed deeply as her eyes traveled over his body. He looked very attractive... She forced herself to look away and at the pancakes as she set the finished ones on a plate. "I... I finished.."

He raised an eyebrow at her reaction then suddenly understands and smirks. He of course couldn't help but mess with her at least a little bit, "You know I was going to put on clothes... But you know," he said as he walks up behind her, and places his hands on her hips and with the towel securely around his waist, pulled his body close to her and kissed from her neck, all the way up to her earlobe and gently bite it for a moment. He then whispered, "I won't if you don't want me to."

Her face turns bright red as she blushes. She bites her bottom lip gently and glances back at him. "I, ah.. um.. well.. we have school... And, uh, I don't think we should spend any more time here. Not that I don't like it here, I just don't want to run into your father.." she blushed at the feeling of his hands on her hips and his body against hers.

He suddenly laughed and lightly patted her on the butt before walking into the laundry room, "Ah, god damn it you are cute. And so easy to mess with." He says while grabbing clothes from the dryer.

She blushes a little and watches him walk away. She placed the pancakes on the tables and sat down. She started eating her pancakes while she patiently waited for Bryce. She briefly wondered about what life would be like caring for a child. What if her life ended up like her mothers? In an unhappy relationship..

Shortly after going back upstairs to change he jogs back downstairs and sits across from her, "Ok-" he immediately knew something was wrong, "Whats bugging at ya?"

She pauses a moment and looks at him. She forces a smile and takes another bite of food. "Nothing. Why would you think somethings wrong?" She smiled as she kept eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.