Just One Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one big rush she explained everything. By the time she was done he stood there shocked. Eventually he let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Well that was lots of take in... let me get this straight you are getting married to a cop you met in Ohio named Bailey. You two have been going for 3 years. AND you are pregnant?"
She bite her lip and nodded, "And he said he really wants meet you."
Bryce thought for a moment then muttered, "Now I have to deal with two pregnant women.."
"What?"
He sighs, "Nothing. Anywho, does he make you happy? Does he treat you right?"
She nods and smiles, "Yes very!"
Bryce smirked a bit, "Ok good. But that still doesn't mean I won't be protective at first," he chuckles and pats her belly, "That is my niece/nephew in there!"

She smiled in relief when he seemed to understand. She glances down at her watch, then walked towards the car. She decided to wait in the car and let the two of them talk more if they wanted to. She sat in the back of the car and glanced out at them with a smile. She was happy things were working out fir his sister after she had learned about her past. And she was happy that Bryce wasn't angry like Autumn thought he would be.

After a little bit Bryce sat in the back next to Elizabeth as Autumn got in the front and drove them off to school. As she drove she randomly asked, "Bry, what did you mean 'Now you have to deal with two pregnant women'?"
He paused for moment looking condom glanced at Elizabeth and looked out the window and held his head up by placing the palm of his hand and simply said, "I don't recall ever say that. Do you Elizabeth?"

She froze for a moment, then gripped her seat angrily. She has missed that Bryce had said that. She leaned back in her seat ans glanced over to Autumn, then at Bryce and shrugged a little. "I don't remember hearing that." She said calmly and looked out the window as Autumn drove.

Autumn shrugged it off and parked the car in front of the school. Bryce got out and didn't close the door until Elizabeth came out. He smirked at her, "Ready to get to class?"

She narrowed hwr eyes a little at him. Though, sadly, she couldn't really stay mad at him for long. So, she signed and turned, walking towards the school. "Yeah, I'm ready. Watch out for Emma, I'm sure she has a bone to pick with us."

Bryce notice she was angry with him. Before they went in Autumn did then once she was gone he took Elizabeth's hand, deciding to use his charm and brought her hand to his lips, kissing it briefly and the moves her hair out of her face and looks into her eyes, "I am sorry about that alright?"

She pauses and looked at him. She blushed slightly and glanced away from him. She pulled her hand away ans sighed a little gently. "Yeah. It's fine, Bryce. Just.. don't let others know. At least not yet, not until I can fully think things through about this yet.. please?"

Bryce raise and eyebrow then smirks, "Right, and who would I tell? I hate everyone here remember? Besides you of course. As far as I am concerned its no one else's business but ours. The only one that has the right to know is Autumn. Not right now of course. I don't want her to know yet either."

She smiles at him and lightly kissees his cheek. "Alright, thank you." She said gently to him before kissing his lips and taking his hand, leading him towards the school. "Come on, lets get to class."

He took her hand and chuckles, "Yeah good idea," he allowed her to lead him their first hour. Luckily they weren't late surprisingly.

Elizabeth took her usual seat in front of Bryce and took out the supplies she needed for this class. She glanced around at the other students, who still gave them odd looks. They were confused about how the two ended up together still.

Bryce used his reputation for the school to his advantage and rolled his eyes, "You morons look like fucking fish out of water. If you guys are expecting some kind of show, then prepare to be disappointed. Now why don't you clowns turn your asses around and pay attention." He says while crossing his arms.

Elizabeth smirked at Bryce, then rested her head in her hand. She glances to the people, who frown and look away. Soon after the teacher enters the room, who looks surprised that Bryce was actually on time today.

Bryce rolls his eyes, "Yeah, yeah I know this is a shock," he says to the teacher, "Lets just say I didn't have a choice this time."
She nods in understanding and starts the lesson. When Bryce looks to the right in the front row sure enough there is an angry Emma giving him the death stare.

She quietly took notes. Her stomach felt a little queasy but she ignored the feeling for the most part. If she didn't want others to know, she would have to do her best to hide it. She glances up at the board quietly while writing.

By the end the class Emma still hasn't stop glaring at him. But he still continued to ignore it and walked out with Elizabeth, "Yeahhh. I think she is more pissed with me than you."

Elizabeth looks over to Emma, then she returns Emma's glare with one of her own. She glances over to Bryce and chuckles. "I see that.."

Status
Not open for further replies.