Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Velvet ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearwater would ignoring Ibuki's weirdness as the silver wear seem to circle him before being repelled back a Jojo! The items Jojo threw and the already repelled items would parry each other. Having enough, the man and his stand pushed their hands forward, all the random objects in front of him sent into Jojo! The force would push Jojo out the building and into the pouring rain!

The man looked at Riri, then, he fell to his knees! The bleeding was getting worse. Taking o his shirt, the scares and the blood looked jarring! Riri could see that an object was lodged under his skin. It was a jagged little pill It was bulging out Creed seemed to be fighting it. there was a decorate wooden soon nearby Maybe he wasn't a bad guy. Riri had a gut feeling, but would she listen? Maybe Chocolate could help?
Creed wouldn't look at Riri, however, he would answer.

"I'm going to answer you question with a question of my own. You saw my power, yes? You saw what King of Pain can do, what I can do. You figured It out,, right? Repelling objects, movements and the like is King of Pain's power. Now, it's so powerful, the more I use it, the more damage my body takes. Look at muy jacket across the room, look at my pants. Blood pours out of me. Now, I'll let you know truly powerful I am, the reason I've been fighting not to kill you."

A pause would linger before Clearwater looked Riri in the eye.

"I am the only man who's has beat Dio and his stand! He knew that, hence why he sent that girl to use her stand to control me! I am a threat! And I have been trying to repel this pill out of my body so I can do what I wanted to do last time I saw him, Kill him!"
With a loud grunt, Jonah would be forced into the rain by some odd, inexplicable force. Was this the will of the so-called King of Pain? He was still in the middle of attempting to fully study the nature of Clearwater's Stand, ascertaining the properties, its limits, its perceptions, what might be able to bypass it, the works. That was where Jonah was at a disadvantage. His Stand's abilities, though effective when used correctly, were able to be seen through like a book when seen just once. Of course, that was only assuming that the enemy was confident enough to believe that what they saw was all they got. But that was the kind of enemy that didn't have to worry about things like this.

"Tch! Good grief!" Jonah said in frustration to himself, ready to formulate another plan. Before long, he'd have to resort to some crazy plan like coaxing Ibuki to fight by telling her something like Clearwater thinking jazz was God's gift to man, which would probably be the sort of thing to tick her off, but once he heard Clearwater speak to Riri, he reconsidered for a brief moment.

"Hold on... the hell did you say?" JoJo would ask, stumbling back up to his feet, thinking first of Riri's safety. Lumbering over to her general location, his gaze would be fixated on Clearwater, "Listen here... there's only one thing I care about. The safety of my allies. You threaten them, you are a foe. So answer this... are you a friend or foe?" He asked firmly with a no-nonsense tone.

@Josh M @Mirage @CCC Kouhai @froggy

@Mirage @Verite @froggy @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Mr. Briggs Inc. @Hospes

Gloating with beaming pride, Pee Gee would pick up Alex, putting him over his shoulder quickly making his way back to JoJo and Riri.

Clearwater would nod.

"My partner and I are controlled. His pill is in his back. I'm a friend, Jojo. A friend who's goals line with yours. I sense your future strength. However, I need this pill to leave my body! I only have so much fight left in me."

Meanwhile, Brother would hand Caroline the cigarettes. The way he carried himself chanced slightly.

"Sister Caroline, I've heard about your blood sister's parting of this world from Don Vincenzo, A man who is not only my boss, but a close friend since boyhood. I know in more detail than most how much confl-"

"Barkley, Please. As much I appreciate your loyalty, but my actions, whatever the reason, doesn't change the fact I was horribly wrong. Now, when the lady is ready, she can enter. "

A door would open, and the voice would ring out. The man did not show himself, but his presences could be felt! His voice seemed sorrowful, but commanding. Sad, but with gruff. He didn't sound as frightening as one would imagine, but still deep, and still with a rough edge.

The deep voice rang out, causing Caroline's mouth to shake open. Her two cigarettes dropped to the pearly floor, still unlit. She'd immediately lost the craving as her every muscle and bone chilled. The rope around her vanished at about the same time, leaving her to wonder if it was somehow his power that did so. If anyone had a stand, or some sort of ability, it wouldn't surprise Caroline anymore. But the voice alone shook her deeply, knowing to whom it must belong. She inwardly cursed -

Dammit, Bud, you didn't tell me he was in the next room!!

Caroline knew little of the mob's inner workings. From her observations alone, she guessed there were three types: the hands, the faces, and the brains. The hands were the types like Mr. Honey, simply out to fill their desires at anyone's expense. The faces were the types who lived for the gang. The calmer ones, whose exteriors never betrayed the even deeper ruthlessness that she knew they could deploy at any moment it was necessary. And then, there were the brains, who were spoken of only in whispers, whispers which were always respectful. Always terrified. They were the mad minds who would break their own hands, or spite their own faces on the smallest whim of dissatisfaction, and emerge none the worse from it.

From what she had heard, Caroline assumed this man was probably a face. But hearing him directly, he had a voice and presence just like she imagined the brains did. And she had just now spoken ill of him. Caroline could sense the regret in that resounding voice, but was completely unknowing what to make of it, or if it would mean anything in the face of his famed rage, as she walked into James Vincenzo's office like a woman on death row.

@Mirage @Verite @froggy @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Mr. Briggs Inc. @Hospes

Gloating with beaming pride, Pee Gee would pick up Alex, putting him over his shoulder quickly making his way back to JoJo and Riri.

Clearwater would nod.

"My partner and I are controlled. His pill is in his back. I'm a friend, Jojo. A friend who's goals line with yours. I sense your future strength. However, I need this pill to leave my body! I only have so much fight left in me."
Normally, Jonah was skeptical of those he had just met. Especially those who greet him by attacking him and his enemies. Still, there was something about Clearwater's tone... his words. It made the young man doubt his own doubts, if that made any sense. Was this man genuine about what he was saying? The man's explanations certainly made sense if he were to look at it logically, but logic was hard to trust when intuition was just as trusty for a quick-witted person like himself, if he did say so himself.

Narrowing his eyes slightly, JoJo continued standing in front of Riri and Ibuki, almost like some protective figure, briefly tugging at the collar of his shirt as he continued focusing his gaze upon the tall man, touching the metal buttons on his figure briefly, subtly enough that he was sure no one would take notice. "How convenient. So all I need to do is hit the big target in front of me, and you'll be freed? Well, just don't blame me when you feel aching pains for the next few weeks!"

It was odd finding himself trusting the man's words, even after attacking his friends, but anything would work for him as long as it meant ending the fight soon. Holding back in these sorts of fights was a pain, considering JoJo had hardly come to understand the full nature of his Stand just yet, and on top of that, restraining himself in any way had never been a strong suit of his.

Looking down at Riri and Chocolate, having taken note of the signal before, he had Garbage rise from his body and grab Chocolate, aiming right at Clearwater. "I hope that signal from before still applies, Tink. This might hurt!" He exclaimed, and with that, threw Chocolate at Clearwater's pill-like object!

@Josh M @Mirage @CCC Kouhai @froggy

@Proxymoron @Jeremi @froggy @DapperDogman @Mirage @Mr. Briggs Inc. @Hospes

As Garbage whined up Chocolate, throwing Riri's pet stand, Jojo would realize he wasn't thinking as it clicked that Chocolate was aimed at the Jagged little n pill in Clearwater's aim. Chocolate missed the pill completely. Clearwater would shake his head. With such disgust, he just pulled the pill out himself, followed by falling down on the ground due to the strain on his person.

@Mr. Briggs Inc. @Proxymoron @Jeremi @Mirage @DapperDogman @Hospes

Update part 1

It seemed like sometime to Caroline left to face the man who killed her sister, Maria. However, when she walked out, She was laughing! Buddy would be in shock. Did she get over it that quickly?

Meanwhile, it was Meda turn to face the boss.

Meda entered the room. In the corner, she saw the man. He seemed lost I thought at first, but soon, he would speak. He seemed nervous, uneasy as the words came out.

kingpin.jpg

"Hello, Meda, I , umm, I am, as you know, you know. I am your father. A please to meet you."

Andromeda was.. Well, less than happy with the previous events, to say the least. She'd totally lost track of what was happening, amongst the chaos, and was more than surprised to find herself standing in front of..

...Her father.

The girl froze up, simply staring at the man with wide hazel eyes. No verbal response came.

You're afraid, aren't you? Or do you hate me?

The man would frown. Walking to his desk, he would pull out an envelope. And gave it to Meda. It would be familiar. She sent this to the man years ago.

"As you see, it was never opened it. Did Donatella say she would give this to me? That I Would respond?

Meda was quiet, for quite some time.. And she just stared at her father with wide eyes. But, eventually, she managed to speak... Voice surprising even her with how level it was. "..I'm not afraid of you, no," she replied, swallowing hard.

At the sight of the envelope, she just tilted her head. "..What is it?"
A Look of rage would appear for a second, followed by a response.

"This is that letter she never gave me. She told me about you. She said you died. It wasn't till recently, when I found this in her Chicago home. She lied to me."

A look of sadness appeared on his face. Almost he could cry. It was clear he wasn't lying, but why would Donna lie?

" If I knew..... I, I would never left you alone. I'm so sorry. I will never you alone again . Worrying about my love will be like worrying if the sun will come in the morn or not. None needed.. God himself, if he's real, could not separate us again "

Meda's father bent on one knee, kissing Meda's hand. The guilty, it was tense .

Andromeda just watched and listened blankly, heart pounding heavily. What was he talking about..? She had never died.. And she was certain Donna wouldn't have lied to her..

She.. Wouldn't have lied... Right?

Slowly, she shook her head, moving to draw her hand back. "N-no.. Donna wouldn't have lied to me... Even if she did, I can't stay with you. I made a promise, and I never go back on my word," she insisted. "You have nothing to worry about."

"Andromeda. ...."

Vincenzo seemed to recover. Meda could tell that he was in pain, however.He fixed his shirt, before addressing his beloved daughter.

"I'll be honest Meda, Donna never had lied to me before, much like she did for you. I don't want this to tr o unless you. I just, I want you to know the truth. I love you so much. I want you in my life, in your adopted Brother and Sister's lives. That is your choice. I can not control you. I want you to find Donna, but I'd like to know, can You forgive me? Can we be father and daughter?

There was another long pause, and Andromeda remained tense and untrusting.. Or, more accurately, uncertain. Vincenzo didn't appear to be lying.. But could that really be right?

Regardless.. She just continued staring, as though doing so would tell her whether this was real or not. Whether he was lying... What she should say.. Anything, really.

"..Why should I forgive you? How do I know you aren't lying?"

"In all honesty, I'm asking you to forgive me for breaking a personal rule that I only hold to myself, a code you aren't ware of. I, swore to myself I would always be there for my children. I know some may say I am holding myself to a unbelievably high standard , but that's who I am. And as for why you should trust me? I can't. I can give you my word I amnot, but that's it."

Meda just looked down, listening closely. She was clearly not sure how to feel about this, and seemed conflicted on whether to believe him- to give him a chance -or not. Instead, she chose to try to move to a different subject. One that held more priority to the girl, while she mulled this over. "..Where's Caroline?"

"We've finished our talk, and she's waiting for you. She's a great woman, I know that as fact. You'll be safe. I can tell. She's one of a kind. She's also your Adoptive Sister, Rosa's Aunt. She's family. Family is everything to me"

This seemed to bring Meda at least some sort of comfort, and she nodded slightly. It was a bit odd, that Vincenzo seemed so fond of her.. Considering the fact that Caroline hadn't seemed to have been happy when it was revealed they'd have to see James. "..Alright, I'll give you another chance.. As long as you don't lay a finger on any of the others."

"As long as they give no reason to do that, like endangering you or the others and the like, you have my word. Sound fair?"

James would extend his to Meda, ready to walk out with her.

Andromeda hesitated slightly, before slowly nodding. "Promise?" she inquired, with an almost childlike tone. Hesitantly, she took his hand, despite her mass of uncertainty.

James was not a man to make promises. He knew better, but it's his daughter, his hand was forced.

"I promise. My love for you is like the ocean, Vast, Andromeda. You're the light of my word. Never forget that."

The girl.. actually smiled, at this. It was faint, but it was there. She was confused as hell.. But the statement seemed so sincere.. And the thought that she had at least three people who seemed to care about her- Donna, Caroline, and Vincenzo -was comforting.

OOC: Part 2 comin' soon. Special thanks to @Hospes

@Mirage @Verite @Hospes @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Proxymoron @Mr. Briggs Inc.

Update the second

Sometime lapsed after Clearwater's surrender. the group was round up by Brother Barkly, who with his unnamed stand, stamps that seem to open a" doors" an area of his choice. The area b being the lobby Buddy, Caroline sat in. Soon joined by John and Rosa Joestar-Vincenzo. Meda would walk in next by her father, before he disappeared again.

John was wearing normal close. black jeans, black shirt, trench coat. A pack of cigarettes in his coat pocket.

Rosa on the other hand? She was in a dress similar to traditional Spanish dancer. Expect more slick, blue and black, sides cut out, with high heels. Rosa would run to Jojo, hugging him tightly. Before letting to Caroline. She would stop in front of her

"Dios mío! How did I no see it last night? You're my mother's sister! Mi corazón está latiendo. Finding you and Jojo proves that god truly loves us, si?"

Clearwater, who seemed to be healing from his wounds, was healing his partner, Alex As Alex woke up, the pill was removed from his body by Clearwater. He would feel much better, Clearwater would explain the situation, saying he swore to help them.

Vincenzo should be back soon. Jojo would realize, he soon would be face to face with the man who killed his father and step mother.

Last edited:
Alex sighs and shakes his head slowly "I fuckin hate that guy Dio" he grips his chest and grunts "Fuckin ass throwing me about...I wonder if that fancy fucker can phase through a beam moving the speed of light...doubt it" he sighs and shakes his head

"If I fight him again, he's as good as dead...he's lucky Dio's stupid assistant's pills inhibit our powers...he'd have been screwed otherwise...the whole group would have been...I mean...as a pair we've killed enough of Dio's lackeys...I doubt even Joestar could put up too much of a fight..."

He settles down and feels his face, glad his mask remained on his face the entire time "Also happy to see no-one knows what I look like...always a plus...after the last time with those girls...I don't need a repeat"

Last edited:
Everything seemed to have happened in a flash. Faster than JoJo really felt like processing, it seemed.

He could only awkwardly furrow his brow as Rosa hugged him, nod along with what the man named Clearwater had to say, the works. If he was in a more active mood, he probably would have even reacted to Alex's comment, but no matter. Either way, he shouldn't get cocky. He knew that with a man as hyped up like Dio supposedly was, he should be on his guard. As nifty as the ability of his Stand might be, he had yet to really master its uses, let alone think of all the versatile ways he could use it. Meanwhile, he didn't even know for sure what Dio's Stand was. It couldn't very well be the pills, right? That'd just be too easy to evade. At least, he liked to imagine so.

But he digressed. Jonah was only pushing back the more pressing matter at hand from his mind.

The thought that was of him coming face to face with Vincenzo. It irritated him to no end that he wouldn't be able to bash the man's head in, but business was business. It'd be quite disadvantageous if Vincenzo had a Stand of his own, but no matter how powerful it might be, Jonah doubted that the other man had the same kind of resolve that he himself did. The true resolve in his eyes that desired to fight against the fate that might await him and the rest of this crew of misfits at the end of their journey.

But thinking too deeply was never something Jonah liked to indulge in for very long, so for now, he merely looked down in his seat and clenched his fists tightly.

@Josh M @DapperDogman @Proxymoron @Mirage @Jeremi @Mr. Briggs Inc. @Hospes

Everything seemed to have happened in a flash. Faster than JoJo really felt like processing, it seemed.

He could only awkwardly furrow his brow as Rosa hugged him, nod along with what the man named Clearwater had to say, the works. If he was in a more active mood, he probably would have even reacted to Alex's comment, but no matter. Either way, he shouldn't get cocky. He knew that with a man as hyped up like Dio supposedly was, he should be on his guard. As nifty as the ability of his Stand might be, he had yet to really master its uses, let alone think of all the versatile ways he could use it. Meanwhile, he didn't even know for sure what Dio's Stand was. It couldn't very well be the pills, right? That'd just be too easy to evade. At least, he liked to imagine so.

But he digressed. Jonah was only pushing back the more pressing matter at hand from his mind.

The thought that was of him coming face to face with Vincenzo. It irritated him to no end that he wouldn't be able to bash the man's head in, but business was business. It'd be quite disadvantageous if Vincenzo had a Stand of his own, but no matter how powerful it might be, Jonah doubted that the other man had the same kind of resolve that he himself did. The true resolve in his eyes that desired to fight against the fate that might await him and the rest of this crew of misfits at the end of their journey.

But thinking too deeply was never something Jonah liked to indulge in for very long, so for now, he merely looked down in his seat and clenched his fists tightly.

@Josh M @DapperDogman @Proxymoron @Mirage @Jeremi @Mr. Briggs Inc. @Hospes

Alban meanwhile was pushing different points of his stomach. "...Yep definitely stomach cancer. " He prodded some more. "Or just gas."

*poot*

"Yeah. Just gas."

@Josh M @DapperDogman @Proxymoron @Mirage @Verite @Mr. Briggs Inc. @Hospes

@Jeremi @Verite @Hospes @Mirage @Proxymoron @Mr. Briggs Inc. @DapperDogman
Pee gee smirked at Alex.

"Hey! If you Want To Go Dancing Again, we can, Boo boo"

"Killing is not I would brag about, Alex. I've lost enough to know that, and so have you, l should friend should fought against Fiona , Alex. Jagged little pill is a trick. I have bested her before, when she and I were, hmn, on better terms. "

Clearwater would pat his friend on the back. It was clear the two were close.

"It was selfish of me to bring y o u on my journey, Alex. Dio and Joey killed the members if my tribe. But when I beat Dio, I was weak. I spared him. He took my family, I took his hands. It seemed like a fair trade. I was a fool. And come on, Alex. Those girl are nothing to get hung up on. You shouldn't be ashamed.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
Status
Not open for further replies.