Just One Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
He propped himself up with his hands and looked at her, "Ok I will say it, what do you wanna do about... this? Cause I dunno about you but I liked it... alot," he said taking her hand to keep her from leaving. He actually blushes a little!, "And for the record, I never hated you."

She pauses and looked at him. She began blushing a little too, glancing down at his hand and back at him. "I liked it a lot too. I really did. And I never hated you either. I just.. don't know what to do with my family. I mean, their all about image and they probably picture me being with some future Harvard graduate, but I want to be with you." She froze, realizing she probably spoke to much than needed to and, oh god, did she say she wanted to he with him? Her face turned an even brighter red. "I mean, well, I want thing whole this to go... Somewhere."

Bryce smiled a little and he brought her hand up to his lips, kissing it softly then kissing her cheek, "Good because I wanna be with you too Elizabeth," yes he realized this was the first time he called her by her name but he continued, "If you want to, we can try becoming an item."

She smiled when he said her name. She liked how it sounded when he said it. She leaned to him and gently kissed his lips, nodding. "I'd like that." Though, she didn't exactly mention that she wouldn't tell her parents. She was afraid to. They would think being in a relationship was a distraction, and if they ever met Bryce they would judge him on his appearance and go crazy like in fifth grade. They would pull her out of school and send her to some private school.

Bryce smiled a little, returning the kiss, "Good, me too," he said before grabbing his clothes and putting them on, shortly after plopping back down next to her. He kissed the spot where he gave her a hickey then chuckled, "I am quite proud of that mark now."

She pauses, then blushed deeply, covering the mark with her hand. "I forgot about that.." She glances to the mark she left on his neck and smiles, chuckling softly. "At least we match." She stood up and started getting dressed as well.

Bryce smirked and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, Yeah whatever LIz," he said getting up, yep. That was his new nickname for him. He was sticking with it. He looked over at her, "Do you have to be home at a specific time?"

She glances to him, then over to the clock. "No, not really. I'm just not usually out this late, though." She chuckled to herself. It seemed like she was doing a lot of things she didn't usually do. But she didn't care. She was still too excited. She backed towards the door as she kept her eyes on him and a smile on her face. She was happy she could now admire him without having to hide it behind a glare. "Do you?"

Bryce walked over to her and placed his hands on her hips and pressed his lips against hers for a moment then smiled, looking into those beautiful brown eyes, "Naw, my old man doesn't even know I left," he said with a chuckle, "Besides he could care less so its alright," he thought for a moment, "Hey so you want to leave the annoying woman's party and do something else?... Kinda don't wanna get kicked in the dick again." He said with a chuckle.

She smiles and chuckles as well, her arms slipping around him and kissing him gently. "Sure. Besides, if she sees us leave this room together she's probably gonna complain about it." She gently kissed the mark she left on his neck. "Any suggestions on where to go?" She looked at him with a smile.

He thought for a moment and intertwined their fingers, "Well if you want I can take you out to eat if you want," he rubs the back of his head and chuckled, "Too be honest I am kinda hungry."

She smirked and nodded, holding onto his hand and unlocking the door with her free hand, opening it. "Sure, I don't mind. I could go for a snack right about now." She glances to him, gently leading him out of the bedroom. She didn't care that people looked at them with a confused look on there face. The other people didn't expect the two of them to hook up, since they always acted like they hated each other.

Bryce obviously could care less what people thought at this point. He simply ignored them and allowed her to lead him out the door. He smirked a little, "So you wanna take my bike or your car? Up to the beautiful girl."

She glances from her car to his motorcycle. She always thought the car was safer but then again, she as always curious about what a motorcycle ride was like. She smiles and looks over at him. "Well, might as well take the motorcycle." She smiled and released his hand so he could start his ride.

Bryce smirks as he hops on his bike waiting for her to get on and wrap her arms around his torso, "Looks like someone is curious," he joked, "So you have never been on one before?"

She settled on the bike behind him, her arms wrapping around his torso and she glances over to him. She rests her head on his shoulder and smirks a little. "No, I haven't. They usually scare me. But, I trust you." She gently placed a kiss on the back of his neck and smiles.

Bryce laughed a little, "Well good. Glad you could trust me, promise I won't let anything happen to ya," he said as he drove off. While he drove he yelled so she could hear him over the motorcycle, "So where do you wanna eat?"

She pressed her face against his back, both because she was slightly nervous riding on a motorcycle and to sheiks her face from the wind. The thought over what she might want to eat for a moment, shrugging. "Anything is fine with me, really!" She shouted back

Bryce nods as he parks his bike to the nearest fast food restaurant. He stopped it then looked over at her and smiled, "See? You made it in one piece." He joked.

She smirks a little and gets off his bike, looking at the place then at him. "I suppose your right. Your a pretty good driver. But you still drive fast." She chuckles and looks over at him. She smiled at him gently. "Lets go eat." She turns and starts walking towards the buildings entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.