Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Velvet ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy Would Kick the dirt, rather sad.

'Donna's a good person. She the one who introduced me to Rosa, my fiancé. I heard somthangs been goin' on with her, but I try to keep away from gossip. More I think 'bout thangs, the more I think this meet up is 'bout Donatella. I just hope I'm wrong. I'm Buddy by the way, you?"

Sighing briefly, JoJo crossed his arms, closing his eyes and attempting to calm down, inadvertently making the shadow sink a little. "Jonah Joestar. Friends call me JoJo," he answered curtly, "So... what kind of gossip has been going on with her? Is she at least alive and well? That's all I care about..."

@Josh M

@Verite
Buddy would have a giant smirk when he heard the last name "Joestar. " pulling out a envelope, tossing it to Jojo

" So you're dat "Jojo" guy she kept talkin' 'bout! Holy shit?! I thought I'd have a better chance seeing the Jersey Devil than meetin' you! As how she's doin'? Haven't seen here in awhile. Like I said, I trying to avoid gossip, so I know jack rumor wise. I know she had twins a year or two ago. One boy, one girl. Gio and Isabelle. Have a look. Got a bunch of pictures I. There. Last time I checked, she was fine. If anythang was wrong , my Rosa would have told me. They're close. "

Last edited:
He opened the envelope as Buddy spoke, looking at the photo inside. JoJo's eyes widened in shock upon laying eyes upon the photo. It was a picture of his little half-sister, Rosa. He could definitely tell by the star-shaped birthmark that the Joestar family shared on the back of their necks, but that was exactly what surprised her.

Why was she naked? Unless... No, no.

Shaking his head, JoJo looked at Buddy with a serious expression. "Why... why do you have this?" He asked, ignoring Buddy's question, but taking note of his statements.

@Josh M

@Verite

Buddy, not realizing why Jojo would care, responded rather casually about it. He seemed proud of himself

" Ah! Those pictures are from my fiancé, Rosa. Ain't she gorgeous? She gave them pictures before I left her a few months ago. I'm always on the road, and she didn't want me to miss her. I mean, it ain't hard to miss a body like dat, I am right?"

JoJo would remember that day once Buddy spoke more about Rosa. He could remember the day they died, and the day she was taken away from him, forced to separate. And to think that she was...!

The shadow, or rather, the Stand, would emerge once again, standing taller than it ever did before, inching menacingly towards Buddy.

Crossing his arms with a deep frown, JoJo, along with his bulky Stand, gave Buddy no-nonsense attitudes.

"That Rosa is my half-sister, I'll have you know. Rosali Joestar. And she was taken from me when I was a child. If you want your face to remain intact, you'll tell me everything about her," he threatened.

@Josh M

@Verite

To say Buddy was caught off guard was an understatement. As Jojo and his stand glared at Buddy, his own stand, A-ha would form from paper nearby, it seemed to have no eyes as it face read the headline "A nation at war!" The pictures Buddy gave Jojo would surround Jojo like spinning blades.

"Look Jojo, this ain't a fight you want. Look, how about we both take a deep breath, you let me get my head round this whole thang, then we talk. Rosa never mentioned you, I just need to think, alright?"

JoJo seemed to back down ever so slightly at those words, but his Stand remained out in the open, as if to signify he still had his guard up. He wasn't intimidated, but he just wasn't stupid. At least, he'd like to believe so anyway.

"Fine, then. I'll give you time to think through what you wanna say. Be careful though. One wrong move, and I'll pummel you for sure."

@Josh M

@Verite

Buddy sighed before speaking. A-ha would lower the spinning paper blades

"Alright. Now Rosa told when she was eight, her family was killed. She was saved by her adopted father, Michael Vincenzo. He had a meetin' of sorts with you father planned. They were good friends from the Rosa said. Vincenzo was in the bathroom when everythang went down. He was closest to Rosa's room. He swooped in, and jumped out the window. She said she had a brother, but never told me your name, nor you father or step mother's names. She's still grief strickin'. Vincenzo lives in Chicago. Owns half the town or somthang. I know he owns the Cubs, switch is so cool since I've been a Cubs Fan Most of life. I remember when I went to Wrigley Fields,he let me work the score board! Glad I didn't mess up sice Rosa and I were mak-, never mind dat last part."

Last edited:
He listened closely to what Buddy had to say, but remained wary. Unfolding his arms, JoJo cleared his throat.

"Vincenzo..." He repeated under his breath, "I wonder why she refused to contact me all this time if she was alive and well..." He said to himself, before his glare on Buddy intensified, "Unless someone was refusing to make her speak."

@Josh M

Caroline knelt down, still quite unable to understand the full details behind what was going on. There may as well have been an affair behind everyone in the room! The man, Jojo's longing for the Donatella woman Bud had mentioned earlier, brought a tinge of sympathy alongside her confusion. So she wasn't the only one here who sought a loved one. Tragicomic.

As much as she tried to keep an ear out for clues and context, her attention was half rapt by the spirit, at least, she thought it was a spirit, alongside her. Moments after finishing her conversation with Bud, Caroline decided to see if this thing would follow her. To her surprise, it did just that, trailing mere inches behind her ever step.

Now, she directed its attention to a stray twirling noisemaker that had been left on the floor. While she hadn't quite figured it out yet, her stand seemed bonded to her thoughts. Her will. She tried to make it pick the object up, but rather it simply swatted and fumbled at it, like a cat playing with string. Five awkward retrievals later, the stand wrapped its long fingers around the thing's handle, and Caroline attempted to will it to spin. The stand attempted this to the best of its ability, but ended up flailing its arm in a nimble, yet unorganized array of swings.

First a cat, now a drunken boxer... Caroline mused, as the toy inadvertently fly from the stand's grip, clattering across the hard floor. Whatever this thing can do, I hope it gets easier, if Nil truly expected it to protect me.

Do something unexpected, she directed it, in an attempt to find out whether it was sentient, or simply a psychic manifestation.

As though picking up on what had caught Caroline by surprise before, the stand wheeled around and hugged her with its long arms. Her eyes and mouth both seemed to gape in surprise. Then, with a mere thought from Caroline, the stand dropped her. She looked down at it, and smiled.

"Hm hm... I think I'll call you, Teo Torriate."

Reactions: froggy
@Verite

Buddy had enough. He was the nice guy, but Jojo was pissing him off royally.

"Listen here Jojo, she ain't be threatened . She's just sensitive, dats all. You ain't have no idea the life she lives. Thank god she's openin' up to me, let alone other people. You know, when I met her, she could barely go out side. She was terrified of her own shadow, lord know! She thought ya'll died! Dat's what I was told. Ain't no one hold sercets. Well, maybe Donatella, but dat makes 'lil sense. Look. I'm happy that she'll see you soon, it'll do her good but you got to understand Jojo, you ain't just find your sister, you're gainin' a brother.

Buddy would walk towards Jojo. As the two stood eye to eye, Buddy would show a side not many saw. Sheer force of will.

"Jojo, let's make this clear as day for you. If you shoot me in a dream, you best wake up and apologize, clear?"

@Verite
@froggy

"Well John, you know how I'm gettin' married real soon? Well, I was wonderin' if ya be my best man. I mean, if ya wanted to be."

Buddy was caught off guard by Jojo's question about Donatella. Raising his hands in the air, he'd begin to sweat.

"Donatella ' s missin'?! I ain't have any idea! I swear÷"
"Uh well, shiiit yes man! After the way you bailed me out? I'm flattered dude..a.though what's this about Donatella missing?"

Then Jojo and Buddy got into it with each other. John stepped in between the two, hands out to the side.

"Fellas fellas, let's ease up. Buddy aint the type of guy to duck with you like this if he did cause Brando to be missing. He's straightforward, almost see through you know?" John asked Jojo, then turned to Buddy.

"In a good way" hed tell him before turning back to Jojo. "Look, The Wu can help you find her. it's a real connected organization so if Donatella is anywhere in the city, shiit the state or east coast? She can be found. How about it, JoJo?" John asked with his hand out to shake.

@Verite
@Josh M

Last edited by a moderator:
@froggy
@Verite
@Mr. Briggs Inc.

Buddy would backs off, patting John on the back.

"Thanks John. You're good people. Didn't mean to lose my head."

As the scene settles, A man would appear. He look like a man in his mid fifties. He was in a tuxedo, a nice red bow tie on. He's shoes looked crisps, no scuffs on the pair. He looked like a pro.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, sorry for my lateness. My name is Wallace Wolf. Thank you all for coming".

"Tch... I guess I'll see for myself. I will go see Rosa, and I'll pummel anyone who's gonna get in my way," JoJo spoke curtly, crossing his arms as he backed off for now, the Stand sinking back for now.

Turning his attention to the man who introduced himself as Wallace Wolf, JoJo leaned against the wall, crossing his arms, waiting for the old man to continue speaking.

@Josh M

@Verite
@Ouchies
@froggy
@Mr. Briggs Inc.
@CCC Kouhai
@Peachygem
@Ziogen
@Salsacookies

At the point Buddy was fuming. The normally easy going Buddy was at his boiling point. As Buddy was about to retort, Mr. Wolf would give his 6 would cents on the Matter

Gentlemen, please. Now let's get down to brass tax. As I said, my name is Wallace Wolf, I am the head B in charge for this thr 7th chamber of the Mighty Wu-tang clan that extends from Maryland to New Hampshire. What is my job Keep track of all memebers in the area. Along with threat. What is the Wu Tang. Clan? Well, it is a order of in lighted people start centuries ago with one goal in mind. A better tomorrow l

Motioning to Buddy, Buddy would be handed papers to hand out to new and old members alike.

" Now our new members are wondering why them? Why did we pick you? We didn't. One of our senior members, Donatella Brando Flagg did. As you can see she wrote down everyone who is in the room, along with wait you'd be wearing in deep detail, what you ate today, all g with other random details. Who this woman and did she know? Donatella can predict t the future. Her stand is Called "the news." As you can see if you turned to the next page, pictured there is the stand. It is a crystal ball she found on one of her trips years ago. While not a stand she created, using her invention of the ability the spin, she can read the future. She can predict just about anything. Hence why she's a key to the Wu. She is love and cared about by all bs of all chamber. She was the first person to earn The highest title the Wu can give. The genius. Now recently, she as gone missing. We have one lead. Our man suspect is her brother, Dio. Now any questions before I go on?

"Ey, least I could do right?" John asked Buddy. He then turned to face Jojo, shrugging and stood at attention as Wallace talked

"Uh yeah, her brother is the suspect? What kinda family feud type of stuff is going on?"

@Verite
@froggy
@Ouchies
@Mr. Briggs Inc.
@CCC Kouhai
@Peachygem
@Ziogen

Wolf would shake is head before going on,

maxresdefault.jpg

"Dio and Donnatella could not be farther a part as people. Even as half siblings and years apart, Dio has alwas hated Donatella. Sadly, Dio hasn't been seen for months. However, he has connections that we know. Don James Vincenzo has done work with Dio, and his adopted son Shawn "Yee zee" Carter is good friends with him. Your job is simple folks, get close to Vincenzo and gain his trust."

Buddy wouldn't miss a beat.

"Wait a minute! Is that why you wanted me to set up a meeting with Mister Vincenzo! You knew he was in New York with Rosa this week !You knew he'd agree to see me!"

"Your right, Buddy. Vincenzo is as ruthless as the devil himself at time, but that's when he's being the leader of his gang, from what Donatella told us, he's rather a kind man. Lot of his money goes to charity. He vex a lot of people. One minute he's the devil, the next he's a saint. The one thank I know for sure, he's a man of principle. Respect. Old school. Trust means everything to him. Buddy he trust you enough to marry his daughter, you need to get us in to the inner circle. Got it?"

Buddy would sigh.

"Yeah. Clear."

As the horn of a train could be heard, Wolf would look at his watch.

"Alright, this train will take you to a station outside New York. We're stopping there first. Donatella's summer home is there. I know she was hidding out there. I might forgot to mention, Her husband, Henry Flagg, and her children are also missing. However, they've been missing longer has Donatella. I'm sending a man to meet you at her home to look around. I'm sorry if I speak curt o you all, but I have no choice I speak fast, I think fast, I am fast. You want to live through this? You need to be fast. Time is everything. Remember that. There I a member on the wu that train. He'll show his face we he can. Good luck"

Then train would stop, opening the doors, but no one came out. The group would enter the train, noticing it was empty and there was a spread of food for them. This was a private train, it seemed.

@Salsacookies

Last edited:
Caroline had hoped to extract answers out of the man Bud spoke of, by force if need be, but was happy to hear her questions mostly answered by his opening spiel. Anything left unsaid was probably to risky to ask about. She couldn't lie to herself and say she liked the idea of being part of this man's personal army. But now, at least she had an idea of how the pieces of the puzzle fit together. The cause was her connection to the practitioners of this arcane style, the effect was her participation, and the mediator was this "crystal ball." All other elements could be taken as inconsequential. And if Nil would be awaiting her at the end of this road, she would do what it took to fit in with this man-made prophecy.

She entered the train, impressed by the fact that it had been arranged for the group personally, but cautious of any gifts from "new friends," especially with ties to the mob, and took a seat by herself. She took a plate of grilled chicken and brown rice with her, and directed Teo Torriate to lay hands upon it. She focused her will on the food, and waited to see what would happen next. Would it freeze? Blow apart? Solitude could be useful for studying. By the time they arrived at their destination, Caroline hoped to have some clue as to her stand's full capabilities.

@Mr. Briggs Inc.
Buddy would take a seat next to Caroline, who was sitting alone on one side of the train. As he held his food, he would stare at her stand

"Ya know, you just need to think 'bout it hard enough and you'll figure it our soon enough. A-ha wasn't hard for me to figure out. I mean, it's just paper. I can do pretty much anything with it, yeah know? Crap. I need to talk to the conductor real quick. Be right back. Promise."

Buddy would put his food down as he was about to open the door to move forward to the next car over, Slam! He stumbles back. His nose was bleeding.

"Shit! There ain't no wall there! What the hell!? Jesus Christ son of Mary! My nose is bleedin'!Oh lord, it's a gusher!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.