Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Velvet ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline studied the wall, as odd as it seemed to be, one studying an invisible barrier. Attempting to find some form in it, she took the knife from her skirt pocket and threw it through the open door, beyond where she supposed the barrier had moved to. To her intrigue, it fully cleared where the barrier would have been, and hit the back of an empty seat.

"Well-deduced, Bud... but it seems that I can bypass it... or make it grow, with foreign objects. Either that or it disappears when I move! If you would, go retrieve it and we'll test that second theory..."

Reactions: froggy
@Mr. Briggs Inc.
@Verite
@CCC Kouhai
@froggy
@Salsacookies

Buddy would nod as he when to retrieve Carolina's knife. However, he couldn't find it.

"Umm, little hand here, miss?"

Meanwhile as Jojo was alone on the opposite side of the train, a noise he would hear.

"Squeak!"

A rat would be at the end of the door, just seating there and looking at Jojo.

Menacing
brownrat.jpg

Reactions: Verite
i take out a cigar, and begin to smoke it. "My names non-o-yo-fuckin-business. Now, is your buddy here a mime, cuz I kno I'm not deaf. Speak up, you poor excuse for a Wu. Gimme your damn name, at least, seriously, the hell."

JoJo looked back at the rat, scowling deeply. He was somewhat surprised by the fact that he could feel antagonized by the stare of a rat, but here it was. Subconsciously, he let the shadow of his Stand rise again, floating towards the little creature wordlessly.

Annoying little thing... He simply thought.

@Josh M

Paul e. would take a deep breath as he looked Marcus in the eyes.

"Paul E., Sir."

Meanwhile, Brook Lin thought to himself.

"Fuck! the plan went to shit fast. I gotta think fast."

Looking behind him, he'd see a slight glow. That meant Ben the rat, the other partner was ready.

@froggy
@Verite

As the Jojo's shadow came closer, the rat smiled, well, it seemed like it smiled. Suddenly giant red claw would swipe at the shadow, a burst of flames would shoot out! It missed Jojo,but left a giant whole into he train's left side. Ben unleashed his stand on Jojo and John It's name? Hot rat!

Womp_Rat.jpg

As the boom was felt by Marcus, Brook lin pats Paul E on the back, before turning into dust.

@salsacoookies
Paul E's face changed from scared, to ready to wreck shit up. Pulling out a whistle, followed by blowing on it. A brief Pause as a flock of seagulls would surround Marcus. it seemed like a hundred birds made that flock, but it was more like one hundred fifty. The birds had an allure about them. Like a feathery wall, Marcus could no longer see Paul E.

A-flock-of-seagulls-hang-fluttering-over-their-nests-in-a-remote-island-off-Tongyong.jpg

Buddy an Carolina would here the noise from the car they left from. As they two realized they should get back, Dust came from the open door. A man would now be in front of them. Brook lin and his stand, Dust in the wind

Dust%20Wight%20by%20Mark%20Tedin.jpg

@Mr. Briggs Inc.

Caroline, a bit worried that her "fields" seemed so weak, stepped forward and took the blade from the back of the vacant seat, stuffing it back in her dress pocket.

"Come on, let's go." She stated, making her way back to the doorway.

Until, only a few meters from the next room, the horrific crash sounded out, and a situation beyond Caroline's most disastrous expectations arose. initially, she would expect a mob hit, a betrayal from their hosts, or an outburst from one of the other guests. But the monstrous, bracken figure before her, and the Asian man mere inches from its side were both entirely unfamiliar. And both carried with them the strange ability to materialize their forms from mere particles of fine dirt.

"Someone you know, Bud? Is this thing ...a stand??"

Knowing the invisible wall currently inside the room would most likely only limit her and her ally's movements, she willed her own stand to make it disappear, and to create a new one at a moment's notice. She took out her knife once more, although she doubted it would mean much of a difference if this enemy could disassemble himself at any time he wished.

Backing away from the duo of man and stand, so as to create the wall as far from the other room as she could (carefully recalling how many seats she had been from the door just earlier), Caroline reasoned that if inanimate objects could pass through her barrier, the best bet with this newly-discovered power of hers, could be to separate this opponent from the others so they could attack it at their convenience.

If possible, to keep it from attacking them as well.

At the same time as Caroline re-activated Teo Torriate, inadvertently keeping anyone within 25 meters from moving further from her, she called out to her acquaintance:

"Whoever it is, that look on his face is one that can only mean us harm! Can that trick of yours confine someone like this??"

Last edited by a moderator:
@froggy
@Verite

As the Jojo's shadow came closer, the rat smiled, well, it seemed like it smiled. Suddenly giant red claw would swipe at the shadow, a burst of flames would shoot out! It missed Jojo,but left a giant whole into he train's left side. Ben unleashed his stand on Jojo and John It's name? Hot rat!

Womp_Rat.jpg
"Wha--?!" JoJo exclaimed in surprise, bolting right up and standing. His hand inadvertently touched the wall, trying to think of some way to attack the creature. Come on... that knife! What did it do to me? Didn't it give me some sort of power?! What's my Stand supposed to be able to do? He thought to himself, gritting his teeth as his memory flashed back to the knife, as well as the so-called Stand of Caroline that Buddy seemed to have trouble with elsewhere.

So he visualized it. A way to defeat his opponent. And to his amazement, his vision came true!

Before he knew it, the shadow, the Stand, emerged from behind him, and the piece of the wall he had touched was sent flying towards the rat!

@Josh M @froggy

@Mr. Briggs Inc.

Brook lin would smirk ar Caroline's words. Brushing his hair of his face, he would shrug. Buddy would look at Caroline.

"No miss, ain't no friend of mine, but he's face? I've seen it. You're a train robber, right? The Brooklyn boys, right? I thought most of your men died or went up state?"

Another shrug before Brook bent over, tying his shoe.

"Well aren't you the smart guy? You figure it out?

Caroline would see Buddy's body stiffen like a bored at Lin's word. Soon however, the genius's body loosened. His stad, A-ha would now be next to him.

"So you know I am?"

"Yup."

"And you're here for money?"

"I've heard you've got some to spare."

Dust in the wind would fleet towards Buddy, then past Buddy, circling around him. Buddy didn't flinch, however. Buddy would frown.

"Alright, I gotta ask a question. Does ya ass get jealous of dat shit commin' out ya mouth?"

A-ha, would charge, as Dust in the wind blocked, the two would be locked , hand in hand. Caroline would notice both men seemed like the weren't in pain. Neither man's stand transfer damage to user.

"No you cut the shit, man! I know you ain't know for just robbing trains! I know who your brother was! Zen Ti Zhu! He tried to to stick me and my friend up! He got trigger happy, and John's stand ref-"

Buddy would stop. It was sinking in.

"You're going to kill him, aren't you."

Brook lin would back, now near Caroline's wall.

"Wouldn't you!? He killed my brother!

Suddenly, dust In wind pushed A-ha away. Suddenly, Brook Ln would be gone, along with Dust in the wind as dust covered the train car. It didn't last long as the Dust cleared, Caroline would see A-Ha's left arm being ripped off, and would fall to the floor as Buddy laying against the wall, having a hard time breathing Coughing Buddy' backpack had ended up at the Woman's feet. And Brook lin.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

Caroline was caught in jam. She could try to fight the man, she could run, however to wall fould follow her. Maybe she could crush the dust man? However, she'd crush Buddy too. Buddy's backpack might have something of use. It was open. There was a lighter. As she looked up, she would see sprinklers! That could run Brook Lin's stand! However, It could also run Buddy's stand! Buddy couldn't talk, he was trying to get, as A-ha was, trying to knit it's arm back on.

@Verite @froggy

Hot rat sliced the hunk of the train 's broken wall into pieces. However, it seemed it hurt it's hand slightly as Ben ' s front paw shot out blood. Furiously, The rat charged with it's stand, it's claws dug into Jojo's stand. Jojo would begin to bleed from his neck, feeling like it was burning aswell. Hot rat jumped back, knocking Jojo and John back with its tail!

The birds flying around me bothered me in no way. I swept them aside, and gave Paul a death glare. "You signed yourself a death warrant, pal."

@Salsacookies

Surprisinglu, Paul would just smirk. Marcus would then rwalize, he might have scattered the birds, but the came back. Suddenly a surprise for Maruc, two of the seagulls crashed into him! He could feel this wasn't a natural force of momentum. The two seagulls felt like a car crash! The normally unmoving Marcus now be on one knee! As the two seagull s who attacked got back up! They should be dead! Paul E would gloat. His bird whistle in his hand.

"Like my birds! I tamed them myself with my bird whistle! They're all under my control and protection! They're untouchable and unbeatable!

Mr us would see the glow around the birds. The whistle and the birds are two parts of the same stand, something Marcus just figured out. Suddenly more of the seagulls would dive at the former war veteran, what would he do?

@Verite @froggy

Hot rat sliced the hunk of the train 's broken wall into pieces. However, it seemed it hurt it's hand slightly as Ben ' s front paw shot out blood. Furiously, The rat charged with it's stand, it's claws dug into Jojo's stand. Jojo would begin to bleed from his neck, feeling like it was burning aswell. Hot rat jumped back, knocking Jojo and John back with its tail!
"Good suit JoJoOHSHIT!" John would say, putting his left arm up to block the rat tail, slowing it's approach. He then sped the tail up after knocking it away to send the rat tumbling

@Josh M

@Verite

From my position, I ready myself into a sprinters kneel, and steady myself. I then cry"MASTODON!" as I charge forward to Paul like a bull. The mighty Mastodon forms around me and I gain his indomitable strength and great speed. I plan to tackle Paul off of the train, and drive him into the ground below.

@Verite
@froggy

Hot Rat's tail Would knock himself in the hwa. Sending both stand and master tumbling on the ground. Ben as dazed. However John and Jojo would notice everything near by was melting and getting ungodly hot. They had to end it now while Ben was dazed.

@Salsacookies.

Even with the Birds using their bodies as shields, Paul would get the full force and be sent flying of the train! However Marcus would see that the birds caught him. His jack seemed to have cord for the birds to lift him Paul, not fully aware of the evens, would charge again. Towards Marcus.

Ibuki could be found sleeping inside of the garbage hatch of the train, right above a hatch that lead to an incinerator. She was snoring quite loudly, but considering she was quite a ways away from the other people on the train and she was a few train carts away. The red of the flames could be seen from the garbage shaft turning and the heat was emitting it. Considering it was going onto her bottom, it was quite a cozy place to sleep even though she was shoved there by a conductor very annoyed about her behavior and antics. Her leg then twitched to a straight formation and making her fall a bit more into the garbage hatch. Pepper Steak her beloved (and evil) stand being summoned by the sudden movement.

Pepper Steak appeared in a small pillar of flames with an evil laugh, also inaudible to the people fighting a few carts over. It then looked around for some kind of foe he was summoned to fight or a task he was summoned to handle... Ibuki wasn't giving any orders, as she was quite quick to talk, Pepper Steak was confused. It then turned around to see Ibuki butt-first going slowly into an incinerator. Pepper Steak then screamed and attempted to lift Ibuki out, igniting her skirt for a short time before Pepper quickly blew the flame out in a panicking motion. "Oh god, why do I have to have candles for hands!" He then floated slowly around the train cart looking for something to wake up or save Ibuki for her fate- mostly because of she died it would too.

Ibuki then waked up slowly, yawning and stretching her arms as her head ducked into the duct to the incinerator. "Good morning, sunshine..." She murmured, grabbing onto the edges of the garbage shoot and pulling herself out of it, yawning and making her way over to the cart door. Pepper on the other hand was unaware of this, making it's way back over to the trash duct with a metal shovel from the conductor's room and was planning to shovel Ibuki out of it. It then saw the empty trash duct, wondering for a moment why it didn't vanish into non-existence or why it didn't go into purgatory. Then it grinned slowly.

"I'M FREE!" It shouted out loud, doing a small jig and twirling it's candles around in a joyous fashion. As Pepper plotted to engulf the world in flames, Ibuki intervened by stretching on the other side of the cart and calling over to her stand "HEY! WHAT'RE YOU DOING OUTSIDE OF THE POKE-BA- I MEAN....WHERE EVER....You go!?" Pepper turned around to her with an indifferent expression, then sighing of disappointment and groaning "Oh...That makes a lot more sense.." Ibuki then turned around and stomped on the floor as Pepper Steak disappeared, the back of her skirt covered in smoke and ashes from how close she was to the incinerator. The girl then made her way down to the other end of the cart after the incinerator, where she could hear...Fighting going on. Her left hair bun twitched as if it were an ear as she slowly followed the noise of a brawl going on...

@Josh M @froggy

"Annoying little runt!" JoJo grunted loudly, trying to ignore the searing pain in his body as he looked at the rat, "Disappear already!" He exclaimed, stepping towards the rat.

His Stand, Garbage, would then emerge in front of Jonah, and rush forward to the limit of its range, bringing its jagged arm up and swinging it down at the enemy!

Caroline's brow lowered. If there was one thing she would have wanted to avoid since the entire "Stand" affair had emerged, it would have been facing one of these monstrosities on her own. She wanted desperately to call to the others for help, but without Bud to help her contain this foe, there was no safely getting by the dust-man before her. Besides that, only moments after Bud had been downed, Caroline heard blood-curdling crashes and thuds from the adjacent car, as well as the train's roof!

Two options immediately presented themselves to Caroline: first, she could use the wall. If it truly moved along with her, she could maneuver her enemy into a place from which he could not escape. However, this option would depend on dexterity, and familiarity with her stand. She wasn't even sure of this wall's dimensions, in fact it seemed to have grown smaller, and knew that trapping the tall man could inadvertently harm Bud. The second option would involve a thug's trick she had seen as a dance girl, and set off the sprinkler system by setting a fire. But, she reminded herself, while water could destroy dust, it could also destroy paper, not to mention the fact that such an attack would likely have to be too obviously telegraphed for her to pull it off. She wasn't sure how long it took to set a sprinkler off, as she had only caught the aftermath of the swarthy patron's trick. And even if she did pull it off, Bud would be incapacitated, whereas this "Brooklyn Boy" would be free to attack again, which would leave her trapped with only a knife.

What else was there?? Caroline glanced down at the bag, unable to make much else of its contents out. But there wasn't time to waste attempting to come up with another plan. She had reasoned earlier that if someone with such a power could potentially escape wounds, he would have to be captured first. She thought; if this man's body is disassembled and reassembled through dust, while his durability was up on the whole, it would mean that whole parts of him could be separated from the whole in the interim.

Acting as quickly as she possibly could, Caroline took the entire open bag in both arms, and attempted to throw it over Brook's face. If he attempted to turn to dust again, she would seal the bag and throw it against the wall. If he hesitated, she would follow her blinded opponent with a stab.

@Verite
@froggy
@Ouchies

Shaking of the daze it was in Ben the rat eyes would narrow. Ready to parry garbage s blow! As the moment was nearing; Pepper Steak ' s laugh startled Ben! He would turn around the, Crash! Jojo had won.

Now Jojo and John could either go help Buddy and Caroline, or figure out that damn laugh

"Ah, jeez... What a pain," Jonah grumbled, his Stand still out in the open as he peered in the direction from which the mysterious laugh came from, "Creepy. I wonder who that might have been," he commented, briefly glancing at John and shrugging, before making his way over to where he had heard the strange sounds.

@froggy @Ouchies

@Mr. Briggs Inc.

Surprisingly Caroline herself, the attached Semmes to work, at first. Brook ' s head was caught, but soon turned in to dirt as Caroline zipped the back. He would reform, I'm front of her his left hand and lower arm was missing! Brook lin wasn't bleeding, buy was in clear pain. As he shoved Caroline back. Soon he'd be on top of her, choking her with on hand.

"You bitch! You fucking bitch! You going to regret that, you bitch!

Caroline was about to black out. Fading in and out of awareness. Suddenly she'd her a loud ripping noise as the Brook lin ' s blood dripped on her hand.

"You're done, son!"

A-ha ' s knitted back arm's hand was shaped like a knife and was clear past the muscle in Brook lin. Bl the stand would pick the crying man up. As Buddy, still in pain pointed out the widow. Before Brook lin died, Buddy had words for him.

"You fucking pushed me man! I was going to be nice, but that woman you call a "bitch" is worth more than your life. Now, when you get to hell, tell ' email Buddy sent ya!"

Status
Not open for further replies.