(Jessica and Roses) - Black Butler RP 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arland has his attention split focused, considering that while trying to serve Catherine's needs and being there for her, him being her butler, he's also continuing to keep a eye on the kid who resembles Ciel. He gives a glaring look at Sofia though, that being his way of warning her not to try anything foolish, the fact that he's there to back Catherine up if she needs him to.

Catherine shook her head.She hated this. " Really do you want to do anyof what we learned? I don't think this is the scene to do that" Catherine tilted her head, and Sofia said " Oh but it doesn't really matter, I mean we're suppose to be protecting

Ciel, as he's trying to make his way through that area quickly, so as not to let Soma who's trailing several feet behind catch sight of him, notices Sofia too from the corner of his eye and thinks to himself seeing how Catherine's actions towards her are ~"So...my guess that is Catherine's rival right there...And she likes to show up Catherine in every place..yeah..Catherine wasn't kidding..her rival sounds just like my own..~

Catherine just wanted to do all the tricks, but that'd be exposure. She tensed, she didn't know what to do. " Sofia, you don't want to cause a scene. " Catherine was hoping on her butler to hold her back because she had her hand right on her secret dagger in her sleeve. Catherine looked at him and closed her eyes. Catherine said, " No, we should do this somewhere else. " She moved to go past her but Sofia used her dagger and stabbed her in the side. Catherine gasped. Sofia grinned, " Is this causing a scene? You should've known that we both learned the same skills at the training school. Catherine looked at her holding onto where you stabbed, " How dare you!!!"

Ciel gasps too when sees Sofia stab Catherine, and as he sees Catherine's blood pouring out from the wound and through the spaces between her fingers as she was holding her hand over where her rival stabbed her, Ciel says in his mind, paling due to the shock and feeling his chest tightening up even more "Yeah..There's no doubt in my mind about it.." Ciel gasps a couple of times for air.."Sofia is just like Alois.." He then takes hold of his chest with his hand and orders to Sebastian to help her, while at the same time trying his best not to collapse from the sight of what just happened.

Sebastian as he does what his master tells him to do, can see by his young master's face, that Ciel starting to get in rough shape. He approaches Catherine as Arland does and puts pressure on Catherine's wound. He then looks around and sees William and Grell and hollars over to them "Hey!..One of you two call for medical help immediately!..Hurry!"

The alert gets Will and Grell's attention and they look over to where Sebastian and Arland are. They then seconds after see Catherine on the ground next to them bleeding heavily. Will gets on his phone right away and dials 911 and then also dials the fairground's medical officials for back up just incase.

Ciel in the meantime steps back to the wall near them and leans against it holding his chest, sweat starting to drip down his face, as his tries to breathe.

Last edited:
Catherine was shocked, wehre was her butler when she needed him? Catherine closed her eyes holding her hand over the wound really shocked that Sofia did this, as she backed up, catherine said, " I will get you back for this." She told her. Catherine felt all the pain and all of the red blood oozing out of her body. She then looked over at Grell hoping it wasn't her time. Tears fell, shocked. This wasn't fair! She looked over around, shocked, she didn't believe it went that far into her skin. She gulped nervously. she looked at Arland as he was right there. " We are going to get her back for this." She said looking over at Arland in the eyes. She felt like fainting. She didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes and opened them thinking.

Arland tried to keep Catherine calm and comfort her until the paramedics arrived to where they were.

Grell was looking to Ciel minutes after. He immediately sees sweat dripping down Ciel's cheeks and could see Ciel gripping his chest tightly while also tugging at his collar from time to time. Grell then hears Ciel's coughs and can also tell Ciel's gasping for air. He's unsure of what to do, his boss having gone off for medical help for Catherine.

Catherine blinked she looked down to see all of her blood. She frowned and theN closed her eyes feeling the pain. She then looked over seeing Ciel. She grabbe dArkands arm" someone needs to go help him" she looked for sebastian and then said " sebastian go to ciel please i think hes having a episode... seeing me like this might have triggered something.

Sebastian "Huh?" He looks from Cathrine over to where Ciel is. Sebastian's eyes widen "Young Master?! Oh my word!.." Sebastian quickly stands up and dashes over to where Ciel is and says "Young master?.."

Ciel takes hold of Sebastian still gasping for air. "S..Sebastian.." He gasps a few more times before coughs hard twice and then and collapses to his knees and throws up while holding his chest tightly.

Sebastian quickly kneels to his young master's side and then as he feels the fever coming quickly across Ciel's forhead through his gloves, Sebastian lifts Ciel into his arms and rushes to the fairs paramedics himself, knowing that Ciel needs help now and can't wait for it to come.

Arland shortly after seeing Sebastian take off with Ciel towards the fairs medical ward, decides it'd probably be best he and Catherine not wait either, as she is still bleeding heavily no matter what he tries. So he cleans as much of her blood off the wound as he possibly can to where he can see the length of it, covers the wound with some medical ointment he had brought, not knowing how much it would help considering, but he then wraps his scarf around sealing where Catherine was stabbed and ties the scarf off. Then Arland lifts Catherine up as well and takes off carrying her and following Sebastian figuring he knows where to go, as Arland has never been to this location for the fair before.

Catherine closed her eyes she didnt know what to do. She had to tell her fiance. she couldnt have herself end right here. She closed her eyes feeling weak. She bit her lower lip as she looked at arland as he picked her up. Great there foes making my future husband happy. She wanted to dance so bad, but her rival. All because of her rival! She was wanting more revenge. she glanced around feeling dizzy. " arland i have to make it.. "

Arland looks to Catherine and says "Don't you worry. You will make it."

Sebastian dashes through the doors carrying Ciel once they reach the fairground's medical center with Arland only an inch behind him carrying Catherine in his. Sebastian calls out. "I need help quickly. My young master is having a severe asthma attack.

Arland "And mine has been stabbed and is bleeding way bad."

Catherine looked how small and child looking she was compared to arland. She was an adult Now. She sighed and nodded hearing her gonna make through it. She said " we'll give her revenge for this " things were piling onto this. She gulped nervous.

Arland closes and opens his eyes one single time and then nods and says "Of course we will. And I will assist you with all I have in my arsenal every step of the way."

Ciel knows by Arland's promise to Catherine, what he's about to do. He didn't necessarily know if Catherine was that injured, she didn't seem it to him at first when it happend, and he thought the doctors fixed her up pretty good once they reached the ward, not to mention Arland's assistance beforehand, but just the same Ciel's aware about what's about to take place. Knowing they are in a public place though, anyone of the doctors, considering the hospital ward is where they are at, could come in at any moment. So even though he doesn't feel up to being without him at his side just yet, Ciel sends Sebastian out to guard the door as Arland uncovers his demon power seal to show to Catherine.

Sebastian sees Arland unconver it, and then sees Ciel's still pale and suffering filled look when he turns at his master's command. But Sebastian does as he's ordered to do and goes to guard the door, turning to Arland though motioning to Arland to watch Ciel as well while he's making his contract with Catherine.

Arland nods to Sebastian, indicating he will keep a close eye on Ciel while Sebastian guards the door, as Ciel is sick and knows he can't leave the room himself, but that Ciel still wants to give Arland himself and Catherine as much privacy from the nurses and doctors as he can while they seal the agreement and sign the contract with eachother.

Catherine honestly felt so weak and she really wanted to feel better. She wanted to get revenge on her rival and for those who caused her pain. She knew she was feeling better after doctors foxed her up. She looked up from the bed to see Arlands power seal. It was so.. cool and pretty. She wanted to do this she knew and understood what she was going to do but with no family except a husband, which he doesnt probably care about her. She has nothing to lose. She knew this was for the best, she was ready.she knew what she had to do.. maybe.

Arland nodded to Catherine eyeing his seal and then started the procedure of forming the contract between him and her.

Ciel turned his head to the opposite side, as he couldn't leave the room due to his condition, in order to insure Catherine and Arland have their privacy while they form the contract to one another.

Catherine nodded back to him and let him do the procedure since she didnt know how to do it so she would just follow along. She smiled she wanted to make life easier. She looked over to coel and saw him turn over and she looked at him and waited to be instructed what to do.

Arland leads Catherine through the steps of the procedure, which takes the next hour to complete.

Ciel stays turned facing the other direction until given word he can turn his eyes back to them.

Catherine did the steps that she was told to do. She knew this will help. She wanted to get revenge on all cost.

Arland, after the procedure is complete and his and Catherine's contract signed, turns to Ciel and says "Ciel? You can turn to us now. We're finished with the contract procedure."

Ciel coughs a couple of times and says "Alright." He turns back to them.

Catherine bit her lower lip. she looked at Arland and smiled lightly feeling relieved she is going to get her revenge. She bit her lower lip and then looked at Ciel. " How are you feeling?" She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.