Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Velvet ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibuki then was close enough to feel the vibrations coming from the fight and pressure the fighters were putting on each other, a grin growing on her face as she put her hand on the door to the cart where the fight was going on, and pulled on it!....Nothing happened, the door was crammed! She then frowned and blinked once or twice, pulling on the door again. Crammed. She growled at the door as her haired seemed to become more rugged and 'sharp', pulling on it harder and more quickly in a rapid repeating motion. With each pull she said a word as she changed positions to try and open the door "Come. On. You. Stupid. Door!"

She then snapped her fingers and Pepper Steak appeared, sleeping in mid air before waking up and looking around, then glancing at Ibuki. "What do you want now?" it snapped, it's flames burning more furiously. Ibuki pointed as her eye seemed to sparkle. "SEND THAT DOOR TO HELL!" Pepper then turned and grinned "With pleasure...I'm always open to blowing something up." She then extinguished the two candles floating beside him like arms, and set them both on the ground as if to protect from recoil. The flame on his head grew bigger and bigger, forming into a ball of flames before firing at the door at a slight upward angle. It not only melted the door, but in the cart the others were in it melted a hole in the ceiling right above them!

The column of flame seemed to go on for a few seconds before Pepper Steak disappeared and the fire faded with Ibuki appearing out of it with her hair covering her eyes in an epic fashion, an evident glare emitting from her eye as she giggled in a deep tone, her arms crossed and her legs spread slightly to form a powerful stance. She then uncrossed her arms and placed her hands on her hips, flipping up her hair to show her determined face. "SO-" She exclaimed, pausing for a moment "YOU SKRUBS THINK YOU CAN HAVE A FIGHT GOING ON IN THE SAME HOUSE AS THE GREAT IBUKI MIODA?! WELL YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING PAL!" She pointed at Jojo, her other hand above her forehead as she smirked an ever so smug grin.

They all paused as Ibuki pointed, the ceiling of the cart dripping of hot metals right above her. The crowd before her was just speechless at the time of how suddenly she appeared and how she announced her arrival.

"..."

He was a little speechless. Like, well then. Then again, that was the intended reaction, wasn't it? With a deadpan expression, JoJo sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head in brief exasperation once he came back to his senses.

"And I thought one Chinkerbell was enough," the tall young man grumbled under his breath, keeping his voice relatively low just in case Buddy would pop up behind him for that comment, "Look, I don't know who you are, but if you're gonna talk big, I'm gonna have to put you on my knee and teach you a lesson," he simply spoke with a no-nonsense attitude, "Unless you're with that Buddy... weirdo attracts other weirdos like magnets."

All the while he was oblivious to what Caroline and the others were going through. Maybe John could cool things down on this end, however.

@froggy @Ouchies

Ibuki proceeds to walk right up to Jojo, stare up at him for a few seconds before flicking him on the forehead playfully, snickering before winking. "I'm not a weirdo, I'm an artist!" She pointed to herself and humphed. She then held up a cynical finger at his comment, closing her eyes in a coy fashion "And I just told you my name, stupid! I-B-U-K-I M-I-O-D-A!" She gestured all of the letters of her name by using her body to shape herself like the letters she spelled out. "Put those together and what do ya get?" She snapped her fingers and winked again, a sparkle in her eye "Ibuki Mioda!"

She then stared at Jojo again for a few more seconds "Wait a minute....You're not a Jazz-fag are you? Only Jazz-fags call me a weirdo and mean it! Did you know Jazz is one of the leading causes of depression in the country? No? Good because I made it up!" She giggled, then continued with her angry 'educational' speech. "But Jazz is bad news! What rhymes with Jazz? Razz! Raspberries can be very dangerous you know! They could be poisoned or something!"

@Verite

He winced ever so slightly at being flicked, furrowing his eyebrow sternly as he looked at the eccentric young Asian lady named Ibuki. Well, maybe "lady" was a stretch.

"Woman, I can barely process what you're ramblin' about. But for the record, there's nothing wrong with some good jazz." No pun intended.

"Hell... where did that even come from? Do you ever stop yelling, woman?" JoJo asked, still refusing to address Ibuki by name, it seemed.

"It came from my inner demon, yo!" She then made an 'x' gesture with her hands like a rapper (that didn't exist yet). She then rolled her eyes "Woman? I'm not any woman, do I look elegant enough for that title to you! Call me- GIRL!....Or Ibuki, individual that refuses to introduce himself. See!" She poked at his head repeatedly "This is what Jazz does to you man! You're not even human enough to have common sense!" Ibuki then stared at him with a grin for a few more moments as Jojo continued to stare at her with that same stern grin. Ibuki then blinked and tilted her head in a cute fashion "I like you. I try to talk big and not only do you shut me down, you try talking big yourself! Unless you're just that stupid to forget my name." She sighed and shook her head, looking sympathetically at Jojo.

JoJo slightly jerked his head back as he was poked, scowling even more as he looked down at her. As he listened to Ibuki ramble on once again, he glanced uneasily at John to see if he was still there to witness the madness that was going on. With friends like these... well, he'd be sure to have a crazy adventure. Maybe he should write a book about this one day. What would he call it? Jonah's Crazy Adventure? No, that wouldn't work. How about... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Perfect! That was a title that was gonna get the readers' attention.

Anyway, back to where he was now, JoJo rubbed the back of his neck, slightly uncomfortable. Still, he spoke, trying not to be perturbed by the zealous girl. "Jonah Joestar. Friends call me JoJo," he said, formally introducing himself. Well, maybe friends was too strong of a word. Maybe "acquaintances" was better, but I digress.

"You're a pretty interesting gal yourself," he continued, pocketing his hands as his Stand sunk back into obscurity. JoJo actively refrained from calling her a slur once again, though it didn't seem like she really cared about that compared to the other girl. It seemed like she was more mad that he didn't specifically call her by her name more than anything else, he observed.

@Ouchies @froggy

Ririchiyo was behind JoJo and the other male all the time in which she zoned out completely from the events. She honestly wasn't strong enough to fight any creatures that could attack them, so it was best to take on the defensive side where hopefully she could help. Her stand, Chocolate, had been by her side the whole time, coiling its scarf like arms around her lower thigh. Since the stand was extremely inexperienced, Ririchiyo also thought about its safety. Instead, she would try to interact with the stand by caressing its bow-like ears, "We'll be fine. Just observe every little thing that the other Stands do so that you may learn from them. If they need help, we can find a way, alright?"

Now, Ririchiyo took observations towards Ibuki, hoping she wasn't an intruder of any sort. Seeing that JoJo was having amiable conversations with her, Riri relaxed a bit.

@Ouchies @Verite @froggy

"Jonah?" Ibuki gasped, leaning away "Jojo? What're you a monkey or something? How'd you get that name?!" Ibuki blinked once or twice, her arms down to her skirt as she held her own hand in a poise manner. "Jonah Joestar? You sound like some kind of space cowboy!" Ibuki's hair buns twitched in a cute way, but at the same time it was creepy. As if they were sentient or something. She observed him and his stand keenly "You have a demon monster buddy? Oh wow that's so cool!"

She made a huge cheery grin, then backing up and untying her sailor scarf quickly, using it as some sort of cape "Y'know, Jojo, I have a demon monster buddy too." She held it up to her face to obscure everything but her eyes, trying to be mysterious. She then jumped right up to Jojo's face, her left leg jerking up to the back to look cute, her other foot on her toes so she could get up to Jojo's height. "You wanna see it? Huh? Do ya? It'll be cool I swear, y'know, as long as he doesn't see you as a threat or else you'll be served as the next fried meal at a Chinese restuarant." She stratched her head and spoke quietly half of the sentence. "But he probably won't! C'mon, lemme show you lemme show you lemme show you!"

"Yes, I'm sure that--" Jonah began to say as he faced Riri, before his attention was once again diverted by Ibuki, who seemed to be acting up once again.

He had zoned out a little when Ibuki rambled on about his name and something about cowboys. Man... if I ever met someone who was outspoken... I'll have to talk to that Buddy when I can, he mentally commented to himself, before she would bring up Stands. Or, well, Demon Monster Buddies to be exact.

"A game of show mine and you show yours, huh?" JoJo asked, leaning away as she got in his face, apparently trying to be cute. Her feminine wiles had no effect on him though. Well, not yet anyway. Complying, JoJo nodded. He was still inexperienced with this Stand business, but he seemed to be able to handle it easy enough when he was facing Hot Rat. So if he concentrated enough...

With that, the shadow began to emerge, before a bulky figure with a jagged body made of metal and junk appeared, like a robotic genie who emerged out of a person instead of a bottle or something like that. Though he personally didn't like the word, Jonah felt like "Garbage" was a fitting name, not to insult it or anything. It hovered higher than JoJo was standng, looking down at Ibuki with wary and alert eyes, as if trying to determine if she was friend or foe.

@froggy @Ouchies @CCC Kouhai

@Salsacookies
@froggy
@Ouchies
@Mr. Briggs Inc.
@CCC Kouhai
@Verite

Paul E would miss Marcus, flying pass him, and into a hill side Bones broken, bu5 still alive. The battle was over.

Buddy would help Miss Caroline. His face showed great concern As the young guided her. Noticing John, Jojo and he two girls, Buddy would smile.

"You must be that later arrive Mister Wolf talked about. Nice to meet ya. Names Buddy. The woman i'm carrying is named Caroline. She's little out of it. She's winded it seems."

Even though the group could tell Buddy and Caroline had it the roughest, Buddy would smirk as the train stopped. They were here.

Outside the group gathered to get off the train. Two would be waiting for them. the first one, well, he would give Ibuki a run for her money. He was out there. His shirt

OJM63i2KRsmZJGgbIwujzeh6I_H1P3AzLMNw5Ml7lUsdqEAiR7eEXQNUxBKvV21d-8zoFysIhNGXwMsrc45Sd8.jpeg

His shirt Glistened under the light as he passed the person to him water. He was llightly covered in make up, lips dapped with red lip stick The right side of his pants read " Mary" and the other "Heathen". So yes, he was clearly "Out". However, His face seemed to be healing from a bruise, and his knuckles looked like he gave some a beating and a half.

The other person?

"Rosa!"

Buddy would jump off the train, tumbling to the ground like a moron. Rosa and the other man would get up and would run towards him.

"Mi Amor! Are you okay?!"

Rosa would ask. To say she beautiful would be a understatement. She was in blue with gold outlining dress, similar to the old flapper dresses, but more modern. The sides of her dress's hips were missing, and so was her sleeves. She was 6'0, but was Jojo's height of 6'2 in her heels. Also noticeably, Rosa looked like a younger Caroline. Extending her hand to Buddy. In return Buddy would pull Rosa on the ground. Kissing her neck as the two begain to laugh, seeing the two acting like fools, the mystery man joined in the laughter.

"How ya doin, Pee Gee? Been taken good care of my Rosa?"

" Your Rosa? And here I thought women weren't consider property."

Buddy and Rosa both got Up, as the man hugged Buddy. The train would stop. The rest of the group could join the three.

Last edited:
Jonah was about to question Buddy to ask what exactly they had been through, until the train had stopped. Walking outside, he raised an eyebrow at the man with the interesting get-up supposedly called Pee Gee, but didn't say anything. At least, not yet.

And then he saw her. Rosa. His Rosa. To hell with Buddy and whatever he said. His eyes were wide in shock, almost refusing to process it. His dear, beloved half-sister was there. After so many years, she had returned to him, alive and well. JoJo stepped forward, gently pushing Buddy out of the way and making himself visible to her.

"Rosalie... is it really you?" He questioned with a soft, gentle voice, unlike the voice he used when talking to Buddy, Riri, and Ibuki.

@Josh M

Last edited:
@Verite

After Buddy was moved away from her, Rosa and Jojo's eyes meet. It couldn't be him! She slowly backed away, however she stopped. It was him. Her eyes began to water as she jumped into her brother's arms.

"Jojo! I can't believe it! I thought you...."

Rosa let the last part of her sentence fade as she sobbed with happiness in her Brother's arms.

He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. It had been so long... and she looked so different, all grown up, yet she still felt like the same little sister from long before. Jonah was glad. He felt nostalgic, happy, all that good stuff, oblivious to how he might look in front of everyone else.

"You've grown a lot... You've been well, right?"

Caroline's heart momentarily resounded when she was able to secure a sufficient amount of sand upon taking the assailant's head off. The scene was surreal; seeing such an outlandish ploy bear fruit was like suddenly realizing you were in a dream, taking a turn for the better. She felt like an imaginative child for a moment, zipping the bag bag up and tossing it aside, as though it contained some malevolent imp. But soon Caroline's heart would sink, when she realized she had only dis-armed Brook, and not obscured his sight or hearing. Reacting as quickly as she could, the dancer passed her knife to the hand opposite Brook's missing arm, but the hardened criminal would prove his reflexes superior, shoving her to the floor with a superhuman speed before her knife had moved a centimeter in attack, wrapping his hand around her neck while she was pinned.

She panicked, trying to force Teo Torriate to attack with its arms, but failing to get the concentration to land any solid blows. For a full 30 seconds she tried, but nothing to show for it. The gangster's fist felt like a belt tightening around her, and soon she realized that for a few moments, she couldn't focus at all. She was passing out, and attempts to get free were right next to worthless.

It was for only a second she considered the idea that this could have all only been a dream, coming to a tragicomic end as they often do, but for a grueling 15 seconds, she also entertained the notion that it had been real, the note was true and the power existed, yet before she could see Nil once more, she would lose her life in a train robbery gone bizarre. She suffered this possibility, until the moment Bud tore a paper blade into Brook lin's back.

Blood pooled over Caroline's arm, followed by an Elysian rush of air, as the bleeder lost control of his bodily functions. She was seeing spots, and couldn't rouse herself to get her cheek off of the floor for a substantial while. As the feeling slowly came back into her muscles, she could hear Bud claiming she was "worth more than (the thief)'s life," a sentiment which Caroline wasn't sure how to respond to; a feeling simultaneously comforting for its innate sense of camaraderie, and unnerving in how alien it was to her. More alien still the fierce degree of spite, a fierceness she didn't know Bud to hold, in her protection.

Nevertheless, Caroline took Bud's arm as it was offered. As she heard the winding down battles in the other rooms, and noticed no allies of Brook coming to help him, She was glad that this phase of the journey seemed over. There would be time to get better acquainted with stands before the time came to use them again.

In between gasping breaths, Caroline managed to communicate to Bud:

"Good job... finding opening."

She ordered Teo to disable the invisible wall, and trudged with Bud to see the others. There were quite a few stands out now, many of which Caroline hadn't seen before. She had little time to properly make introductions, because in a manner of minutes after she caught her breath, the train reached its first destination: New York.

Caroline stepped off the train, feeling claustrophobic after the previous events. Perhaps not eager to get acquainted with her new friends, she was nevertheless happy to be surrounded with company as the next big event transpired. Two people, seemingly friends with Bud, would be waiting at the next station; one either an actor or a man dressed in drag, and the other, she was put at ease to acknowledge. was Rosa.

Caroline smiled at her, her long-missed love, and her lost brother, as they embraced.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes. Have you? Dad and I looked for you days afterwards. He was going to keep going but I couldn't handle it anymore. I just asked him to take me away."

Those words seemed awkward. The dad word, that is

"I mean, He's not our dad, but, never mind. I'm sorry Jojo. I'm so sorry. "

As the too embraced, Buddy would smirk at the two Joestars Not A gloat, more of a boast.

@Verite

"I see... I'm sorry I worried you," he said, before taking note of Buddy and the others. Awkwardly, he let go of her, clearing his throat, "But... yes, it's good to see you again, at least," JoJo spoke briefly, uneasily glancing at all the others.

Ririchiyo would walk out of the train, staring at both JoJo and Rosa in which Riri knew she wasn't a threat due to the familiarity of the others. As they were hugging and all, she decided to stay in the background hoping they wouldn't notice her. Getting attacked and meeting more people gave her a minor headache as she wasn't used to new people.

tumblr_lymvf2z6oi1qcat8ho9_250.jpg

"What madness is this?!... I knew coming to the United States would involve meeting strange people!"

Last edited by a moderator:
@froggy
@Verite
@Mr. Briggs Inc.
@Salsacookies
@CCC Kouhai
@Ouchies

Rosa would part with Jojo, and quickly would literally be swept off her feet, then gentle put down by Buddy.

"Damn I missed you girl! You ain't even know! Only a for more right? Then it's you and me forever. Weddin' bells a head!"

Rosa didn't speak as her Buddy made out in front of the group, clearly not embarrassed. It was adorable to some. To Jojo?

Menacing

As then two stopped the lip locking, they'd turn to the group.

"Okay Ya'll, wan you to meet the closest thang I ever seen to Angel. This is Rosa."

Rosa waved at John, the only one she knew at first glance, before Looking at Caroline.

"You're miss Caroline, right? Buddy has told me so much a about you and Mister Nil. Both of yu he speaks highly about! I hope you'll both be at the wedding. Buddy doesn't have any from his side. You two are the closest is said he has to family!"

Buddy would look down awkwardly. Slightly embarrassed by Rosa's gushing and admitting something so personal to Buddy. Rosa was done gushing at Caroline and was moving on. However, before could ask who everyone else was, a horn would honk. It was a driver for Rosa.

"That's my ride, guys. I was only here to see Buddy real quick, but I've gain so much more than I imagined! My other parents are in town. I can't miss them! I'm sorry Jojo, I made a promise/"

Buddy would motion at Jojo to follow him as he walked Rosa the car.

"Don't you worry a bit, girl! Jojo and I work for the same origination. We'll meet up in the city tomorrow. We've a meeting with ya Daddy, after that we'll dinner together, all of us. You, Jojo, me, your dad and mom, your brother Yeezy isn't in town, but still. I swear, it'll be a blast and a half. Get some sleep, you like like you're catchin' somethin' I love you more than a shark loves blood. Don't ya ever forget."

Rosa would Kiss Buddy before turning to Jojo.

"So, how are you feeling? I've dreamed about this day forever. You a Buddy are getting along, right? Isn't he the best?"

Ibuki blushed as a grin grew whilst their making out, hands up to her mouth to avoid from blurting out something like 'Get a room!' or 'Don't mind us!' or something rude like that. She then whooshed next to Jojo as Rosa talked to him, a cheerful grin upon her face. She interrupted Rosa before she said 'best', raising her finger and saying "Your kissing was hot! C-Can you do it again?" Not even a blush appeared on her face, a shameless confession. Her hair buns twitched after she said this, lowering her hands and staring at Rosa for a response, blinking once or twice while waiting for an answer to her smexy question.

Covering Chocolates' eyes and ears, Ririchiyo would turn away from them, pouting slightly. "Jeez... So much as respecting someone..." She thought to herself. It wasn't usually that she was exposed to interpersonal relationship displays in front of her. On the other hand, Riri felt a bit envy of the lovey-dovey scene. No, Riri didn't like Buddy in that sort of way. Though, it did make her become awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.