Just One Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce rolled his eyes as he got off his bike following after her with his hands in his pockets, "You do realize its a motorcycle right? Its suppose to go fast."

She looks at him and smirks. "Oh whatever." She heads over to the counter, looking at the list of food they had there. She wasn't sure exactly what she would want to eat. She wanted something simple, she knew that much. She glances back at him. "What will you get?"

He walked over to the counter and looked at the menu, "I suppose a double cheeseburger and a root beer and with french fries," he then looked at her, "How about you?"

She looked at the menu, then glances over to Bryce. "Chicken sandwich is fine with me." She said with a shrug. She reaches in her pocket, pulling out her wallet and walking towards the counter.

Bryce smirks and takes her wallet away before she could pay, " Nu-uh I am paying." He said with a smile.

She looked at him, snatching her wallet back and smirking at him. "I can pay for my own food, you know. My family does have more money than they know what to do with." She says teasingly to him.

Bryce chuckles and rolled his eyes, "Well you do realize I am still a guy and I still wanna pay for my woman." He stuck his tongue out at her.

She smiled at him, slipping her wallet in her pocket and rolls her eyes. "Fine, Fine." She kissed his cheek lightly. "Sheesh, guys. Must be some masculine thing."

Bryce smirks and simply say, "Yep!... I dunno if you have noticed but have you ever met me?" He asked rhetorically as he pays for their food.

She smirks and took her food when it was ready and started walking towards a booth. "Yeah, whatever." She said jokingly and sat down, glancing over to him.

Bryce smiles a little and as he walks past her he playfully pats her butt then sits down and laughs, "Don't whatever me girly." He teased.

She blushed lightly but smirked at him. She sat down across from him and started eating her meal. She glances out the nearby window. It was pretty dark outside. She stretched her arms and looks at him. "Any plans for the weekend?"

Bryce took a bite of a french fry and looked at her, "Well Saturday I am not doing anything. But Sunday I am training for a boxing tournament. Why?"

She glances to him curiously. She had heard rumors that he boxed but she didn't know they were true until now. "So bad ass Bryce really does box? What's it like? You know, having to face someone who wants to punch your lights out."

Bryce laughs, "Ha, ha real cute," he said with a smirk, "Yes believe it or not I do box. About the only thing I love to do really. And its a hell of alot of fun beating the shit out of people. Very great anger reliever for me."

She smirks at him. But then she remembered all the scars she had seen on him. She pauses for a moment before deciding to ask. "Um, is that where you got your scars from..?"

Just as Bryce was in the middle of taking a drink when she asked this and nearly choked on his root beer. Once he regained his composure he looked at her and let out a sigh, "To answer your question, no, I did not." He said honestly.

Elizabeth looks down quietly for a moment, then back at him. "May I ask.. how you got them?" She asked him quietly.

Bryce leaned his back against his chair and looked at her with his stormy grey eyes, "How do you think I got them?"

She pauses, then glances away from him. She had thought about it for a while. She had thought he had gotten into fightaz but she was afraid to think that his life at home wasn't that great. "Well... I suppose fighting.."

Status
Not open for further replies.