(Jessica and Roses) - Black Butler RP 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soma says as he enters "Thank you miss." He gestures to Agni to come in behind him, and Agni follows Soma's command. Soma then looks at sees Ciel saying "Hey there Ciel. How are you feeling?"

Ciel rolls his eyes and says "I'm feeling fine Soma. Just like last time."

Catherine was worried maybe her family can stop by? Then she thought, her mother never cared for her. Catherine sighed looking over as she thought. She smiled seeing the friend her cousin made. Well it would be nice.

Ciel tries to put on a positive front for Catherine, the fact that Soma, friend or not, annoyed him almost as much if not more than Alois. Not that Soma tried to prove over and over his superiority to Ciel through any and almost every extreme or sometimes even insane way possible like Alois did, but in Ciel's eyes and mindset, whether it was the truth or not, it always seemed to him that Soma was trying to butt into Ciel's business affairs, in which Ciel didn't see the necessary need for Soma to do that.

Soma then says "Like last time?..Well last time this happened to you, you were trying to leave my house, despite the fact that you were still running a high fever and coughing almost non stop..

Ciel "Please just drop it Soma..You know I was on the job the last time.." He coughs a couple of times "Besides I had Sebastian there with me..I'm sure he could have taken care of me just fine.."

Catherine tilted her head as she listened to this, then she wondered. She sighed feeling tired laying on her side. Without her knowing it she passed out but the. She regained consciousness by hearng her close friend who was in the area hearing the news about them "Lady Cat i am so sorry about what happened."

While Soma and Ciel are talking, Agni walks to the door again and looks to the left, seeing the young boy that resembles Ciel just standing there at the hallways end. Agni doesn't say anything just yet to Soma but he thinks to himself ~"We saw that young kid when we arrived..or at least I did..I'm sure of it..I wonder who he is.."~

Catherine sighed as she laid there looking at her new demon "butler". She didn't know what to think. She needed to go back to her house to do research. She smiled lightly at the thoughts of seeing her rivals face when they are about to. She had so many ideas. She looked over at him with a smile as she thought. She had so much things to do when she gets back home. She had to travel to do some assassinations. Her butler can help.

Arland too was thinking about what was in store for them that he and Catherine were now linked to each other through the contract they had just now finished forming. Although he had seen basically what happened in the cases when contracts between demons and humans where signed, having the knowledge of two of his fellow demons Sebastian and Claude having done it with Ciel and Alois, he knew somewhat what he now was required of doing. But the difference was that Sebastian and Claude were experienced at what they did, and in Arland's case it was his very first time linking someone to him, and so he was fairly new at it himself none the less even if he knew the basics of the responsibilities.

Catherine sighed as she laid there. Just thinking about her rival made her skin crawl. She then heard someone, at the door. It was Ai, one of her friends from the school. Ai walked over to Catherine, " Hey LAdy Catherine." Catherine opened her eyes as she smile, "Oh Lady Ai, It's lovely to see you." Ai smiled, " She left a message." Catherine's face went serious, " What type of person leaves people going and running messages for my rival? Don't you not trust her? " Ai smiled, " She works off deals, I want to switch companies." Catherine nodded, " Well I would understand so." Ai smiled, " Would you be able to talk to your boss?" Catherine thought about it, how would she bring it up, " Well I suppose so. Anyways, what's her message?" Ai bit her lip, she looked around as she wondered how to put this. " Well lets see it kind of went something like, the next time you won't be able to go to the Hospital." Ai sighed, " I am sorry Lady Catherine I had to say it." Catherine looked over at Arland before she sighed, " Well things have changed, Do you know where she is staying at?" Ai blinked, " Are you serious? Lady Catherine, You will get hurt!"

The young boy that resembles Ciel comes to just outside of the door to Ciel's and Catherine's hospital room. He doesn't enter right away though, as he's not sure of how to approach Ciel, the fact that his older brother hasn't met him yet. The boy wants Ciel to know he's there for him, the fact that Ciel has been ill and in the fair's hospital ward these past couple of days, but he's nervous about seeing him for the first time, not to mention he doesn't even know where to begin with the explanation as to why their parents didn't want Ciel to know about him.

Catherine felt tired, She went to get up. She winced from them, she gulped as she looked at him. She stood up, the stitches, she looked at her stomach where she was stabbed, " So, what exactly do you want now Ai?" Ai hugged her, " I missed hanging out, " Catherine smiled, " We will soon just let me get better."

The boy who resembles Ciel sees Catherine looking at him for that minute, and he waves to her from the door but he doesn't enter inside of it.

Catherine smiled seeing the little boy, " Hey do you have a brother or... cousin that looks really like you?" She asked Ciel. She blinked, " There's someone I think he wants to come inside."

Ciel "What?" He looks to the door after Catherine says that and sees the boy looking in at them.

Soma looks and sees the boy too and says "Yeah..That's the kid Agni and I saw when we arrived here at the start of the fair." He turns to Ciel and says "He does indeed look like you. Who is he?"

Ciel "I'm not sure Soma." He slowly sits up and then gets off the bed he's on. He then walks forward a few feet and kneels to where he'd be at the boy's eye level and says "It's alright. Come on in here with us."

The kid enters in a little more, paling through his nerves a bit.

Ciel "It's okay. There's nothing to be afraid of."

The kid nods and then rushes into Ciel's arms.

Ciel, feeling a bit surprised at the kid's sudden embrace on him, looks to Sebastian, Arland, and Catherine. Then he looks to Soma and Agni who shrug their shoulders at the sight. He then looks back to the little boy clinging to him and Ciel puts his arms around the kid in a secure manner and just holds him close.

Catherine just sat there very confused. She looked over at Arland and wondered. She crossed her legs and smiled she loved little kids. She placed her hands in her lap smiling.

Arland looked over at Sebastian to see if he had any clue as to who this child that clung to Ciel was.

Sebastian saw Arland's glance towards him and turned to the kid to get a closer look, as he got a slight sight of the boy when he dashed into Ciel's arms from the door but didn't get a very clear image of just who he was. He saw the boy clearly with this second look though, and although Ciel didn't know it yet, Sebastian had been trying to find this young kid for years, nor did Ciel know that Sebastian has, to this day, been harboring a large secret from Ciel, the secret revolving around the mystery kid's true identity and his relation to Ciel. Sebastian had thought about telling Ciel this particular truth long ago, but the kid had vanished years back and no matter how hard Sebastian searched, in which Sebastian had searched up and down while going in just about every direction, Sebastian couldn't find even the slightest trace of the little boy's whereabouts anywhere. Sebastian also kept his mouth shut though for another reason, that being that Sebastian wasn't sure Ciel was ready yet to learn about this kid, nor what Ciel's reaction would be to the revelation. He feels Ciel has the right to know the truth though still, just as he always felt Ciel had the right to know and that his young master deserved to know the truth about this boy, and seeing the kid alive and seemingly well, Sebastian now feels it's finally time to tell Ciel. And with that Sebastian approaches his young master.

Ciel looks to Sebastian, seeing his butler coming to his side, the young boy still in Ciel's arms. "Yeah Sebastian?"

Sebastian "Young master? I have something to tell you. In fact I probably should have told you this long ago. But I just didn't know how to explain this particular truth to you, nor was I even sure of if you could handle it back then."

Ciel "It's alright. Just go ahead and tell me now."

Sebastian takes a deep breath and then kneels to Ciel and the younger boy and says "Well Ciel. It's about this young boy here." Sebastian then takes the boy into his arms and continues to say "Your parents didn't want you to be told of this. But this child, his name is Drew Phantomhive. He's your younger brother master."

Ciel just blinks his eyes when Sebastian reveals the fact. It shocks him of course, the fact that he's been a big brother for years and had never been told at all, and at first Ciel can't speak a word, he just looks at Sebastian and then Ciel looks at Drew as well. But then after about 5 minutes he looks back to Sebastian who has Drew in his arms, and Ciel stutters to say "M..my younger b..brother?..Really?...W..wow.." He then looks to Drew again.

Drew nervously says "Y..yeah. That's who I am Ciel. Y..you're my big brother."

Ciel, seeing Drew's complection starting to pale again like before, holds his arms out.

Sebastian lets Drew go and watches Drew dash into Ciel's arms again.

Drew wraps his arms around Ciel tightly, and as Drew's nerves begin to get the better of him, Drew begins to cry and tears stream down his cheeks.

Ciel, seeing Drew's tears, wraps his arms around his little brother and brings him into a close secure hold again. He then rubs his brother's back and says "It's okay Drew. I'm right here. I've got you."

Catherine bit her lower lip as she was curious. She just watched the scene. She was very happy. She was glad to hear that they found each other. She just sat there as she was curious. She then heard a voice. It wasn't saying anything. It sounded as though it was music. She got up out of the bed, and started to walk out of the room. She just continued to walk around the hospital, but then going far into the hospital, no one was really around. The lights darkened as she went to the morgue area, then past that room, someone was waiting in there. " Oh well then, hello there beauty. "

Catherine didn't know that this person was a vampire, that tries to seduce women so he can drain them surely but slowly. Plus once they are drain he can turn them into beautiful dolls. Catherine just stood there, " Were you the one that was singing?" She asked as she was in a gown, that went to her knees. She didn't have any shoes on either. Catherine blinked a few times as they stepped out and soon was behind her," Of course, do you like it?"

Catherine smiled sweetly, " Of course." She felt him move her hair before he went to go bite into her neck but then seeing a mark glow under her gown,preventing him to bite her, seeing that she was in a deal with a demon. " Very well I must... compromise or make sure the deal is never fulfilled. Catherine raised an eyebrow.

julia_front2.jpg

Elizabeth stood at the door. She was worried for Ciel. She had heard what happened to him. " Ciel. . Are you okay?"

Last edited:
Ciel looks to the door seeing Elizabeth, Drew still in his arms. Ciel nods and says to her "Yeah. I'm feeling better Elizabeth. Thank you for being concerned about me."

Drew stays in his big brother's arms but looks to Elizabeth standing in the doorway.

Elizabeth blinked seeing an empty bed, so she moved to sit on it. " I am really glad you're okay... but you know you could've been in your own room.

Catherine screamed as she felt the guy cut her with a knife and drink that way instead. " Arland!! " She whimpered, " Sebastian!! Ciel!" She fell onto the ground and the vampire's eyes lit up. " I found a way around it." He said as he grinned. Cathrine whimpered as she got up and ran the opposite way but the other vampire grabbed her, " Nuh huh" Catherine's cut was deep and blood was leak and so one of the vampires sipped on her wrist where they cut her.

Ciel nods to what Elizabeth was saying about the single room bit and says "Yeah I know I could've requested a room by myself..But there were limited rooms here, it being the medical section of the fair, as opposed to a hospital of a sort, when I got sick with my asthma..Anyway the only other patient in here was my cousin Catherine..And she's family so it's okay..I didn't mind.." As Ciel was talking with Elizabeth he heard Catherine scream out. He stood up at hearing the sound and said "And speaking of my cousin, that was her screaming just now. What the?..." He quickly turns to Soma and says "Hey Soma. If you want to help me, now's the time. Look after my brother Drew while I go and see where Catherine went and what that scream was about."

Soma nods and says "Okay Ciel. I'll watch him." Soma walks over to Drew's side.

Drew "But I want to go with you Ciel. Besides Catherine's my cousin too."

Ciel looks to his little brother and says "Well Drew I'd take you..But you see I don't know what made her scream is the thing..It could be something or someone dangerous and you could get hurt. And you already been through a lot these past few years. And if you're worried about me, I'll have Sebastian with me and Arland will be coming too of course sense he is Catherine's butler. So I'll have plenty of protection. And Soma will be here with you and so will his butler Agni. So you won't be alone either. Everything will turn out fine I'm sure. You'll see."

Drew nods and says "Okay big brother." He gulps and says "But please be careful."

Ciel nods and says "Okay I will." He then turns to Sebastian and Arland and says "Okay let's go." He then turns and says to Elizabeth "Will you stay here with them too and help Soma and Agni with my brother?"

Elizabeth wanted to go with her betrothed, but hearing him she nodded.

Catherine frowned as she tried to get away from the guy who had cut her wrist. She shook her head, " Leave me alone!" She said loudly. She tripped over another vampire's foot, she was deep into the hospital, in the dark parts that hardly anyone comes to. Catherine was worried, she had to get Ciel or get all of which her fiance even. She looked up at the two vampires now before her, stepping on her other wrist, cracking it where it was broken. Catherine whimpered as she tried to get away, but they were having fun before picking her up and heading to get out of the hospital so they can take her to the mansion of theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.