Just One Night

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce frowned and crossed his arms, "You always were a horrible liar Elizabeth. I can tell something is bothering you, you don't exactly hide emotions well."

She frowns a little. "I am too good at hiding emotions! You didn't know I liked you, now did you? And I just choose not to lie well with you!" She pauses, then looks at him. "Don't worry about it though, Bryce."

Bryce surprisingly did something he very rarely does... he only does it on special occasions. While his arms were crossed he was pouting! It made him look rather childish but he didn't care.

She looked at him and nearly choked trying not to laugh. He looked so adorable! She smiled and eventually couldn't hold it back and started laughing. She looked over to him and smiles. "Your pouting... It's pretty cute..."

Bryce pout turned into a slight scowl... however he was blushing a little, "I am not cute woman!"

She grins and rests her head in her hand and leaned towards him. She chuckles and watches him. "Yeah, you are cute. You're very cute. Especially when you blush..."

Bryce growls again and rolls his eyes, "Hmph! I. Am. Not. Cute. You must be delusional or something." He said, quickly regaining his composure, his expression was emotionless again. He quickly began eating then the door opened. He looked over his shoulder. It was Autumn.
She grins, "Hey you two!" She was dressed as if she was a teacher or something.
Bryce grunts in response but continues eating. She looked at Bryce then over to Elizabeth and laughs, "Was he pouting?"

She looked back at Autumn and smiled brightly. She glances over to Bryce and chuckles a little at him. She wanted to tell him he was pretty sexy when he growled but it was too late now. "Well, he's all mad because I wouldn't tell him what was on my mind."

Autumn laughs, "Bryce is not a morning person. Of course you should expect that being how he is. And that added to the fact that you wouldn't tell him something... On the Bryce Pissy Scale he is a little above average right now."
Bryce swallowed his food then glared at her, "Oh ha ha," he said sarcastically, "You know what? Fuck off."
Autumn whacked him upside the head and he scowled rubbing the back of his head, "God damn it woman!" He let out a sigh, forcing himself to not carry on the subject. As he picks up his for he asks, "Why the hell are dressed like a damn teacher?"
Autumn smiled, "Well you know I majored in education. I am officially a teacher now. At your school."
Bryce eyes widen as he hears this news and nearly choked on his pancakes. He lightly slaps his chest hoping that would help. SAY WHAT!?!

Elizabeth smiles brightly at Autumn. "That's wonderful! Congratulations, I'm happy you got a job!" She pauses and looks over to Bryce worriedly. "Are you alright, Bryce?" She asked hesitantly.

Bryce regains his composure and cleared his throat, "Yeah... food just went down the wrong tube..." he sighed then looked at his sister who was grinning, "Oh fuck you were serious."
She nods, "As a heart attack. Now come on I am taking you too to school."
Of course knowing Bryce she knew he didn't follow order well. Luckily she knew exactly what to do.
Bryce crosses his arms and looks away, "I will take my truck to school thank you very much."
Autumn smiled, "I have a bag of Twizzlers for you in the car."
Bryce paused for a moment, sighed and stood up, his arms still crossed, "Fine, whatever. Lets just go."
He couldn't help it.. The guy liked his Twizzlers.

She looked at them and chuckled gently. It was nice to see two siblings. She stood up, walking towards the door and glancing back at them. "Sorry, but my own car is in the driveway. I can drive myself to school." She said with a smile.

Autumn shook her head, "Oh no young lady. Come on, as your future sister-in-law I will have to suggest you rude with us so we can get to know each other".
Bryce paused at the door and he looked over his shoulder at her, "Wait what?"
Autumn giggled, "Oh nothing Bry."
"Hmph. I swear you women drive me crazy." Bryce rolled his eyes and headed into her car.
Once he was gone she looked at her, "Ok so I gotta tell you something! Just girl to girl. I haven't gotten the courage to tell Bryce yet."

She blushed deeply when she said she would be her future sister-in-law. Wasn't that moving fast? Let her at least finish a pregnancy before having things like that be mentioned. But she looked at Autumn when she wanted to talk to her. She tilted her head curiously. "Oh? What is it? Why can't you tell him?"

Autumn lets out a sigh, "Because he is gonna get all over protective when I tell him I am engaged... and um..." h
She bite her bottom lip as she touches her stomach, "that he is going to be an uncle."
((Figured this would make things more interesting XD))

((XDD))

Her eyes widened and she gave a bright smile. She covered her mouth to keep from squealing with joy and smiles at her. "That's wonderful! I mean, he will have to accept that it's your life and that you were going to find someone you would want to marry eventually. And I'm sure he wouldn't mind being am uncle.." She chuckles. Of course, she left out the part where he was going to be a father any way. She wasn't that ready to make it a public announcement quite yet.

Autumn smiles and nods, "Your right... I am just being silly. Bryce is great with kids!... Eh, I am just worrying over nothing," she suddenly heads out the door and yells, "Hey Bry!"
Bryce was out of the car getting ready to yell at them to hurry their asses up. He raises an eyebrow at her as he closes the car door, "What?"

She followed Autumn out if the house and smiles a little. So Bryce was good with kids? That was good to know for the future. She closed the door behind then and glances over to Autumn and Bryce. Then she looked at Bryce and smiled brightly at him, hoping he would understand.

Bryce was completely lost. One moment Autumn looked determined as ever. Now she looked worried in only a matter of seconds...
What the hell?...
He looked at Elizabeth then back at Autumn who suddenly looked happy, "Well you see Bryce I have the most amazing news?"
"Oh really? What is? You made some type of drug that is giving you mood swings?"
Suddenly Bryce sees her do something she has never done before... She shoot him a glare and scowl and yells, "GOD DAMN IT BRYCE GABRIEL WOLFE! I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!"
Bryce looked at her surprised, she's never ever yelled at him before. Autumn looks at Elizabeth for support.

Elizabeth had cringed at first when she yelled, but when Autumn looked at her she gave her a supportive smile and even a thumbs up. "No turning back now. You gave to tell him." She said quietly to Autumn and looked back towards Bryce.

Status
Not open for further replies.