Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Extraterrestrial Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Varies

Arcana: The Hanged Man

Appearance:
51kQWCT3f3L.jpg

History: Not much is known about this mysterious pistol, but it was found, buried in a ditch with a pile of skeletons, all full of bullet holes

STAND INFORMATION:

Stand Name: Devil's Right Hand

Stand Appearance:
latest

Destructive Power: C

Speed: D

Range: A

Durability: Infinite (Much like Killer Queen's bombs, Devil's Right Hand cannot be destroyed by any means)

Precision: A

Developmental Potential: None

List of abilities:

Possession - Much like Anubis, this stand is a physical object, that possesses it's user, using them to allow itself to have function, however, unlike Anubis, this stand can possess the dead, animating skeletons or corpses to continue doing it's bidding

Ghost Ammo - Like many of the other gun based stands, DRH does not fire regular bullets, his bullets can pass through materials to reach their target

Sooner or Later, God'll cut you down - Wielders of this stand require no sleep, or rest, and will often stalk their targets for days on end, without stopping, this is a truly terrifying prospect for those unable to destroy the gun's current wielder enough to stop it for a while. And even then, after several years have past, the stand can return with no warning, with a new face, and a new finger on the trigger

Last edited:
While I could see Miranda as purely a villain if I crank up the yandere aspects more, she's definitely going have to endure some ORAs before turning to the good side.

Also, I'll also some more villainous characters in the mix for the lulz, or more fittingly...evulz.

Name: Elanor "Ador" Abel

Arcana: The Magician

Appearance:
omvZlF8.jpg

Personality: Although she was chosen by Kars due to her surprising maturity and her unwavering will (hence, being able to handle a stand of her own), she's still a child at heart. And still a child in the brain, too. Whenever she uses her stand she seems to pretend she's just playing 'witches' and that her victims are playing along, asking the opponent/victims if they would "Like to play?" before releasing hell upon them. Most naively agree with the girl wanting to just amuse her as any kind person would when encountered with a young girl in a witch costume. But they don't know...Until it's too late. Around other kids she's quick to assert her dominance, bitterly mocking them until they do what she wants. Those who refuse...Face her stand. She usually hangs around elementary schools to seek victims, or in her words "apprentices", but she can also be found around middle schools or high schools. When she's inevitably found by the staff of the school and is attempted to be brought in by said staff...The schools she was hanging around were found in rubble, flames still burning among said rubble. To date no survivors of her stand were found.

D E A T H T O L L: 135 (2 Criminals)
STAND INFORMATION:

Stand Name: SUPERMEGAAWESOMEWITCHPOWERS (Boomboneo)

Stand Appearance:
256px-Cosmetic_icon_Spiral_Staff.png

Destructive Power: A

Speed: ---

Range: B

Durability: ---

Precision: C

Developmental Potential: B

List of abilities:

Visible to the Human Eye: This stand is so powerful not only is it visible to other stand users, it's visible to the naked eye.

Fire Blast: Boomboneo releases a monsoon of flames in a single direction, consuming all in it's flames.

Ice Blast: Boomboneo fires massive winds and ice in a single direction, freezing anything in it's path.

Thunder Blast: Boomboneo exerts immense electricity in a single direction, electrocuting anything it touches.

Elemental Shield: Boomboneo surrounds it's user in a barrier of magical essence, making them immune to any ranged/magical attack.

Witch Staff: The user of Boomboneo jumps on the staff, giving the ability to fly around on Boomboneo, similar to how a witch flies on their broom.

Love Charm: Boomboneo casts a charm on any living being, causing them to fall in love with Boomboneo's user, fighting for them. Can only be used on one being at a time.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
is her power activated by yelling EXPLOSIOOOOOOON

is her power activated by yelling EXPLOSIOOOOOOON

no but she definitely yells nonsense when using her powers for the heck of it

She's a little girl, not Mr Torgue XD

Name: Jori Kujo

Arcana: Justice

Appearance:
VVERwwk.jpg

History: Born in a small family raised only by her mother who was... "Married" to Sadao Kujo, in which by the time she was 12 quickly found out that her mother wasn't anything special to the musician, and developed a hatred for him. Investigating her family tree abit via the internet in it's infancy in the late 1980s, she discovered that she actually had two half-brothers, one of which actually lived in Japan. Her half brother 'Jotaro Kujo' isn't what really interested her though, the interesting part she found was her half-mother's father, 'Joseph Joestar', who was listed to have actually saved the planet! After contemplating this thought for a while that she was half-related to what was basically a hero, she decided the best course of action after high school would be to set to America to where this man lived and to meet him. Maybe she was discover something new about her half-family? Either way, the thought that in a way she was related to a hero infatuated her. She had an immense feeling of pride and was suddenly much more proud of her family by the time she was 13. The thought of meeting her half-grandfather has been the one keeping her happy since then, and even though her mother thinks it's a bit irrational of her admiration to a person she knows very little about, she's happy that Jori is so amused by even the thought.

When she was 15, Jori moved to Kagoshima with a house her father bought for the rest of her family. Although Jori still thought he was a 'sleezebag' in her own words, she had to appreciate the size of the new house Sadao offered, it was the biggest one she'd ever seen! Similar to Jotaro Kujo's house, her house consisted of multiple buildings, a garden, and even multiple bedrooms. The rest of Jori's family was so very pleased with the house, but Jori would never let her thankfulness for the house out, as she already found out about Sadao's game, cheating with her mother on two other women. She just could never bring herself to tell her own mother, as it would surely break her heart. At her new school, she was very bitter and closeted towards other students, leading her to get into fights with them.

She then got into a fist fight with senior students, and although she won with nothing but minor injuries, breaking both seniors' noses, she was then arrested for her violent public acts. In jail, although she got bailed out two days later, she encountered a man with a bow and arrow in her cell, the man seemingly teleporting in without explanation. Before Jori could react, the man took aim and shot her through the chest, but it was strange...She didn't feel any pain, and more importantly, the arrow clearly shot through her heart but she was still alive. Before the man could even yank the arrow out or before he explained why he did it to her, she exclaimed "A-Am I dead?!"

The man chuckled, yanked the arrow out, resulting in Jori spitting out blood, and then the man shook his head. "My dear, you are very lucky to still be alive-" Jori, hyperventilating, interrupted him "Y-You're tellin me!" The man chuckled again, pointing at her as she grasped at her chest, her eyes narrowed "I like you, Jori. And you have a gift, since you didn't get killed by the shot." Jori raised an eyebrow and backed up against the wall, sitting in the corner of the room. Wiping off the blood below her mouth, she stuttered "A-A g-g-gift?" The man raised his arms sympathetically "Yes, a gift. Do not be afraid, I am not here to hurt you. You have the gift of a Stand." Jori chortled half-assedly "T-That's ironic, I-I don't think I can stand right now..." Jori, letting the awkwardness of her terrible pun set in, quickly made a follow-up comment "W-W-What's a stand?"

Personality: Charismatic but cruel in her charisma. Tends to constantly poke at others with a smirk on her face as if waiting for their reaction. Definitely knows when to be serious and when to joke, and when tested or faced with a greater force she has will of iron in the sense that she never backs down. Although cruel, she definitely has a heart of gold when she wants to, such as constantly making fun of her siblings but never hesitating to defend them. Thinks of her family before herself but doesn't care about those outside her family, due to this leaving her with not having many friends. She takes pleasure in outsmarting her enemy and making them think she's given them the advantage before completely throwing them off, having immense satisfaction in seeing that hopeless "IMPOSSIBLE" expression from her enemies, sometimes to the point of distracting her from the actual fight. She has a huge ego, probably subconsciously taken from her half-mother's side of the family. This can lead to her being cocky, and thus, can lead to her taking blows she would've otherwise avoided.

STAND INFORMATION

Battlecry: "ARI ARI ARI"

Stand Name: Red Hot Justice

Appearance:
kuvIYkq.png

Destructive Power: B

Speed: A

Range: C

Durability: D

Precision: A

Developmental Potential: E

Abilities:
Blazing Blade: Red Hot Justice lunges his blade forward in a repeating motion rapidly, barraging the target.

Blazing....Blade!: Red Justice ignites his sword, speeding up his attacks and setting the target of his attacks aflame.

Blade Bash: Red Hot Justice turns his broadsword on it's side, then proceeding to bash the opponent with the side of the sword, sending them flying

Fire Beam: Red Hot Justice uses his flaming sword to send a pillar of fire at it's target, hypothetically incinerating them.

Ground Slam: Red Hot Justice stabs his sword into the ground, causing a shockwave near and around him, lifting opponents into the air. If his sword is flaming, it sends fire erupting from the ground.

Flame Retardant Cloak: Red Hot Justice is immune to fire attacks, but is a bit more effected by water and ice attacks due to this.

Precision: Red Hot Justice is so precise and articulate in it's movements that it can even see and slice a bullet in mid-flight.

Speed: Red Justice can run from side to side in succession to fool the opponents' eyes into seeing multiple of him, confusing them so Red Justice can attack more easily. While his sword is on fire, he cannot muster the speed to do this, as moving his body this fast with the sword will extinguish it.

SPIN MOVE!: Red Hot Justice spins his broadsword around valiantly in a rapid motion, creating a vortex. If his sword is flaming, it creates a pillar of fire.

Cloaking: Red Hot Justice can turn completely invisible and gains significant speed, but his strength is lowered immensely while he is cloaked and a few seconds after he uncloaks.

Left Hook: Red Hot Justice in addition to his sword in his right arm has a muscular metallic left arm, being able to strangle, punch, grab opponents. Using said fist tires Jori out, as the weight of the fist alone compared to the rest of RHJ's body is staggering.

SUPER FINISH MOVE: Jori, usually as a last ditch effort, uses all of her remaining power to barrage the enemy in a mixture of punches with her Left Hook and sword.

tumblr_inline_np6fyoq4fp1t9w8cf_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mapelle updated Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Extraterrestrial Heat with a new update entry:

Existing Jojo characters to be featured in E.H

Well, this RP is going to feature some Jojo characters that already exist as to progress the story, only one will be given a big role, and even then I promise the RP will be focused on the characters you all created much more. I will put it in list format to simplify things:

Lord Kars - Main villain (obviously)

Joseph Joestar - Jori's role model, key character, minor character

Jotaro Kujo - Key character, Minor character

Polnareff - Key Character, Major Character

Judgement/Cameo -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I read the "Click to expand" as "Click to Expand Dong". I need to go back to my meme hut please

Did somebody say Meme?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juda Puriste

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cvhk5uR.png

Arcana: Strength

Personality: Jura isn't the smartest kid in the lot. Well. To be honest, they're dead last in that department. But, with that ignorance came passion and courage. While many others used their intelligence to use others and get ahead in life, Jura purely used his passion and energy. Completely hot-headed (despite saying that he has a cool demeanor), he continues to fight. For what, he doesn't really know. Honestly, he just likes fighting.

Despite his womanly appearance (cough cough hair cough cough), Jura defines himself as a man among men. He never cries. Instead, he powers himself up with more passion, powering through any difficulty he may have.

History: Jura was born like many others; to a man and a woman in a hospital. But, this particular baby was different. This baby didn't cry once. At first, the doctors thought he wasn't breathing. They slapped him, and he still didn't cry. Instead, he attempted to slap the doctor back. While the doctor was surprised and very confused, his parents were too blinded by newfound love to notice.

While most of his early-childhood wasn't important, there was one extremely important part of his life contained within elementary school. While playing baseball with other kids his age, a strange thing appeared behind him. When Jura hit the ball, it didn't quite hit normally. The ball charged and charged. While most other kids didn't care, the ones who did thought that Jura was really good at baseball. The ball charged and charged. Suddenly, Jura heard tons of cracking. Then came the pain. He let go of the bat and the ball flew out of the park and outside of the city. Jura had broken both of his arms.

While his arms were broken, this was when his stand manifested itself. Instead of crying about broken arms, he powered through it and walked himself (and a kid that he accidentally hit with the baseball bat) to the hospital.

Years later and Jura had turned into quite a trouble-maker. While calling himself a man-of-justice, he currently defends four blocks of his city from other, much more dangerous delinquents.

STAND INFORMATION:
Yankee Strength
yV4Qy8q.png

Destructive Power: B

Speed: B

Range: D

Durability: D

Precision: C

Developmental Potential: B

List of abilities:
Turbo Lover - By hitting objects with the baseball bat, Jura and Yankee can accelerate the object to astronomical speeds. Usually, it takes multiple strikes to reach such an extreme speed, but the duo can force the ball to absurd speeds by what appears to be charging the ball on the baseball bat. Of course, doing that damages Jura to pretty bad extents.

Breaking the Law - While not an actual ability and more like a subtext, Jura and Yankee can break the laws of physics and momentum by using Turbo Lover. They can essentially force any object to go the speed of light. While doing that would be fun and all, it would probably make Jura's body explode from the strain, so... Not the best.

Rapid Fire - Yankee hits the ball at such power that it temporarily clones itself to disperse the power.

A Touch of Evil - By placing the bat in a bunting position, any object of reasonable size can have its momentum temporarily stopped. It just bounces up a bit, and the next hit it receives from the bat causes all of the momentum it had to go in whatever direction the bat hit.

Sooooo, here's what I'm feeling so far for our main cast:

Jori Kujo - Hero (obviously)(hero from beginning)

Ayato - Anti-Hero (after being defeated)(Works with heroes but doesn't trust or like any of them, following them but going by his own instinct)

Kuji - Hero (after being defeated)

Miranda - Hero (Jori ends up looking up to her and begs her to come along with them)(hero from beginning)

Kei - Hero (Dragged along and under-estimated, think Iggy)(Found as a stand user, not fought)

Juda - Hero (after being defeated)

The rest are just villains. Anybody with me on this?

That was about the plan for Kuji, so yep, all good on my end ^_^

Still planning on signing up.

Just need an idea

I'd like to be a hero, lol.
Oof, 8-sized hero cast? (since Polnareff passed France is also tagging along)

That's a bit large, but I guess I could try to manage.

Shouldn't it be 7 after a while, since Corona is supposedly going to die

:(

I want Corona to MURDERERRRRRRRR o u o Also if you want i can make another villan. I'm quite good at doing the evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.