Just One Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nods as he leads her out of the school, "We should probably take your car this time..." He said taking her hand leading her to her car. He didn't know why but driving on his motorcycle just didn't seem right.

She glances over to him and nods a little. She got into the drivers seat ans when he got in the passenger seat. She drove off to the nearest store, walking into the store quietly.

He followed shortly after her gently taking her hand gently squeezing it, hoping to encourage her in some way. He even flashed her little smile and said, "Everything will be ok. Alright?"

She knew he said everything would be fine, but she couldn't help panicking. What about her parents? She can't hide a pregnancy and they'll want to know who got her pregnant. They wouldn't approve if Bryce and would want the child gone. It would ruin their image and reputation. She glanced away and walked towards the pharmacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryce let out a sigh knowing she was still panicking and let go. He looked around as she grabbed a pregnancy test.

She walked towards the counter with the test ans quietly paid for it. She turns and walks back towards Bryce with it. "Um, I guess we can go now..,"

Bryce nodded and grabbed her hand leading her out to the store and back to her car, "Since my dad is at work you can take it over at my house I'll give you directions."

She looks at him and nods. "Alright, thanks.." she glances over to him. "Um, should you drive? I... Don't know where you live.." she said quietly.

Bryce looked at her, nods, then walks over to the passenger side and put on his seat belt. Once she got in he drove off.

She quietly drove. She followed whatever directions he gave her till she had arrived to his house. She looked at it for a while before she finally got out of her car and looked over at him. "Thanks for letting me come here.."

((Sorry I meant drivers side XD))

Once they got to his house he gave her a slight nod, "Yeah no problem." He felt a little embarrassed about her being at his house, considering she probably had a nice house in a nice neighborhood while he lived in the shadier part of town in an old, creaky teal colored house. Still he pretended as if it didn't matter as he unlocked the door and opened it, "Ladies first."

She looks at him and smiles. She kisses his cheek gently and smiles a little. She was happy she at least had him to help her through this. She started walking into his house with the test.

Bryce lead her upstairs to the second door on the right and opened it, "This is the bathroom. You can take the test here."

She nods a little and walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She took the test and after a few minutes of waiting she left the bathroom.

He was pacing back and forth with his arms crossed, clearly impatient to discover the answer. He stopped when he heard the door open and looked at her, "Well?"

She pauses and looks at him, then takes a slight step back. "Uh... Well.. yes.. I mean, positive?" Her voice was very quiet and she looked up at him.

Bryce froze, too stunned for words and he slowly sat down, "Holy... shit," he looked into her, "What do you wanna do?"

She looked away and stepped back from him. She shrugged a little and dropped her head, covering her face with her hands. "I.. I don't know... What should I do..?"

Status
Not open for further replies.