Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Velvet ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gave Buddy a dirty look as the man kissed his sister like some sort of savage Neanderthal. He felt like Buddy was trying to get at him, but said nothing, deciding to let it go for now and not sully this warm reunion between him and his younger half-sister.

As he listened to Rosa speak, JoJo began to respond to her before Ibuki so abruptly piped up, frowning deeply as he put his fair-sized palm on her face and attempted to push her away. "I swear, it's almost like you don't have have a basic concept of how human interaction works," he spoke, temporarily reverting back to his usual gruff, low voice.

Diverting his attention back to Rosa, he spoke, once again in his more gentle voice. "I've been good, thanks. And yeah... I've dreamed about this day for so long that I can barely convince myself this is reality, but it's happy nonetheless. Buddy's... an interesting person. Hasn't lived up to his name just yet, but then again, we've only just met, so we'll see," the tall young man spoke coolly, pocketing his hands once he was done trying to push Ibuki out of their personal bubble.

@Josh M @Ouchies

@Verite
@Ouchies

" Hehehe. Maybe tomorrow, if you play your cards right."

Rosa would giggle at Ibuki's request. Waving politely. Before looking a Jojo

"Oh you'll get along soon enough. Buddy's is one the greatest thing that's happened to me. Besides this moment. It's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow, Jojo."

The car would pull aways, as Buddy waved her off. Before turning to the group. Noticeably, the man known right now as only "Pee Gee." was having a giggle fit. Ibuki was a laugh riot, and Jojo's "tough guy" stitch was a ball to watch.

"Damn, I hate to see her go, but I love to see her walk away."

"Bye, Rosa. Stay safe," JoJo spoke. He wished he could spend more time with her, but he knew that she had to go. For now, his attention was on Buddy, who he subtly glared at.

Greatest thing to ever happen to you, huh, Rosa? He thought skeptically, partly in response to his last comment.

Glancing at Pee Gee, he spoke. "So what's your story, Pee Gee, was it? Nice... nice get-up."

@Josh M

Pee gee's smirked. His lipstick reflecting a street light. As he'd let a cigarette as he spoke.

"My deal? Well sweetie it's simple; I'm free in everyway you're not."

Those words didn't seem like a threat,, But something about the way he said, would feel like a jab to Jojo.

Meanwhile as Rosa's car left, a new one arrived. It was a nice look ride. Something a doctor could afford.

Buddy would look at the rest of the group. They were at an outdoor station in the Garden state. It seemed peaceful. The building near the train station was empty.

"Alright ya'll we'll be leavin' For Donatella's house soon. So use the powder room now. I think P.G's car has snacks, if you're hungry . We'll be splitting up into cars. Any question?"

@Jeremi
@Verite
@Ouchies
@CCC Kouhai
@froggy
@Mr. Briggs Inc.
@Salsacookies

Last edited:
Buddy would wave the man over. The list Mister Wolf gave him mentioned. A Docto, but something off about the man. Buddy, have a license to practice medicine, eyed the man the closer he got. When at arms reach, Buddy put his hand out to shake.

"Doctor Buddy Holiday, how ya doin'?"

Buddy would wave the man over. The list Mister Wolf gave him mentioned. A Docto, but something off about the man. Buddy, have a license to practice medicine, eyed the man the closer he got. When at arms reach, Buddy put his hand out to shake.

"Doctor Buddy Holiday, how ya doin'?"

The man would eye Holiday's hand before shaking it. "You can call me...Doctor Alban." Then suddenly he pulled Holiday closer and sniffed his ear. "Do you suffer from...erectile dysfunction?"

@Josh M

@Jeremi

Buddy's face turned bright red. He would quickly pull the good "Doctor" aside

"Look, while I ain't sayin' you're right, I have a slight history with ,umm, that issue. While not recently, praise the lord. I don't need anyone to jinx me. Not before my weddin' day."

@Jeremi

Buddy's face turned bright red. He would quickly pull the good "Doctor" aside

"Look, while I ain't sayin' you're right, I have a slight history with ,umm, that issue. While not recently, praise the lord. I don't need anyone to jinx me. Not before my weddin' day."

"Blaze it don't praise it." Dr Alban tapped his nose. "I wont tell if you wont tell. Unless I'm publishing a medical study but then I'll change your name to Doctor Huddy Boliday to protect the innocent. Because that is what I do. I write medical studies."

Caroline smiled a warm smile, and extended her arm to Rosa. Apparently she had missed many things on Nil's side of the ocean. Bud considered them family. It helped Caroline's sense of well-being that this once-missing girl bore enough resemblance to her to be a blood relative. She hoped to hear more of Nil's whereabouts from the new acquaintance, but before she could ignite a proper conversation, some transportation came for her, and Caroline quickly bid Rosa hasta luego.

She looked around to those around her. Many of the group seemed somehow put off, even offended by the simple display of affection. She wanted to chalk it up to the U.S.A.'s newly-awakened prudishness, but the fact that several of the party were immigrants like herself made her reconsider. Anyhow, it was good enough that Bud and his ambiguous "friend" Jojo seemed a little happier with each other and with the world now. Caroline felt it best to put the topic behind her for now.

As the next set of cars pulled up, Caroline inserted some change into a nearby vending machine, and took out a number of candy cigarettes. She would have preferred the real thing, but was hungrier than she was craving nicotine, and still couldn't say she trusted the Wu enough to eat their food.

When she returned to the main grouping, she watched Bud speak to the new "doctor" on the scene. When they got done with their conversation, she would turn back to the former.

"I'm going with Bud. He's the only one I really know around here."

@Mr. Briggs Inc.
@Jeremi

"Thanks."

Buddy would roll his slightly, As Caroline mentioned wanting to ride with him. smacking his head, he motion her to follow him. Buddy would open the trunk of one of the Cars the Wu had left them, he wouldn't look for anything, but his stand, A-ha appeared, with a thick folder that says private.

"Alright, so I need this back as soon can. Very few people know what Nil's doing. Heck. I can name them. Donatella, the chamber leaders, and myself. This what he was looking for. He's been mailing me this stuff to keep records. You ain't gonna believe it. Shit, I didn't."

Buddy would lay on the ground, as Rosa opened the file. The header she read took a minute to sink in.

The search for the Corpse parts of the Saint Jesus Christ.

"Yeah, I had the same look on my face when I found out. All the info is there. He's been the mid west this whole time."

He's... a doctor? Jonah thought in surprise as he heard Buddy speak. He furrowed his eyebrows, briefly shaking his head, I'd rather not be prescribed medicine from him...

He gave Dr. Alban a somewhat suspicious look as well, but didn't say anything. If he had a hat, he'd tip it and go "Good grief," but he didn't, and that would totally be weird.

For now, JoJo directed his attention over to Pee Gee, raising an eyebrow. "I'm free as much as I want to be, thank you very much," he simply said in response to the flamboyant man.

@Josh M @Jeremi

Last edited:
"W.. We're spiting up?.."

She knew if they were to be spit up, then her only option was to go with the strongest group due to her inexperience. This was also a great opportunity for Chocolate to continue learning from the other Stands. Ririchiyo didn't favor anyone, so she didn't mind who she would be stuck with. Chocolate would continue to cling to Riri's thigh, only causing her to blush at the small creature. "Oh boy... I hope I don't end up spoiling Chocolate..."

It was best if she waited to find out who all were splitting into groups, or if someone in particular thought it was best for her to go with them.

@Verite
@CCC Kouhai

Pee gee would put his finger on his lips. The boy, it intrigued him. Let's see he's made of.

"So not much, huh? Ya know, Rosa is one of my besties. Does it piss you off I know your sister better than you do? I mean I see the way you looked at Buddy and I. You're jealous. Yup, the green eyed monster rears it's ugly, ugly head. Such a shame "

Pee gee would wink at the girl.

"Only into cars, dearie. No need to worry."

"Bringing out low blows so early, eh? If I were you, I'd shut my mouth before things get nasty," he said, glaring at Pee Gee, the shadow of his Stand beginning to slowly emerge, "You don't look any tougher than the rat I recently squashed. So nut up and shut up. Or I'll make you," JoJo growled lowly, clenching his fists.

A fight seemed inevitable. Could it be stopped before it was too late?

@Josh M @CCC Kouhai

The male's winking made her uncomfortable, yet with JoJo's response towards him, she'd change the subject.

"Let's not fight, please. It'd be a terrible lesson for my Stand. You know, Chocolate is like a sponge that's trying to soak up knowledge from seeing others."

Focusing her gaze mainly towards JoJo since the comment he made towards Pee Gee was unnecessary.

"Knowing how to fight would be a good lesson for your Stand if you ask me, Tinkerbell," JoJo replied, keeping his gaze on Pee Gee as he called Riri the correct nickname this time around, "After all, something tells me this is something I gotta get used to if I wanna find Donatella again. This guy's face looks like it can be good target practice too," he mentioned, briefly touching his nose with his thumb like he was freakin' Bruce Lee or something like that. Even though Bruce Lee isn't popular at this time just yet.

@Josh M @CCC Kouhai

Pee gee had a devilish smirk on his face as walked towards Jojo. sashing in the process. Jojo was 6'2, near 200 pounds. Pee gee was 5'8, 140 at best. Looked like a twig compared to Jojo.

"Good. I was in a mood to destroy something beautiful."

Suddenly that twig Pee gee was gone and all he saw was a claw and a feathery arm. That claw would push, not punch Jojo away before his shadow could react! The pure speed and power winded Jojo, sending him into the trees nearby, snapping the trees into half

Riri and chocolate, stand and master, both would have jaws on the floor..

As Jojo realized what happened, Pee Gee would standing tall, it seemed to smirk flirtingly at Ibuki . Broken Chains would be around it (not swords)

great_karasutengu_by_jerrytengu-d50ld9y.jpg

"Like I said, I'm free. I'm a freebird!"
@Ouchies
@Verite
@CCC Kouhai

Observing Pee Gee's Stand, Riri decided it was best for Chocolate and her to give them some space. "Agh... Do we even have time for this?..." Either way, she couldn't do anything to stop them now as her only choice was to make sure they didn't kill each other.

Ibuki would put her hand over her eyes to cover her eyes from the sunlight/moonlight as her eyes followed Jojo as he was punched into trees. She then turned back to Pee Gee with stars in her eyes "Wow! I thought birds were only good at killing worms and pecking things!" Her knees crossed as she blushed in a cute fashion, staring at Pee Gee "What's next, you tell me you can fly or something?!" Her mouth foamed before she just wiped it off with her scarf, coughing and blinking for a moment.

"So birdman, should I whip out my demon buddy or should we just stand around here like this?" Ibuki jumped a little a bit from excitement, evidently shuddering for the same reason. "Oooooh..." She blushed again, putting her palms on her cheeks "All of your demon buddies' are so freakin' cool! It gets me PUMPED UP, y'know?" She would sigh and close her eyes. She then opened an eye towards the tree debris "Oh yeah, hey Jojo you okay pal?" she said sympathetically.

@Verite
@Josh M
@CCC Kouhai

Status
Not open for further replies.