Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Extraterrestrial Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Corona to MURDERERRRRRRRR o u o Also if you want i can make another villan. I'm quite good at doing the evil.
No thanks, I'd like to keep a bit more of the Tarot Card slots open to other users. Thanks for the offer, though.

Oh, my bad XD

Disregard my 'nearly 3am stupids'

Wooooo! So, how many more people do we need exactly?

AseSl08.jpg

All good on my end

Get that cigarette outta here your gonna turn on the sprinklers
tumblr_inline_newuwtYedi1qflf1n.jpg

Name: Filippo Gronchi
Arcana: The World
Appearance:
tumblr_llfl0zHJoG1qho7cqo1_500.jpg

Personality:
Fippo is much like any other old person: confrontational and ornery to strangers, yet a complete sweetheart to his loved ones. For most of his senior years, this was mostly an act as he was still paranoid that the bloody deeds he had committed in his youth would come back to haunt him. It was just when he began to relax and truly enjoy life was his diagnosed with cancer, leaving him desperate to live just a little bit longer.
History:
Much of his early life was spent in the turbulent times of Italy during both World Wars, in which he ultimately ended up poor and homeless. This would change the day a man in an expensive suit approached him on the streets, offering him an insanely amount of money for what appeared to be a simple job. Jumping at the opportunity, it would soon become apparent that the man who hired him was a mafioso, whose job was nothing more than bait to lure him into danger. They wanted to use him, a lowly homeless man, as a punching bag to test out their abilities; however, by putting him in such a situation, he too would develop a power known as his Stand. By killing one of them during his Stand's awakening, he ended up joining them and while he would forever regret staining his hands in blood, the temptation of money at that time was too much. Eventually, he sought a way out of the mafia, and knowing that he would surely die if he asked, chose to simply murder everyone associated with his group before fleeing with all the money he could take. He would live in luxury for the rest of his life, and started a large family, yet could not shake off the feeling that his past sins would take up to him. With the birth of his great-grandson, Filippo decided that he should not live his golden years in fear and paranoia, and vowed to help raise this child to be the man of honor he was not. Unfortunately, tragedy would strike as he was diagnosed with cancer shortly after. Desperate to live long enough to see his great-grandson grow, he accepted the offer of a strange being known as Kars and now gambles the last scraps of his life on the skills from his past he had long sought to abandon.

Stand Name: World Wide Chopper
Stand Appearance:
eb95b3e3f69c86327e865dacb05d80e5.jpg
Destructive Power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: E
Abilities:
  • All 6's and 7's - The primary ability of World Wide Chopper is simply spraying water with an adjustable control over the water's pressure and velocity. While relatively innocent, WWC's location in the upper atmosphere turns these blasts of water into sharpened pieces of ice that ultimately can pierce and slice through the intended target once reaching them. Filippo can view the target from WWC's position through the use of his glasses, or any reflection surface should the former be unavailable.
  • Speedom - Should, for any reason, the World Wide Chopper be of little use in its current location and Filippo is in danger, the WWC can descend to defend him. This defense can take the form of using a water cutter or a kamikaze attack utilizing its descent from the atmosphere to a deadly degree.

Last edited:

WWC?

*nods slowly*

I approve wholeheartedly

Mapelle updated Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Extraterrestrial Heat with a new update entry:

Kick-off Episode Spree and plot

Episode-spree: To kick off the RP we're gonna have 5 episodes straight so the main cast can form and set off on the main plot, then we're gonna stick to usual schedule of weekly/bi-monthly. If you want episodes to happen more often, please message me.

Plot: This isn't about the main plot per-say, more the destinations the plot must reach.

Kagoshima, Japan ---> Paris, France ---> New York City, USA

We can make as many detours as you like to get there, we just need to go to these three...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Quintessence
(IT WAS I, CRUNCHY, WHO WOULD SUDDENLY APPEAR TO MAKE A SIDE-VILLIAN)

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name
Jeremy Murdoc

Arcana

Moon

Appearance

adf18b5e453fd5847b83ff0ac390b01a4a925a22.png

Personality
Jeremy's most forefront personality trait is his paranoia and insecurity. Always feeling like someone is watching him, distrustful of his allies and holding an immense hatred for his enemies. Morally, he is quite evil-- seeking only to get money or some kind of reward and get out of there before anyone notices him. Like a scared animal, he is known to run away when its clear he is going to lose...but when he is cornered, he has no inhibitions and will most likely kill somebody if it means freedom.

STAND INFORMATION

「F E E L - G O O D - I N C.」
(Green Moon)

latest

Destructive Power
C

Speed
C

Range
A

Durability
D

Precision
B

Developmental Potential
D

Abilities
WINDMILL FOR THE LAND - Feel Good Inc. has the ability to manipulate radioactive decay and radiation spectra. It can create, shape and manipulate radioactivity, the process by which a nucleus of an unstable atom loses energy by emitting particles of ionizing radiation. It can form this radiation in variety of ways, either releasing it in wide AoE pulses, or focusing pure radioactive energy into a precise beam. It can cause serious debilitation in enemies via radioactive mutations (aka CANCER), it can release electromagentic pulses to disable electronics, it can disintegrate matter via radiolysis, it can heat up matter immensely via heat radiation, it can turn objects and people radioactive, harming anyone near them. It can even create bombs out of radiation and induce radioactive (nuclear) explosions.

Super Perception - Feel Good Inc. possesses superhuman senses, able to see through walls, sense certain energy emissions (like when someone activates a stand), and hear like a bat would.

Last edited by a moderator:
(IT WAS I, CRUNCHY, WHO WOULD SUDDENLY APPEAR TO MAKE A SIDE-VILLIAN)

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name
Jeremy Murdoc

Arcana
Death

Appearance

adf18b5e453fd5847b83ff0ac390b01a4a925a22.png

Personality
Jeremy's most forefront personality trait is his paranoia and insecurity. Always feeling like someone is watching him, distrustful of his allies and holding an immense hatred for his enemies. Morally, he is quite evil-- seeking only to get money or some kind of reward and get out of there before anyone notices him. Like a scared animal, he is known to run away when its clear he is going to lose...but when he is cornered, he has no inhibitions and will most likely kill somebody if it means freedom.

STAND INFORMATION

「F E E L - G O O D - I N C.」
(Green Death)

latest

Destructive Power
C

Speed
C

Range
A

Durability
D

Precision
B

Developmental Potential
D

Abilities
WINDMILL FOR THE LAND - Feel Good Inc. has the ability to manipulate radioactive decay and radiation spectra. It can create, shape and manipulate radioactivity, the process by which a nucleus of an unstable atom loses energy by emitting particles of ionizing radiation. It can form this radiation in variety of ways, either releasing it in wide AoE pulses, or focusing pure radioactive energy into a precise beam. It can cause serious debilitation in enemies via radioactive mutations (aka CANCER), it can release electromagentic pulses to disable electronics, it can disintegrate matter via radiolysis, it can heat up matter immensely via heat radiation, it can turn objects and people radioactive, harming anyone near them. It can even create bombs out of radiation and induce radioactive (nuclear) explosions.

Super Perception - Feel Good Inc. possesses superhuman senses, able to see through walls, sense certain energy emissions (like when someone activates a stand), and hear like a bat would.
We already have a death but your stand's abilities and stuff seem to hinge towards Aracana like 'Hierophant', 'High Priestess' and 'Moon' more-so than Death, specifically Hierophant. Sorry you would've known we had a death if I was competent and updated the cast list regularly. :(

Name: Ai Iseki

Arcana: Temperance

Appearance:
GKyFQcr.jpg

History:
Ever since she was a girl, she's had a very sad life. Growing up not even knowing her parents, Ai resided in an orphanage in Brooklyn, being the one all the others looked up to since she was oldest there at the time. She, although looked up to by the Orphanage kids, due to the Orphanage's low funds, she was not only signed up to be drafted at such a young age, since she was the oldest girl, the orphanage to compensate for funds has to make do...Things to get them money. She was working different part time jobs every few days, she could only attend a single class a day, and more less appropriate topics. This continued until she turned 17, where she wished upon a star that she's get something to show them all that she meant something and that she wasn't just another girl, that she wasn't just another orphan that wasn't going to go anywhere in life. Every 'client' she had for night job, every boss she ever hated, every single staff member at that orphanage, they were all found dead the night of her birthday. All the orphans were found completely healthy and they were even cheering about how Ai was a 'Hero' and that she saved them. In the rubble of the orphange, there was a piece of paper with just this one sentence written across it. "I.O.U Kars"

After a bunch of court trials and legal issues involving Ai, and the orphanage's extremely illegal actions they made Ai do, they came to the conclusion that she did it out of self-defense, but still didn't let her go that easy. They had to change her name, and send her to Japan. No one knows of her real original name, some say even Ai forgets, but now she's in Kagoshima Japan, no one knowing of the dangerous power she now possesses until it's too late.

D E A T H T O L L: 78+ (24 Criminals)
Personality:
Ai is a very obsessive young girl who's very infatuated with other stand users, especially Jori. She's developed a craving for battle and doesn't hesitate to even fight the injured or innocent if needed, storing an inexplicible Anchor in her locker (The two ends of said anchor piercing into the lockers beside hers). She puts on a facade that she's just a nice innocent girl, but at this point even someone as thick as Jori's caught on to her little charade.

STAND INFORMATION:
The Other Side

(Ai's appearance to those under the effects of 'The Other Side')
AsQd8Jj.jpg

Destructive Power
Varies

Speed
Varies

Range
Varies

Durability
Infinite

Precision
Varies

Developmental Potential
D

Invulenrability - The stand, being more of a spirit than a physical entity, can not be hit or destroyed by any means, and any attack directed towards Mirror Copy will just phase through it.

Marked for Death - Ai marks a target by pointing, her hand shooting out a spiritual bullet, that if it hits the intended target, puts them in The Other Side.

The Other Side - The Other side is a hallucination that is the manifestation of the stand. The targets in The Other Side have immense nausea, dizziness, and they will feel both very hot and cold at the same time. They will see the Stand User as their dream soul mate, and the colors of the world around them will spasmodically flash bright colors.

Mirror Match - To those under the effects of 'The Other Side', a mirror copy of the Stand User will appear in the opposite direction to where the Stand User is, mirroring their every movement. The mirror copy, unlike the original, seems to be just a purple hologram of the original, easily distinguishable. This Mirror Copy can attack, mirroring the Stand User's motion. This Mirror Copy will only appear if there is a victim to 'The Other Side', and it can only hurt and or touch said victim. But even if they aren't under the effect, other Stand Users can see Mirror Copy.

Mirror Switch - The Stand User and their Mirror Copy switch locations.​

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
I'm calling dibs on the star arcane.

Hopefully my character will be up tonight

Right so, when it comes to episodes, if you don't have a secondary or major role with a character in an episode, I'd like you not at all to post with that character, if that's alright? I mean, I don't remember Bastet or Iggy walking around in the first issue of Stardust Crusaders, for instance.

so who gets the first episode

is it me

euUxBqy.png

Reactions: Mapelle
Iuztz4M.jpg

it's good to let out your bad side once in a while

except when i get the shit beat out of me

Speaking of which, are we gonna be bad because of flesh buds / other mind control devices like with DIO or what?

@Mapelle

Status
Not open for further replies.